PDA

View Full Version : HUE JACKSON

Beebe
01-10-2012, 11:33 PM
So can we bring him in as a QB coach and OC for help? What do you guys think and why?Maybe he can balance things out with the run and pass he did a good job in OAKLAND.:help!:

better days
01-10-2012, 11:37 PM
So can we bring him in as a QB coach and OC for help? What do you guys think and why?Maybe he can balance things out with the run and pass he did a good job in OAKLAND.:help!:

I heard on WDAE 620 Tampa this afternoon that he was fired because he wanted too much power in Oakland & that was the reason the Bucs would not hire him.

I doubt he will settle for an OC job at this point, he probably thinks he can still get a HC job somewhere.

BertSquirtgum
01-10-2012, 11:58 PM
He sure seems like he thinks he is above everyone else and is very power hungry. **** him.

Johnny Bugmenot
01-11-2012, 06:58 AM
Well, that, and the fact that his team set a new league record for most penalties and most penalty yards in a season. Lack of control (ironically) killed any chance of him being retained in the post-Al Davis era.

DraftBoy
01-11-2012, 07:16 AM
I would LOVE to have him but Gailey wants too much control in his offense and Jackson likes to call plays. If we hire Jackson (which I highly doubt) you can probably take it as a signal that Gailey is on his last leg.

Static
01-11-2012, 07:18 AM
Just don't let him near your draft picks....

stuckincincy
01-11-2012, 07:36 AM
Jackson did a good job as WR coach in CIN, '04 - '06.

A number of OAK games were aired here in Cincy, especially after the Palmer signing.

It looked like Jackson lost control of the players - so many penalties, many egregious.