PDA

View Full Version : Jets to hire Tony Sparano

Jaydog57
01-10-2012, 10:34 PM
as their offensive coordinator? They're letting Brian Shotty go to hire Mr. Conservative. Unbelievable.

"The New York Jets announced Tuesday night that offensive coordinator Brian Schottenheimer will not return to the team for the 2012 season.

According to league and team sources, the Jets have had former Dolphins coach Tony Sparano as their top choice to replace Schottenheimer in the event of a vacancy. The sources said the Jets are expected to announce Sparano's hiring Wednesday."

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/story/_/id/7449066/brian-schottenheimer-new-york-jets-o-coordinator

better days
01-10-2012, 11:33 PM
Ryan & the Jets said Brian Schottenheimer would return as OC unless he got a HC job. I just hope they were lying again & the Bucs don't hire him.

Static
01-11-2012, 07:17 AM
3 points and a fist pump!

Ickybaluky
01-11-2012, 07:28 AM
Supposedly, they hired him as a OL/running game coordinator. They also want to bring in a QB coach/passing game coordinator.

Todd Haley reportedly is visiting today. He could be the QB Coach/passing game guy.

Mr. Miyagi
01-11-2012, 07:55 AM
I didn't realize this was a contest to collect the most ex-head coaches.

streetkings01
01-11-2012, 08:02 AM
Supposedly, they hired him as a OL/running game coordinator. They also want to bring in a QB coach/passing game coordinator.

Todd Haley reportedly is visiting today. He could be the QB Coach/passing game guy.Didn't the QBs and WRs all hate Haley in both Arizona and KC? Good luck with Holmes and Sanchez lol

better days
01-11-2012, 08:08 AM

Todd Haley reportedly is visiting today. He could be the QB Coach/passing game guy.

I hope they hire Haley. Can't wait to see Rex & Haley get into it like his dad did with Kevin Gilbride.

stuckincincy
01-11-2012, 08:10 AM
I hope they hire Haley. Can't wait to see Rex & Haley get into it like his dad did with Kevin Gilbride.

:biggrin:

DynaPaul
01-12-2012, 11:29 AM
Wow, I'm really shaking in my boots now...

Bill Cody
01-12-2012, 11:35 AM

How does that work?

Sporano: ok let's run "toss sweep 64 Blue"

Haley: F that ******* we're going with "hitch 27 red"

madness
01-12-2012, 04:15 PM
How does that work?

Sporano: ok let's run "toss sweep 64 Blue"

Haley: F that ******* we're going with "hitch 27 red"

It's all part of Rex's mastermind plan to bring the team closer together.

Mike13
01-12-2012, 08:49 PM
Mark Sanchez will never throw another TD pass.

mush69
01-13-2012, 07:53 AM
I can't wait for these jokers to show up for training camp this year. I'm thinking of reserving the billboard right outside of the Cortland Campus and putting up all these fond memories.

Normally I can't stand it when our city is infested with the green, but this year I might have to do something special for the fellas. After all I think they are gonna come apart at the seams this next year.