X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Beebe
    • Aug 2011

HUE JACKSON

So can we bring him in as a QB coach and OC for help? What do you guys think and why?Maybe he can balance things out with the run and pass he did a good job in OAKLAND.
    Attached Files
  • better days
    • Jan 2010

Re: HUE JACKSON

Originally posted by Beebe
    So can we bring him in as a QB coach and OC for help? What do you guys think and why?Maybe he can balance things out with the run and pass he did a good job in OAKLAND.
    I heard on WDAE 620 Tampa this afternoon that he was fired because he wanted too much power in Oakland & that was the reason the Bucs would not hire him.

I doubt he will settle for an OC job at this point, he probably thinks he can still get a HC job somewhere.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
      • May 2009

He sure seems like he thinks he is above everyone else and is very power hungry. **** him.

Comment

• Johnny Bugmenot
        Will not tolerate vandalism.
        • Apr 2006

Well, that, and the fact that his team set a new league record for most penalties and most penalty yards in a season. Lack of control (ironically) killed any chance of him being retained in the post-Al Davis era.

Comment

• DraftBoy
          Administrator
          • Jul 2002

I would LOVE to have him but Gailey wants too much control in his offense and Jackson likes to call plays. If we hire Jackson (which I highly doubt) you can probably take it as a signal that Gailey is on his last leg.
          COMING SOON...
          Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
          We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• Static
            The lap dances are always better when the stripper is crying.
            • Jul 2005

Just don't let him near your draft picks....

Comment

• stuckincincy
              Buffalo Bills Fan
              • Sep 2003

Jackson did a good job as WR coach in CIN, '04 - '06.

A number of OAK games were aired here in Cincy, especially after the Palmer signing.

It looked like Jackson lost control of the players - so many penalties, many egregious.
              Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

Working...
              X