PDA

View Full Version : Broncos-Patriots GDT

Philagape
01-14-2012, 09:37 AM
Two teams the Bills beat this year :rofl:

Jaydog57
01-14-2012, 10:03 AM
I don't see it happening but I definitely hope the Patriots get beat today.

ddaryl
01-14-2012, 11:55 AM
I am rooting for the Patriots. It pains me to do that, but I'm beyond annoyed with the Tebow crap and that bugs me more then NE success

SABURZFAN
01-14-2012, 12:04 PM
is this considered a Tebow thread? :couch:

TacklingDummy
01-14-2012, 12:30 PM
T-bag Brady Tebow

ServoBillieves
01-14-2012, 12:33 PM
Tebow is like a smurf. When Tebow runs for a Tebow, we'll all Tebow and shake our Tebow's in disbelief because we are so Tebow sick of Tebow being a stupid Tebowing obsession. Tebow you Tebow.

That being said, the best outcome of today's game is the stadium collapsing

SABURZFAN
01-14-2012, 12:39 PM
Tebow is like a smurf. When Tebow runs for a Tebow, we'll all Tebow and shake our Tebow's in disbelief because we are so Tebow sick of Tebow being a stupid Tebowing obsession. Tebow you Tebow.

SINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!

OpIv37
01-14-2012, 12:42 PM

Amen.

I'll be watching hoping for a natural disaster. I want the Pats OUT so bad, but I can't stand one more week of Tebow ball-licking.

better days
01-14-2012, 12:57 PM
Amen.

I'll be watching hoping for a natural disaster. I want the Pats OUT so bad, but I can't stand one more week of Tebow ball-licking.

Win or lose today, you can expect Tebow talk for YEARS to come.....get used to it.

Crisis
01-14-2012, 01:01 PM
Amen.

I'm not sure how to look at this game.

On one hand, it's guaranteed that one of Tebow/Brady will be out.

On the other, it's guaranteed that one of Tebow/Brady will advance.

OpIv37
01-14-2012, 01:01 PM
Win or lose today, you can expect Tebow talk for YEARS to come.....get used to it.

It'll be over by mid-season next year when he gets exposed as the flash-in-the-pan that he is.

better days
01-14-2012, 01:02 PM
It'll be over by mid-season next year when he gets exposed as the flash-in-the-pan that he is.

I will be happy to remind you of this prediction next year when Tebow has the Broncos in the playoffs again.

BuffaloBlitz83
01-14-2012, 01:05 PM

It is funny elway even himself said earlier this week they will decide about the starter after the season ends. So elway isnt a believer either

OpIv37
01-14-2012, 01:25 PM
I will be happy to remind you of this prediction next year when Tebow has the Broncos in the playoffs again.

And I will be happy to remind you of just how wrong you were when the Broncos win 5 games next year.

ServoBillieves
01-14-2012, 02:44 PM
A full offseason to study Tebow tape = Brady Quinn time. This isn't college, nor is it an extremely short offseason. He'll go Orton by week 4

better days
01-14-2012, 03:22 PM
It is funny elway even himself said earlier this week they will decide about the starter after the season ends. So elway isnt a believer either

What utter NONSENSE. If Elway said that this week, after the Steelers game, I guarantee it would have made headlines on Profootballtalk.com. as well as the NFL Network, ESPN & EVERY other media outlet because it would have been BIG NEWS.

It would be a PR disaster for Elway & the Broncos if Tebow is not the starting QB next year after getting the Broncos into the playoffs when they started the season 1-4 & the beating the Steelers in the first rnd of the playoffs. Fans would be up in arms.

And by the way, after starting 11 games this year, Tebow has MUCH better stats than Elway did after his first 11 games.

better days
01-14-2012, 03:24 PM
And I will be happy to remind you of just how wrong you were when the Broncos win 5 games next year.

Fine, we will see who has the last laugh. I will trust Tebow to prove his doubters WRONG as he has his entire football career.

better days
01-14-2012, 03:30 PM
A full offseason to study Tebow tape = Brady Quinn time. This isn't college, nor is it an extremely short offseason. He'll go Orton by week 4

A full offseason for Tebow to improve his passing with Elway personally coaching him. The long offseason will only benifit Tebow.

I guarantee by the time next season starts, you will see an improved Tebow.
As STARTING QB of the Broncos.

ServoBillieves
01-14-2012, 03:44 PM
Not sure why there isn't a Niners/Saints thread... But hey look, Whitner just blew a play against a tight end. Who is shocked? Really, who?

ServoBillieves
01-14-2012, 03:47 PM
And then he makes the hit, flexes, and walks away during a scrum for the ball. Way to make the play then give up Donte.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
01-14-2012, 05:17 PM
if Tebow beats brady how can ANY Bills fan still be trashing him?!!!! If you do you ARE NOT A BILLS FAN!
So there!
eat poop and die LOL

MikeInRoch
01-14-2012, 05:20 PM
You don't have to like it - but it was on ESPN. I heard it.

What utter NONSENSE. If Elway said that this week, after the Steelers game, I guarantee it would have made headlines on Profootballtalk.com. as well as the NFL Network, ESPN & EVERY other media outlet because it would have been BIG NEWS.

It would be a PR disaster for Elway & the Broncos if Tebow is not the starting QB next year after getting the Broncos into the playoffs when they started the season 1-4 & the beating the Steelers in the first rnd of the playoffs. Fans would be up in arms.

And by the way, after starting 11 games this year, Tebow has MUCH better stats than Elway did after his first 11 games.

Philagape
01-14-2012, 07:28 PM
Tebow meant to fumble. He's just setting them up.

Crisis
01-14-2012, 07:29 PM
Tebow meant to fumble. He's just setting them up.

YOU JUST HATE GOD

Mr. Pink
01-14-2012, 07:38 PM
The rout is on.

Jesus must not like the Tebow this week.

Novacane
01-14-2012, 07:41 PM
This is a joke. I wish the Steelers would have beaten these frauds. At least they would of given NE a game

Mr. Pink
01-14-2012, 07:47 PM
This is a joke. I wish the Steelers would have beaten these frauds. At least they would of given NE a game

Eh, I dunno if I woulda gone that far. A hobbled Rapistberger and no Mendenhall and the Pats woulda beat them handily too.

Novacane
01-14-2012, 07:50 PM
Saints lost, this game is over already. Maybe Brady will tear an ACL to salvage the day :pray:

Philagape
01-14-2012, 07:56 PM
Touchdown McTebow!

Philagape
01-14-2012, 08:00 PM
Touchdown McTebow!

After the INT by Quinton Tebow

Novacane
01-14-2012, 08:04 PM
Denver D looks terrible. Brady even had all day on the pick. Won't get anymore gifts like that

Novacane
01-14-2012, 08:05 PM
Holy crap. They forced a punt.

Novacane
01-14-2012, 08:10 PM
WTF. They don't trust Tebow to throw.

Novacane
01-14-2012, 08:16 PM
I can't stand this idiot Phil Simms.

Novacane
01-14-2012, 08:17 PM
Not much can be done when Grankowskis allowed to push the defender away from him like that.

OpIv37
01-14-2012, 08:20 PM
I HATE this game. I want NE to lose so bad but I can't help rooting against Tebow.

Novacane
01-14-2012, 08:20 PM
Pats have this stupid option figured out. Im going to bed.

Philagape
01-14-2012, 08:44 PM
Three straight 3-and-Tebouts

Mike13
01-14-2012, 08:48 PM
Tebow sucks ass. This is fact.

OpIv37
01-14-2012, 08:53 PM
Pats have this stupid option figured out. Im going to bed.

Bed? Fights haven't even started yet.

Crisis
01-14-2012, 08:56 PM
This would be much more satisfying if it wasn't Tom ****ing Brady about to destroy every playoff passing record

Mr. Pink
01-14-2012, 09:27 PM
This would be much more satisfying if it wasn't Tom ****ing Brady about to destroy every playoff passing record

I'm just glad that this should shut up all those Tebow fanboys and the media about that no talent ass clown as well.

After tomorrow we shouldn't hear the word "Tebow" until July.

Mike13
01-14-2012, 09:30 PM
I'm just glad that this shut up all those Tebow fanboys and the media about that no talent ass clown as well.

After tomorrow we shouldn't hear the word "Tebow" until July.

I truly do feel bad for the kid. He never asked for all the hype and media attention and yet he got it and people hate him for it.

For me its nothing personal, I just cant stand people going nuts over such a crappy QB.

Mr. Pink
01-14-2012, 09:34 PM
I truly do feel bad for the kid. He never asked for all the hype and media attention and yet he got it and people hate him for it.

For me its nothing personal, I just cant stand people going nuts over such a crappy QB.

He gets paid major bank to play a game, I can't feel too bad for him.

You're right he never did ask for the hype and attention but I'd just like for him to go away. The fact he gets so much hype and attention for being one of the worst starting QBs in the NFL is beyond old.

Mr. Pink
01-14-2012, 09:41 PM
:rofl: at kicking a FG here.

This game is gonna end 56-10.

Mike13
01-14-2012, 09:42 PM
So if you had to pick between Jawalrus and Timmah, who would it be?

generalmills
01-14-2012, 10:13 PM
When does the city of Boston's deal with the devil expire?

kingJofNYC
01-14-2012, 10:15 PM

Agreed, if anything we should all like the guy, at least a little. Media blows everything out of proportion so you end up hating the guy.

Ickybaluky
01-14-2012, 10:27 PM
Tebow will be back. He knows he has to get better. Every player has tough losses, and he'll learn like other have.

Tebow had a pretty good year for a 2nd-year QB, first-year starter. This offseason is an important one for him, and I for one won't bet against him. If he can improve in the pocket, he has a chance to be good QB. Time will tell.

kingJofNYC
01-14-2012, 10:29 PM
Hernandez with a concussion, good move keeping him and letting him rush the ball when the game was out of hand.

Even the best coaches do stupid ****.

OpIv37
01-14-2012, 10:31 PM
Tebow will be back. He knows he has to get better. Every player has tough losses, and he'll learn like other have.

Tebow had a pretty good year for a 2nd-year QB, first-year starter. This offseason is an important one for him, and I for one won't bet against him. If he can improve in the pocket, he has a chance to be good QB. Time will tell.

hahahahahahaha.

Tebow is done.

THE END OF ALL DAYS
01-14-2012, 10:57 PM
What good clean person ya gonna pick to hate on now Op?

OpIv37
01-14-2012, 11:03 PM
What good clean person ya gonna pick to hate on now Op?

Who cares if he's good and clean?

JP Losman was good and clean.
Kelly Holcomb was good and clean.
Trent Edwards was good and clean.

If they can't get the job done, it doesn't matter if they're good and clean.

Tebow is just a below average QB who gets a ****load of attention because he's "good and clean." **** that. If you want attention for being an NFL QB, then play QB at an NFL level. Until Tebow does that, he doesn't deserve the attention.

Ickybaluky
01-14-2012, 11:08 PM
Hernandez with a concussion, good move keeping him and letting him rush the ball when the game was out of hand.

He doesn't have a concussion. He was given concussion tests after the game. He spoke to reporters after the game and said he passed the tests. He is fine.

kingJofNYC
01-14-2012, 11:13 PM
He doesn't have a concussion. He was given concussion tests after the game. He spoke to reporters after the game and said he passed the tests. He is fine.
Well that's good to hear, though you never know how his body will react in the next couple of days. Plenty of athletes have passed tests only to feel the after effects a few days later.

trapezeus
01-15-2012, 12:14 AM
i liked von miller's frustration at the end of the game. patriots are a bunch of *******s and they should get shoved around after the play.what a competitor.

better days
01-15-2012, 12:15 AM
hahahahahahaha.

Tebow is done.

Well, Tebow is done for this year. He will be back next year. The Broncos had injuries to both Dumervill & Miller on Defense & Decker on Offense. This game should not have surprised anyone.

Brees is done as well. Nice to see Gregg leave the Saints with a loss for his last game with his defense giving up the winning TD in the closing minutes.

Mularkey is done with the Falcons after his team failed to score a single point against the Giants, now he gets to drive the nail into the Jags coffin.

Historian
01-15-2012, 07:41 AM
I think Belicek at least owes Chan a fruit basket or something...

Night Train
01-15-2012, 08:02 AM
Sorry Tebow but Your Lord Jesus Christ took the Pats and the points.

ddaryl
01-15-2012, 01:17 PM

He very much asked for every bit of it when he brought his polarizing personal beliefs to the forefront of his football career starting in college.

It was perpetuated by Evangelicals and others who latched on to him for that very reason.

I have nothing personal against the guy. I'm just annoyed by it all.