PDA

View Full Version : Challenges:

The King
01-09-2012, 03:31 PM
Since the Challenges are the new unknown in our game. I am offering a 5,000zb bonus to the winner of the first challenge. Just to get the juices flowing.

I will also be offering challenges up against me. Where I will pick 3 girls eligible, you'll know them as A, B & C. You'll pick a girl I'll unveil her and we put them up against each other. More to come on this later.

If you want a chance at that 5,000 bonus, here's what you need to do.

1.Find a willing opponent
2. Decide what girls are competing
3. Decide how much you're going to wager
4. PM the details of your challenge (both owners need to PM me)
5. I'll post the challenge, voting on who's hotter. Poll will be private.
6. The loser pays the winner. And the winner gets a 5K bonus from me.

SabreEleven
01-09-2012, 03:45 PM
Bell Vs. Kerr should be the first challenge.

FancyPats
01-09-2012, 03:49 PM
I think that both of the poor bastards who go first should get a little something King. Its the first one. It'll be a pertty big temperature check.

The King
01-09-2012, 03:53 PM
This isnt youth soccer Fancy.

FancyPats
01-10-2012, 07:41 AM
Ha! You're right. It's so much more serious than that. lol

ServoBillieves
01-10-2012, 08:53 AM
I'm feeling that my second rounder would be an interesting poll... heck my first rounder as well.

It'll probably be me, just need a willing opponent

utmhead
01-10-2012, 01:41 PM
I'm feeling that my second rounder would be an interesting poll... heck my first rounder as well.

It'll probably be me, just need a willing opponent

Lets go
Mine 1st round vs Your's 1st round

The King
01-10-2012, 01:43 PM
That would be interesting for bragging rights Alba vs Hendricks. I know which way I would vote but Alba has significant name recognition.

It's almost a David vs Goliath match-up

1 vs a 15.

Forward_Lateral
01-10-2012, 01:50 PM
Would votes be restricted to only Borb players, to make it fair?

chernobylwraiths
01-10-2012, 01:56 PM
That would be interesting for bragging rights Alba vs Hendricks. I know which way I would vote but Alba has significant name recognition.

It's almost a David vs Goliath match-up

1 vs a 15.

Yeah, not real fair there. First overall vs 15? Forget David vs. Goliath, it's more like John Elway vs. Tony Eason

chernobylwraiths
01-10-2012, 02:00 PM
I would propose going up against anyone. 3 girls vs 3 girls. A B and C. You pick who you want as A B and C and I'll pick who I want. Three separate votes, the person whose girls win at least 2 out of the 3 wins. That way, neither knows who is in which slot and I could have Scarlett go up against a 3rd rounder instead of someone like Alba which would be much closer but would be a loss for me IMO. Little more strategy involved.

Personally I would like to go against mystic since I know what everyone feels about Kim and her viruses.

FancyPats
01-10-2012, 02:01 PM
I don't know. All Servo would need is one awesome cleave shot and he might run away with this one...Alba is smoking hot...But she doesn't have a pair of Doube H's to work with.

BLeonard
01-10-2012, 02:11 PM
Bell vs Kerr and Mendes (Stratton) vs Kardashian (mystic) are pretty much matches already created by back and forth banter.

Honestly, if I had to pick one card that I didn't think would go in Round 1, it would be Christina Hendricks... Didn't think Kim Kardashian would go #3 and actually didn't think she'd go in round 1, but I'd have taken Kim in Rd. 1 before I took Christina... JMO.

-Bill

The King
01-10-2012, 02:41 PM
Christina is sneaky. Once you see her you cant get her out of your head

FancyPats
01-10-2012, 09:12 PM
Kim before Christina?!? Stratton, you want to take this one? lol

ServoBillieves
01-10-2012, 09:22 PM
I proposed Sophie vs. Andrews. There's no beating Alba... BUT, there is a reason I took Hendricks so high... It's as King said, you get her in your head and you can't stop.

Named sexiest woman alive for a reason... hourglass body redhead.

OK I'm in... either of those, whichever seems like the better matchup! BRING IT #1!

By the way both utm and I have agreed to this.

BLeonard
01-10-2012, 09:37 PM
Named sexiest woman alive for a reason... hourglass body redhead.

She was Esquire's "Sexiest Woman Alive"... In 2010.

Just for comparison, Rihanna won their 2011 award... I wouldn't have taken her in round 1, either.

Every year, Maxim publishes a "Hot 100" list:

56. Christina Hendricks
35. Kim Kardashian

Just depends on who's doing the rating.

Don't get me wrong, Christina is hot, no question... I'm just saying that, if I had to venture a guess, you could have gotten her in round 2, perhaps even round 3... Pretty sure Chern said that if Kardashian had fallen to him at 11, he would have taken her there.

-Bill

ServoBillieves
01-10-2012, 10:14 PM
As stated before in the contest B, to each their own.

If I had to pick between Kardashian and Hendricks, it'd be H in a heartbeat.

BLeonard
01-10-2012, 10:27 PM
As stated before in the contest B, to each their own.

If I had to pick between Kardashian and Hendricks, it'd be H in a heartbeat.

Fair enough. If you got who you wanted, more power to you.

I'm just curious as to how far she would have fallen, had you not taken her there is all... My guess is, she'd probably have still been there with your pick in Round 2.

-Bill

EricStratton
01-10-2012, 10:37 PM
Christina Hendricks is a challenge. She has some outstanding photos out there and she has some average at best moments.

I do love the red hair.

ServoBillieves
01-11-2012, 01:17 AM
Christina Hendricks is a challenge. She has some outstanding photos out there and she has some average at best moments.

I do love the red hair.

Average at best?

Man... Tough crowd.

The King
01-11-2012, 12:48 PM
Theres only one way to settle this!

utmhead
01-11-2012, 01:10 PM
Bring it On,
I PMed him about it, he did not want to do it, after he said he would take on anyone with his 1st round pick

ServoBillieves
01-11-2012, 02:06 PM
THAT'S IT, BRING IT UTM.

I'll take an hourglass redhead with cans over a beat up ex-hottie with a second kid on the way! FIRST ROUNDERS!

utmhead
01-11-2012, 02:54 PM
Set it up King

The King
01-11-2012, 03:01 PM
you guys need to determine how much you're wagering. If I were Servo... I would offer up a little less. It's a 15 vs 1 after all.

utmhead
01-11-2012, 03:10 PM
I sent him a PM asking that same ??

FancyPats
01-11-2012, 03:15 PM
This is an awesome addition to the game. I think opponents should be required to post at least 2 or 3 posts that everyone agrees could be considered "smack talk."

I literally laughed out loud when I saw the first sentence of Servo's post

THAT'S IT, BRING IT UTM.

Hilarious.

Mski
01-11-2012, 03:18 PM
This is an awesome addition to the game. I think opponents should be required to post at least 2 or 3 posts that everyone agrees could be considered "smack talk."

Hilarious.+1

could make that part of the scoring system... who talked the best "smack"

The King
01-11-2012, 03:26 PM

Hilarious.

I knew this game needed something to sustain a full year. Plus the way people busted the cap so quickly this element can help you stay in the game. People can risk their cards cash, whatever.

ServoBillieves
01-11-2012, 03:44 PM
Sorry, was at work. PM with bid is sent, do we send it personally to you King? And I have faith in my buxom beautiful bombshell.

That's right, I'M BRINGING ALLITERATION TO THIS TEA PARTY!