PDA

View Full Version : Ochocinco may be a bust, but...

Ickybaluky
01-14-2012, 03:22 PM
... this is a very cool story:

LINK (http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d825fc22c/article/ocho-rewards-fan-for-tolerating-years-of-twitter-silence?module=HP11_headline_stack)

SquishDaFish
01-14-2012, 03:24 PM
Nice. :clap:

Johnny Bugmenot
01-15-2012, 07:59 AM
Well, that was random... sending the message of encouraging stalking because it might get you free stuff is probably not a good idea.

THRILLHO
01-15-2012, 08:51 AM
So what you are saying is if I keep tweeting and stalking Jessica Alba, she'll pay me to have sex with her?

better days
01-15-2012, 10:12 PM
... this is a very cool story:

LINK (http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d825fc22c/article/ocho-rewards-fan-for-tolerating-years-of-twitter-silence?module=HP11_headline_stack)

Poor choice of words "may be". Ocho was in for ONE play against the Broncos. There should be no doubt in anyones mind that Ocho was a HUGE bust this year for the Pats*

Ocho & Haynesworth may be the two biggest FA busts in NFL history.

Static
01-16-2012, 08:41 AM
Poor choice of words "may be". Ocho was in for ONE play against the Broncos. There should be no doubt in anyones mind that Ocho was a HUGE bust this year for the Pats*

Ocho & Haynesworth may be the two biggest FA busts in NFL history.

Yes, but they are still going to play in the AFC championship game, i wish my team could have busts like that and still make it.

Ickybaluky
01-16-2012, 10:26 AM
Yes, but they are still going to play in the AFC championship game, i wish my team could have busts like that and still make it.

Haynesworth isn't. He was cut after the Giants game, and they haven't lost since. He finished the season with Tampa, and they didn't win a game with him on the roster.

Haynesworth wasn't that big a bust with NE, although with Washington he was a colossal one. Since Haynesworth took a paycut and converted most of his money to incentives, he is just another guy the Pats took a chance on that didn't work out.

Chad wasn't the biggest FA bust ever, although he was a bust. Still, guys have busted for a lot more than $6M. Plus, his not contributing hasn't really cost them. They are still pretty good on offense.

I still like Chad. He is stealing Bob Kraft's money not mine. He doesn't play when the Pats go up-tempo because he isn't reliable enough. Maybe he will get more run this week and make a play.