PDA

View Full Version : It's getting ugly.. and not just on the ice

JD
01-23-2012, 12:23 PM
Fans have been chirping the Pegula daughters on twitter.. that is beyond crossing the line. On top of that, if you just look at the Tweets directed to players it's disgusting.

I understand they put themselves out there so they should have expected it, but still it is pathetic that fans have stooped to a new low. While we all are frustrated, we must understand that the plan was a cup winner in 3 years. Has he even been the owner for a year officially, yet?

People need to step away from the cliff and understand Pegula is embarrassed and he will make major changes to this organization when needed.

G Wolly
01-23-2012, 01:49 PM
Twitter is stupid and so is anyone who uses it religiously.

YardRat
01-23-2012, 01:59 PM
Dude from San Fran is getting death threats via twitter.

Honestly? Tough ****. If you're dumb enough to send an invitation to everybody you've got no right to be surprised when the dumbasses and lowlifes show up at your door.

Jeff1220
01-23-2012, 02:06 PM
I understand they put themselves out there so they should have expected it, but still it is pathetic that fans have stooped to a new low.

It's not a new low. From Norwood death threats to Mularkey's kids being harassed to McKelvin's lawn being torched, it's par for the course with Buffalo sports fans, really.

SkateZilla
01-23-2012, 02:25 PM
WTF, Underage females receiving those tweets, if i were pegula i'd press charges on every user.

I know someone in the organization that says Ruff is about to be dismissed and Rochester coach being brought up... expect announcement.

OpIv37
01-23-2012, 02:34 PM
I know someone in the organization that says Ruff is about to be dismissed and Rochester coach being brought up... expect announcement.

e5?

chernobylwraiths
01-23-2012, 02:35 PM

The guy from Rochester has only coached college hockey until this year I believe. No way does that happen.

SabreEleven
01-23-2012, 03:03 PM
or they could just close thier Twitter account. Life will go on.

chernobylwraiths
01-23-2012, 03:19 PM
or they could just close thier Twitter account. Life will go on.

They're teenaged girls man. How's the air up there on your high horse.

G Wolly
01-23-2012, 07:58 PM
WTF, Underage females receiving those tweets, if i were pegula i'd press charges on every user.

If this isn't sarcasm then I really don't like you.

Cleve
01-23-2012, 09:17 PM
It's not a new low. From Norwood death threats to Mularkey's kids being harassed to McKelvin's lawn being torched, it's par for the course with Buffalo sports fans, really.

All those jokers have to do/had to do to put a stop to that was start WINNING and stop being LOSERS and all would be forgiven and forgotten. Is that too much to ask? :roflmao:

SkateZilla
01-23-2012, 11:52 PM
Fans have been chirping the Pegula daughters on twitter...

TWEETS man, TWEETS,... hello... is this thing on?, TWEETS!