• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Night Train
    Retired - On Several Levels
    • Jul 2005

Bills A Needed Distraction From Sabres

Who saw that coming in October ? This is a total train wreck.

Playoffs are gone so just wait until the end of February (trade deadline) in order to trade from a position of strength.
    Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit
  • MitchMurrayDowntown
    Skoobasaurus-Rex
    • Oct 2011

Re: Bills A Needed Distraction From Sabres

There is no distraction from all the hometown team's sucking, it's like having all your neighbors & family become zombies. Your brain is going to get eatin' eventually & there really is no where left to go.

Comment

• Cleve
      • Oct 2004

This year for the Sabres is very disappointing. In part because the Bills were so bad, but at least the Sabres WERE a bright spot.

When we saw the wheels come off the Buffalo Bills, I felt like " Oh well.....At least the Sabres will be enjoyable to watch - they made the playoffs last year, and this year should be better than ever with an enthusiastic new owner and an influx of money into the organization"

Boy, was I wrong. The Sabres just extended their franchise record last night for most consecutive road losses. This team has reached a new low - even their PP defense sucks. If they drop two or three more in a row, it will be epically bad.
      Last edited by Cleve; 01-19-2012, 08:17 AM.

This lowly cart.... it hits harder and has a higher yards
      per play average than the Bills' offense!

Comment

• rbochan
        Zamboni Driver
        • Jun 2008

What others call a trainwreck, we call memories.
        ...Rob

The American Dream isn't an SUV and a house in the suburbs;
        it's Don't Tread On Me.

Comment

Working...
        X