PDA

View Full Version : BoB 2011 "Snubs"

BLeonard
01-11-2012, 12:27 AM
In 2011, there were 145 women auctioned off in Bang or Bucks. There are some obvious omissions (I recall Bedard saying many asked for Sofia Vergara, for example), but I wanted to comprise my "snubs" list based on who did end up getting in. Therefore, all of the girls on my "snubs" list can in some way be connected to a girl (or girls) that were auctioned off.

If nothing else, it might give Bedard some ideas on who to include for 2012...

The first five: All 5 of these snubs can be connected to at least two girls auctioned off in 2011:

5. Lark Voorhies - On "Saved By the Bell" w/ Tiffani Thiessen and Elizabeth Berkley, not BoB.
4. Lisa Kudrow - "Friends" Jennifer Aniston and Courteney Cox get auctioned, but not Lisa.
3. Lucy Liu - "Charlie's Angels" Cameron Diaz and Drew Barrymore are on. No love for Lucy?
2. Candace Cameron - Jodie Sweetin and Lori Loughlin from "Full House" are in. No Candace?
1. Alyssa Milano - With Punky and Winnie getting in, I figued Samantha Micelli would as well.

The second five: All 5 of these can be connected to one girl auctioned, possibly better known:

5. Casey Anthony - IMO, more known than Amanda Knox... Trial circumstances play a factor?
4. Neve Campbell - With Denise Richards being up, Neve should have been a no-brainer.
3. Nicole Kidman - Tom Cruise is represented by Katie Holmes, but his ex gets the shaft.
2. Sandra Bullock - Kat Von D makes the cut, but Sandra doesn't? Really?
1. Kate Middleton - The bride ends up the BoB bridesmaid, playing second fiddle to Pippa.

Finally, three Honorable Mentions: These include 2 girls not auctioned, connected to one that was:

Shannen Doherty/Tori Spelling - Their 90210 co-star, Jennie Garth, gets the nod.
Elizabeth Hurley/Beyonce Knowles - Austin Powers is represented by Heather Graham.
Kourtney Kardashian/Khloe Kardashian - Would've been neat to see who's the most popular.

That's my 2011 "snub list." Anyone else have others?

Feel free to either follow the guidelines I used, or to create your own.

-Bill

Forward_Lateral
01-11-2012, 05:50 AM
I'd give you 10 bucks for that fat slob Khloe

TacklingDummy
01-11-2012, 06:44 AM
Kate Beckinsale: BoB Hall of Famer

Static
01-11-2012, 07:20 AM
You have too much time on your hands.....

The King
01-11-2012, 07:22 AM
I have a list of 150 people that didnt make it in. It's not a snub. It's insurance.

YardRat
01-11-2012, 06:16 PM
So many women, so little time....

...gotta leave something in the wings for future contests, it's not like they grow on trees.

jamze132
01-12-2012, 01:39 PM
It's not like a chick auctioned off last year can't be auctioned off this year.

BLeonard
01-12-2012, 01:45 PM
It's not like a chick auctioned off last year can't be auctioned off this year.

That's why it was for 2011...

"Snubs" was also in quotes, because it was meant to be tongue-in-cheek.

Kinda like Academy Award "snubs," or All-Star Game "snubs."

-Bill

EricStratton
01-12-2012, 03:33 PM
I like the list Bill.

jamze132
01-13-2012, 03:56 AM
That's why it was for 2011...

"Snubs" was also in quotes, because it was meant to be tongue-in-cheek.

Kinda like Academy Award "snubs," or All-Star Game "snubs."

-Bill
yeah, I got it the first time.