PDA

View Full Version : State Of The Buffalo Bills Roster: Biggest Offensive Need?

YardRat
01-16-2012, 03:39 PM
http://www.buffalorumblings.com/2012/1/16/2711176/buffalo-bills-needs-2012-nfl-draft-offense

In the two-plus weeks since the 2011 regular season ended, we've been conducting our annual State of the Buffalo Bills Roster (http://www.buffalorumblings.com/section/state-of-the-buffalo-bills-roster) series, in which we go over the Bills' personnel player by player and position by position.
We finished up reviewing the offense this morning, so after the jump, we've reviewed the positional outlooks in each area. Give them a re-read, put on your thinking caps, and then cast a vote in our poll (also after the jump) as we try to determine what the Bills' biggest positional need on offense is.

elltrain22
01-16-2012, 07:35 PM
The biggest hole in this team is Ownership, GM, scouts, etc, etc. As long as the same boneheads make the same boneheaded decisions, we'll continue to field a 6-10, 7-9 squad.

Cali512
01-16-2012, 08:53 PM
The biggest hole in this team is Ownership, GM, scouts, etc, etc. As long as the same boneheads make the same boneheaded decisions, we'll continue to field a 6-10, 7-9 squad.

Well the scouts have done well for us the past 2 years. Weve gotten alot of good pics like Spiller, Moats, Easily (he is very good just often injured), Hairston, Rodgers, Dareus, and Sheppard. I see no reason why this year will be any different.

ServoBillieves
01-16-2012, 10:19 PM
A healthy WR corp, a heakthy Pro bowl RB, healthy linemen. Yup that sums it up. We have the pieces, they're just madr of porcelain.

Buddo
01-17-2012, 04:31 AM
If they re-sign Bell, then WR is the biggest 'need'. If they don't, then I think it's OT, very closely followed by WR.

Both are needs, but it's a question of how big a need when guys are/aren't re-signed.

TacklingDummy
01-17-2012, 06:17 AM
QB is the biggest need.

better days
01-17-2012, 08:17 AM
QB is the biggest need.

Took the words right out of my mouth-Meatloaf. Too bad there is no chance for a QB unless the Bills take a guy to develop at QB after the 1st rnd.

Yasgur's Farm
01-17-2012, 11:19 AM
If they re-sign Bell, then WR is the biggest 'need'. If they don't, then I think it's OT, very closely followed by WR.

Both are needs, but it's a question of how big a need when guys are/aren't re-signed.Agree 100%... Center is a close 3rd depending on Woods' progress.