PDA

View Full Version : 2 Bills Season Ticket Questions...

BLeonard
01-09-2012, 08:10 PM
1. Is the deadline for renewing Season Tickets before or after the Free Agency period begins?

2. How often is this included with the season ticket renewal forms?

http://i103.photobucket.com/albums/m130/BLeonard1996/BillsKoolAid.jpg

-Bill

PromoTheRobot
01-09-2012, 10:21 PM
You can thank the Kool-Aid drinkers that there is still a team to ***** about in Buffalo.

PTR

BLeonard
01-09-2012, 10:30 PM
You can thank the Kool-Aid drinkers that there is still a team to ***** about in Buffalo.

PTR

Really? I thought it was Ralph Wilson we all had to thank... After all, without Ralph "we woudn't have a team," right?

Nevermind the fact that the ONLY reason Ralph put the team in Buffalo to begin with was because Miami told him no.

Sorry if I'm not "just happy to have a team" and expect them to be competitive once a decade or so... Didn't know expectations weren't allowed from us non-koolaid-drinking fans.

-Bill

BillsFever21
01-09-2012, 10:34 PM
If I remember correctly from when I had them up to a few years ago they used to come out sometime around May. You could either pay in full or pay in several installments. It may have changed since then.

alnilla
01-10-2012, 07:45 AM
Still the same pay in full or like 6 payments

OpIv37
01-10-2012, 07:53 AM
Really? I thought it was Ralph Wilson we all had to thank... After all, without Ralph "we woudn't have a team," right?

Nevermind the fact that the ONLY reason Ralph put the team in Buffalo to begin with was because Miami told him no.

Sorry if I'm not "just happy to have a team" and expect them to be competitive once a decade or so... Didn't know expectations weren't allowed from us non-koolaid-drinking fans.

-Bill

I still want to figure out how I can get on the Ralph Wilson career model.

Do one really good thing that makes me really rich, then sit back and suck for 50 years while people tell me how great I am for the one good thing.

PromoTheRobot
01-10-2012, 07:59 AM

-Bill
If this is you happy, then I'd hate to see you sad.

PTR