X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • TheGhostofJimKelly
    • May 2003

If the Patriots and the Giants make the Super Bowl

I think I might miss my first Super Bowl since 1980. I have zero interest in watching those two teams play for the championship.
  • casdhf
    • Jul 2002

Re: If the Patriots and the Giants make the Super Bowl

I'll root for anyone against NE.
    Originally posted by BillsZone Mod
    cas,

I'm just letting you know that you have been given 2 points for telling Wys AKA Mark to kill himself.

BillsZone Mod

Comment

• zone
      No, look. I do mind. The Dude minds.
      • Oct 2003

I would like to see a Harbaugh Bowl.
      www.blzbus.com

Comment

• Night Train
        Retired - On Several Levels
        • Jul 2005

Giants really have it going right now but let's see if Alex Smith can have another game like this weekend.

I'll root for the Ravens.
        Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• Forward_Lateral
          • Mar 2004

I predict the Niners blow the Giants out of the place.

Comment

• Mahdi
            • Mar 2004

It could be Giants/Ravens again... Re-Match of SB 2000.

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
              The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
              • Feb 2005

I predict NE blows out who ever shows up, which means I'll be doing something else by halftime cause I refuse to watch Brady and the hoodie prance around after another sb win
              In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• Mahdi
                • Mar 2004

I really don't think the Pats are as good as they seem. Obviously their offense is dangerous with those TEs but their schedule this year was very very soft.

First our division which was swiss cheese, then they played the AFCW which is even weaker. Then games against Washington, Philly, San Diego, Indi and Dallas who all had very bad seasons.

Their 2 biggest challenges were the Steelers and Giants and they lost both...

Comment

• don137
                  • Jul 2002

I want the 49ers and Patriots to lose. I hate the Pats and their arrogant fans and I never liked Harbaugh. If one player I do not want to see win a ring it's Whitner. He would just rub it into Bills fans. The Giants are playing good football and they would be fun to watch. I don't mind the Ravens but a Ravens-49ers Super Bowl would be a snoozefest. They played Thanksgiving night and the game was boring.

Comment

• Johnny Bugmenot
                    Will not tolerate vandalism.
                    • Apr 2006

Right now, the 49ers are the only team holding my interest. I'm bored with the Ravens, Patriots and Giants. Same teams as always. Parity my ***.

I'm glad the 49ers have broken out of their slump. The Bay Area has for so long had two NFL teams, and both were laying an egg. Heck, I was starting to wonder whether or not one of them would have to leave before either would get good again-- and it turns out, that's not the case.

Comment

• better days
                      • Jan 2010

Originally posted by don137
                      I want the 49ers and Patriots to lose. I hate the Pats and their arrogant fans and I never liked Harbaugh. If one player I do not want to see win a ring it's Whitner. He would just rub it into Bills fans. The Giants are playing good football and they would be fun to watch. I don't mind the Ravens but a Ravens-49ers Super Bowl would be a snoozefest. They played Thanksgiving night and the game was boring.
                      I was thinking I would rather see the Harbaughs VS the Harbaughs, but you are right about Whitner. Go Giants!

Comment

• Static
                        The lap dances are always better when the stripper is crying.
                        • Jul 2005

I would like to see the Giant's coach win it again. He seems to take alot of heat for nothing.

Comment

• Mr. Miyagi
                          Lecter's Little *****

• Sep 2002

Originally posted by casdhf
                          I'll root for anyone against NE.

Comment

• better days
                            • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Forward_Lateral
                            I predict the Niners blow the Giants out of the place.
                            Well, did you predict the Giants would blow the Packers out of Lambau Field? Or the 49ers would blow the Saints out of the Bay? If so, You should start putting money on the games, you could make a fortune.

Comment

• Prov401
                              President of WADL (Whitner Anti-Defamation League)
                              • Aug 2008

Pats haven't even played a playoff game yet. There are at least 10 teams that were sitting home better than the Broncos.

With that said, Ravens have to have their ground game going this week, because Flacco won't win them the game. The Raven's D will have to pick their poison as well. One of the Pat's receivers is going to have a big day, and if I were Baltimore, I'd let Welker be that guy ala the 1st Buffalo game. Double Gostkowski, and bully Welker/Branch all game long. If I were a betting man however, I'd say Pats advance.

I'm more excited for the NFC title game. I think we are in for a classic with that one. The Giants are looking eerily similar to the team they were in 2007. I think they advance this weekend.

If that happens, I'm all for Eli winning his 2nd title over the Pats once again.

Comment

Working...
                              X