• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • BLeonard
    BoB Sabermetrician
    • Jan 2003

Channing Crowder plans comeback, but not with Dolphins

Despite receiving interest from multiple teams, former Dolphins linebacker Channing Crowder sat out the 2011 season to let his body heal up.

“I wouldn’t go on a team with [Dolphins G.M.] Jeff Ireland,” said Crowder in an interview with NFL.com’s Dan Hanzus. “I’m not very confident in him. He doesn’t know what he’s doing in my opinion. He’s real disrespectful. He doesn’t know how to deal with people.”

The more he spoke, the more Crowder seemed to get into blasting Ireland.

“He’s not a good person,” Crowder said. “He has no class and I wouldn’t choose to go back and play there. And I would have to say it’s the only team I don’t want to play for.”
    -Bill
  • Jaydog57
    Pretty cool for a Fin Fan.
    • Oct 2002

Re: Channing Crowder plans comeback, but not with Dolphins

I know he doesn't like Rex Ryan too much, but he would be perfect for the Jets.
    "There ought to be a room in every house to swear in. It's dangerous to have to repress an emotion like that." - Mark Twain

Comment

• !Papacrunk!
      • Mar 2004

If you judge a player soley on stats, then Crowder won't impress anyone. Crowder is/was good at diagnosing plays and getting people in the right place. He comes off as a dope, but I don't think people have ever gotten his sense of sarcasm and irony and take it at face value.

Comment

• clumping platelets

Can he play in a 4-3? I'd give him a chance at the right price

Comment

Working...
        X