PDA

View Full Version : How many losses would you pin directly on Fitz?

YardRat
01-28-2012, 11:58 AM
Well?

Goobylal
01-28-2012, 12:01 PM
Zero. It's a team game.

Skooby
01-28-2012, 12:03 PM
Without having a star QB, we can't win many that mean something.

BertSquirtgum
01-28-2012, 02:10 PM
Five

Oaf
01-28-2012, 03:12 PM
Giants. You guys serious?

Bengals he was pret-ty bad as well.

delectrolux
01-28-2012, 04:04 PM
Yeah, maybe two.

Mr. Pink
01-28-2012, 06:24 PM
ZERO.

I put 8 of the losses directly on our pathetic head coach and his asinine offensive gameplan and playcalling.

Run the ball stupid.

warsawbassman
01-28-2012, 07:02 PM
Directly?? None, but he sure didn't help in more than one.

ublinkwescore
01-28-2012, 09:08 PM
the giants and the cowboys game, but in his defense, durng the cowboys game we became totally depleted on our Oline.

paranoid
01-28-2012, 10:33 PM
Well?

Awful, wretched defense.

Jeff1220
01-28-2012, 10:37 PM
Giants game is the only one I can say specifically that if he completes two throws instead of them being INTs (on him) the outcome would have been different.

TacklingDummy
01-28-2012, 10:39 PM

Luisito23
01-28-2012, 11:13 PM

Actually it's really 11...

He also blew during our bye week.

sqad5
01-29-2012, 12:17 AM
ZERO.

I put 8 of the losses directly on our pathetic head coach and his asinine offensive gameplan and playcalling.

Run the ball stupid.
Fitz had his days..3 yard slants and the ball hits the ground haha,Your right tho our gameplan and play calling is terrible,****ing terrible

alohabillsfan
01-29-2012, 06:02 AM
How many terrible threads will yardrat start in 2012?

ThunderGun
01-29-2012, 09:06 PM
How many terrible threads will yardrat start in 2012?

I'm guessing less than MitchMurrayDowntown.....

Philagape
01-29-2012, 11:18 PM
The properly worded question is, How many losses could have been won with better quarterbacking?

Skooby
01-30-2012, 03:36 AM
I'm guessing less than MitchMurrayDowntown.....

This crack is of course based on your 62 post body of brilliance that has redefined BZ, sire.

Night Train
01-30-2012, 04:31 AM
If only he could have applied more pressure in form of a pass rush and stuffed the run better..

wait..

jamze132
01-30-2012, 05:14 AM
There are many more problem areas on this team that contributed less than Fitz. I agree we need an upgrade, but damn.

ddaryl
01-30-2012, 11:14 AM
same old crap with Bills fans.. So many can't see the forest between the trees.

I'd say maybe 2 games where Fitz just couldn't get anything rolling at all.

the majority of losses I blame the defense

Bill Cody
01-30-2012, 11:56 AM
It all depends. How many games would we have won with one of the elite QB's under center? I'd say between 8 and 10.

justasportsfan
01-30-2012, 12:27 PM
ZERO.

Run the ball stupid.
but it was never Jaurons fault because he had the team practicing against 4-3 D when they were playing a 3-4 team. :biggrin:

PTI
01-30-2012, 12:37 PM
Bengals, Giants, Jets

justasportsfan
01-30-2012, 01:54 PM
Bengals, Giants, Jets

YOu can also blame our D vs. a rookie in the bengals game.

PTI
01-30-2012, 02:25 PM
YOu can also blame our D vs. a rookie in the bengals game.

Defense was pretty good that game versus the Bengals, the Bills went 3 and out 6 times!! Fitz was pretty bad that game, all they needed were a few first downs and they would have won that game.

justasportsfan
01-30-2012, 02:31 PM
Defense was pretty good that game versus the Bengals, the Bills went 3 and out 6 times!! Fitz was pretty bad that game, all they needed were a few first downs and they would have won that game.
The D had their moments in that game but Dalton threw for 298 yards 1 pass td and rushed for a td with 4 mins left and he rushed for a 1st down on 3rd and 3 with 45 secs left which kept the game alive and then win.

Buffalo Thriller
01-31-2012, 10:05 AM
Too many for his pay check.

Mr. Pink
01-31-2012, 11:10 AM
but it was never Jaurons fault because he had the team practicing against 4-3 D when they were playing a 3-4 team. :biggrin:

Difference is Jauron overachieved with a bunch of bums, Gailey is getting nothing more than what his bunch of bums can do.

If the last 2 years haven't proven that to you, I don't know what will.

If Gailey was here when Losman was QB, Gailey and Losman would have been fired after year 2 of seeing Putrid throw 30 INTs in back to back seasons. Jauron hid the weakness at QB and ran the football to try and stay in games and steal a few here and there. Gailey is all out throw regardless of situation and opponent.

I'd rather win games with a grind it out "boring" style then watch games I know we have ZERO chance at winning because our defensive scheme and gameplan is a joke and even when we do jump out to early leads, offensively we don't play smart ball control offense. Nor do we play situational football well either. This team should have beat both teams that are playing Sunday and would have done so if Gailey woulda ran the ball near the end of that Giants game.

Talent wise, this team is pathetic and has been since Mularkey.

justasportsfan
01-31-2012, 11:35 AM
Difference is Jauron overachieved with a bunch of bums, Gailey is getting nothing more than what his bunch of bums can do.

If the last 2 years haven't proven that to you, I don't know what will.

If Gailey was here when Losman was QB, Gailey and Losman would have been fired after year 2 of seeing Putrid throw 30 INTs in back to back seasons. Jauron hid the weakness at QB and ran the football to try and stay in games and steal a few here and there. Gailey is all out throw regardless of situation and opponent.

I'd rather win games with a grind it out "boring" style then watch games I know we have ZERO chance at winning because our defensive scheme and gameplan is a joke and even when we do jump out to early leads, offensively we don't play smart ball control offense. Nor do we play situational football well either. This team should have beat both teams that are playing Sunday and would have done so if Gailey woulda ran the ball near the end of that Giants game.

Talent wise, this team is pathetic and has been since Mularkey.

Dick chose his bums. So as a coach picking talent he sucked. He had his anointed qb Trent practicing against the 4-3. Talk aout putting your players in a position to fail. Besides I'm not talking about talent. He could have had Peyton for all I care, he would still have his team practicing against the wrong defense and thats all on the coach.

Mr. Pink
01-31-2012, 11:38 AM
Dick chose his bums. So as a coach picking talent he sucked. He had his anointed qb Trent practicing against the 4-3. Talk aout putting your players in a position to fail. Besides I'm not talking about talent. He could have had Peyton for all I care, he would still have his team practicing against the wrong defense and thats all on the coach.

And he still overachieved.

Meanwhile Gailey/Nix have picked their bums and where has it gotten them?

You or I could coach/GM this team and not do any worse than where we are today.

justasportsfan
01-31-2012, 03:27 PM
And he still overachieved.

Meanwhile Gailey/Nix have picked their bums and where has it gotten them?

You or I could coach/GM this team and not do any worse than where we are today.

overachieved with a very easy schedule. He also didn't have to gutt the entire team. BTW, he didn't oeverachieve in his last season. THe team was going on a downward spiral. Same result as when he had full power in chicago. The longer Dick was the coach, the worst the team got.

Mr Bills
01-31-2012, 04:11 PM
same old crap with Bills fans.. So many can't see the forest between the trees.

I'd say maybe 2 games where Fitz just couldn't get anything rolling at all.

the majority of losses I blame the defense

Same crap with Bills fans settling for mediocrity

Really maybe 2 games??

- He was main reason Bills lost to the Bengals. How many 3 and outs were there? Only reason they were up big in the 1st half was because of defense getting turnovers.
- He lost the Giants game with 2 picks
- He was big reason the Bills lost the 1st Jets game. Defense was pretty bad but they kept Jets to 3 points at half time with a few turnovers and Fitz just gave the ball right back. Atleast defense had its moments, Fitz was awful except for 1 drive.
- Games like Cowboys, Titans, Dolphins, and Chargers weren't all his fault but he was pretty bad in those games or bad until it was garbage time.

Fact is Fitzpatrick is at best a mediocre QB and that is all he is ever going to be. How many perennial playoff teams are there with a mediocre QB like Fitzpatrick?? To win consistently in this league you need a franchise QB, and until the Bills attempt to atleast try to get one, they will never win.

Bert102176
01-31-2012, 08:25 PM
I say 7 on him and 1 huge one the Bengals on the refs it was a catch u a-hole refs