PDA

View Full Version : Chad Kelly First Tiger to Officially Sign

Fitzpatrick'sbeard
02-02-2012, 07:50 PM
KENMORE, N.Y.-In his two years at St. Joe's quarterback Chad Kelly rewrote the record book. Wednesday in the library at St. Joe's he signed his letter of intent to play college football at Clemson.

Kelly said he's dreamed of this day since he was a little kid. "This is all I've dreamed about and ever since I was a little kid I wanted to play Division One football and have my parents not have to pay to go to college and this is a dream come true."

http://www.wgrz.com/sports/article/153580/4/Chad-Kelly-First-Tiger-to-Officially-Sign

his uncle Jim Kelly was looking over his right shoulder and handed Chad his Clemson hat.

How weird would this be after Ralph Wilson passes on. The Bills get an owner that keeps the Bills in Buffalo, Jimbo gets some role in the front office and the Bills select Chad in the draft. Don't laugh because it could happen.

Skooby
02-02-2012, 09:21 PM
These dreams....

Cali512
02-02-2012, 09:46 PM
Ive met and played football with Chad Kelly. Now first off I saw him with regular HS kids and they all did just as good, and better than Kelly. Chad Kelly is a huge arrogant *******. If he makes it to the NFL, personality wise, he will be Ryan Leaf pt 2

DraftBoy
02-03-2012, 07:25 AM
He's also a rapper...

SabreEleven
02-03-2012, 07:33 AM
Ive met and played football with Chad Kelly. Now first off I saw him with regular HS kids and they all did just as good, and better than Kelly. Chad Kelly is a huge arrogant *******. If he makes it to the NFL, personality wise, he will be Ryan Leaf pt 2

So he isn't too far off from his uncle.