PDA

View Full Version : Lande's Latest Mock

k-oneputt
01-24-2012, 10:35 AM
I'm trying to decide if this guy is clueless, makes outrageous picks for reaction, or is just throwing s*** at the wall hoping it sticks.
Probably a combo of all of those.
I counted at at least eight guys on his latest moch that will be lucky to go in the 1st rd, and would be surprised if more then a couple at most of these do.

D.Jones
D. Martin
D. Wilson
S. Spence
J. Criner
C. Polk
N. Toon
V. Curry

He has the Bills taking Coples.

DraftBoy
01-24-2012, 10:39 AM
I'm trying to decide if this guy is clueless, makes outrageous picks for reaction, or is just throwing s*** at the wall hoping it sticks.
I counted at at least eight guys on his latest moch that will be lucky to go in the 1st rd, and would be surprised if more then a couple at most of these do.

D.Jones
D. Martin
D. Wilson
S. Spence
J. Criner
C. Polk
N. Toon
V. Curry

I would agree I dont see Martin, Wilson, Spence, Criner or Toon going in Round 1. The others are all solid choices, though Polk is on the edge.

k-oneputt
01-24-2012, 10:45 AM
Well that leaves Jones and Curry.
Two, and I think they are borderline 1st.

DraftBoy
01-24-2012, 10:56 AM
Well that leaves Jones and Curry.
Two, and I think they are borderline 1st.

Curry needs a nice week but I think Jones is pretty solid as of now. He's gotta finish it up with a good week and a solid 40 time.

YardRat
01-24-2012, 04:40 PM

D.Jones
D. Martin
D. Wilson
S. Spence
J. Criner
C. Polk
N. Toon
V. Curry

There are always a pretty good number of guys that pop up into the first that don't belong there according to the CW of the pundits...maybe he's just trying to hit some winners.