• T-Long
    Circling the Wagons since 1982.
    • Sep 2003

Mularkey new Jaguars head coach

Link
  • Scumbag College
    • Oct 2002

Re: Mularkey new Jaguars head coach

All 25 Jags fans should be prepared for head scratching after some play calls.
    Remember Kevin Everett in your thoughts.

Vote Nader in 2008!

http://www.votenader.org/

Comment

• PTI
      Banned
      • Jan 2011

I never thought Del Rio and Mularkey looked that much different, so be it. They will stink, he is a bad head coach.

Comment

• bf1
        • Oct 2010

hb passes

Comment

• imbondz
          Democrats are people too
          • Jan 2003

ich.
          My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
            Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

LOL poor Gabbert.

First play of the Jagaur's season, 4 wide shotgun QB option run.
            Last edited by Mr. Miyagi; 01-10-2012, 09:55 PM.

Comment

• PTI
              Banned
              • Jan 2011

He will surprise in year 1, just like he did before Pitsburgh, Buffalo, and Atlanta, but he gets old and predictable with the guys he has the next season.

Comment

• JoeMama
                Emotion Sickness
                • Oct 2002

Anyone remember that awesome radio skit, Saban Sends Mularkey to Boot Camp?

Drill sergeant: It's first & ten on your own 20. WHAT DO YOU DO, MAGGOT?

Mularkey: Uh... flea flicker!
                Last edited by JoeMama; 01-10-2012, 09:41 PM.
                Disclaimer: The sentiment expressed in this post is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Comment

• Mike13
                  • Aug 2005

Those poor poor bastards.

Comment

• BillsFever21
                    • Aug 2004

I'm surprised and interested to see how he does with his second chance. I'm not saying he was a good HC but no matter what we say about the guy he was our most successful HC win/loss wise over the past 12 seasons.

We had a bad start(0-4) his first year in 2004 and then played lights out but blew the Pittsburgh game and ended up finishing 9-7 and missing the playoffs because of it. He did that with Bledsoe who was just about washed up and never did anything after that season. Our offense was pretty good and creative that season and that was the best team we've had in 12 years. Not that it's saying much though.

His second year I think we were 5-11 and that was with Losman in his first year starting along with Holcomb getting some time. I guess there wasn't a whole lot you could do with that.

I wanted to see what he could do in a 3rd season and how well he could've worked with Losman instead of hiring a proven bum like Dick Jauron. We will never know now though.

After that he went on and did a good job grooming Matt Ryan with Atlanta. He is a good OC. We will have to see how well he can do with the Jaguars in developing Gabbert. I don't think Gabbert is close to being a decent starter in the NFL let alone a sure starter so if he can get something out of Gabbert and that offense which has been pretty mediocre for years he can have a chance of doing a decent job.

No matter what you think of him he was the only HC in the last 12 years to lead us to a winning record and the closest chance we have had at making the playoffs. It's too bad they totally choked in that game. We had some good momentum going and were playing great on both sides of the ball after the bad start. It's a shame we didn't win and get to see what we could've done in the playoffs that season.
                    Last edited by BillsFever21; 01-10-2012, 10:21 PM.

Comment

• bf1
                      • Oct 2010

Originally posted by Mr. Miyagi
                      LOL poor Gabbert.

First play of the Jagaur's season, 4 wide shotgun QB option run.
                      With the fullback one of the 4 wide.

Comment

• better days
                        • Jan 2010

Originally posted by BillsFever21
                        I'm surprised and interested to see how he does with his second chance. I'm not saying he was a good HC but no matter what we say about the guy he was our most successful HC win/loss wise over the past 12 seasons.

We had a bad start(0-4) his first year in 2004 and then played lights out but blew the Pittsburgh game and ended up finishing 9-7 and missing the playoffs because of it. He did that with Bledsoe who was just about washed up and never did anything after that season. Our offense was pretty good and creative that season and that was the best team we've had in 12 years. Not that it's saying much though.

His second year I think we were 5-11 and that was with Losman in his first year starting along with Holcomb getting some time. I guess there wasn't a whole lot you could do with that.

I wanted to see what he could do in a 3rd season and how well he could've worked with Losman instead of hiring a proven bum like Dick Jauron. We will never know now though.

After that he went on and did a good job grooming Matt Ryan with Atlanta. He is a good OC. We will have to see how well he can do with the Jaguars in developing Gabbert. I don't think Gabbert is close to being a decent starter in the NFL let alone a sure starter so if he can get something out of Gabbert and that offense which has been pretty mediocre for years he can have a chance of doing a decent job.

No matter what you think of him he was the only HC in the last 12 years to lead us to a winning record and the closest chance we have had at making the playoffs. It's too bad they totally choked in that game. We had some good momentum going and were playing great on both sides of the ball after the bad start. It's a shame we didn't win and get to see what we could've done in the playoffs that season.
                        Mularkeys offense with Matt Ryan at QB could not score a SINGLE POINT against the Giants. The new owner of the Jags must be in a hurry to empty the stadium so he can move the team to LA. SOON.

Comment

• Michael82
                          • Jul 2002

That's awesome!

Comment

• RedEyE
                            • Jul 2002

I hope he's learned some things since having left Buffalo. Curious to see who he chooses to fill in the supporting staff roles.

Comment

• The King
                              Without me it's just Awe so
                              • Jun 2004

His biggest mistake was handing the reigns to an unproven losman
                              I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                              "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                              You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                              It was all
                              true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                              He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                              mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

Working...
                              X