PDA

View Full Version : Ickybalucky....need your insight/thoughts on Pats.

k-oneputt
01-31-2012, 10:07 AM
Icky, what is your take on the Superbowl ?

Anyone else with some strong opinions are welcome also.

Tatonka
01-31-2012, 10:47 AM
well, for me, as far as my money, i will be on the pats -3. I dont see belicheat getting fooled by the giants defense again.

k-oneputt
01-31-2012, 10:50 AM
I think I'm going Pats also. They are -2.5 right now.
I can't stand this team but like you I think Belic and Brady will have something for them.
Icky knows this team well. I hope he posts his thoughts.

Ickybaluky
01-31-2012, 11:08 AM
I think it will be a tight game in the first half. Usually Super Bowls work that way as teams feel each other out and there is a lot of emotion. They then settle down into a regular game pace.

In the dome defenses will wear down late and the offenses will explode. These are both good passing teams that will throw it around once the defenses tire out in the heat and pace on a fast track. I'd expect some late fireworks, with it probably coming down to who gets the ball last.

I'm assuming Gronkowski plays and is reasonable effective. He is a huge part of what they do on offense, so his injury is a big factor. I'd have to give the Giants the edge overall with Gronk being limited. I don't see it as a good line and probably would lay off betting.

Mr. Pink
01-31-2012, 11:12 AM
All Pats Superbowls under Belichick have been 3 point games. None have been high scoring. Expect another 23-20 type of game. Unsure which team will win though.

Both teams match up well and it should be a good game.

DraftBoy
01-31-2012, 11:13 AM
At -2.5 Id bet on the Pats.

Skooby
01-31-2012, 12:29 PM
I think it will be a tight game in the first half. Usually Super Bowls work that way as teams feel each other out and there is a lot of emotion. They then settle down into a regular game pace.

In the dome defenses will wear down late and the offenses will explode. These are both good passing teams that will throw it around once the defenses tire out in the heat and pace on a fast track. I'd expect some late fireworks, with it probably coming down to who gets the ball last.

I'm assuming Gronkowski plays and is reasonable effective. He is a huge part of what they do on offense, so his injury is a big factor. I'd have to give the Giants the edge overall with Gronk being limited. I don't see it as a good line and probably would lay off betting.

This is exactly how I see it, you sir are brilliant!

DynaPaul
02-01-2012, 11:17 AM
Giants all the way. Sure Belichick might know what's coming but how is he going to stop it?