X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • hemi13
    • Jan 2004

Refs tried to give game to Packers

OMG, the refs tried all they could to help out the Packers today. Two blown calls and two TD's for the Pack. Take them away and this game was really all Giants.

The fumble was just that - but not overturned. Led to Packers TD

The late hit on Rodgers - not a late hit and not helmet to helmet. Led to Packers TD

Just the way I saw it !!!
    Bills Backers of Tucson
  • THE END OF ALL DAYS
    The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
    • Feb 2005

Re: Refs tried to give game to Packers

And Elvis was there to watch it.
    Puh-lease.
    In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• YardRat
      Well, lookie here...
      • Dec 2004

They were bad calls definitely, but in all honesty the reffing really hasn't been that bad up until that game...They've been getting the calls right for the most part, and letting the players play.

The one thing I wonder is how differently the regular season standings would look if the ref's performance than were on the same level as the playoffs.
      YardRat Wall of Fame
      #56 DARRYL TALLEY
      #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Philagape
        WIN NOW
        • Jul 2002

Right because the NFL doesn't want the biggest TV market watching any more games
        "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
        2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Buddo
          • Mar 2007

Blown calls always seem to favour one side, it's just the way it goes. The NFL 'wins' with either side going forward.
          I will say it looked to me that Rodgers got a lot more 'help' from the zebras than Eli did.
          Eli probably had about 3 or 4 hits that were questionable anyway, but also possibly late, that never got called.
          Better team on the day won. Giants deserved it tbh, although I do have sympathy for the Packers in respect of what they have had to deal with in the last week or so.
          I thought Rodgers performed pretty well, and deserved a lot better from his WRs than he got. The only guy who still looked like he could catch the football was Driver.

Comment

• ThunderGun
            • Dec 2011

No, they're just terrible.

Comment

Working...
            X