PDA

View Full Version : Superbowl GDT - Giants VS Pats

Skooby
02-05-2012, 07:55 AM
Brady needs to suffer, go Giants.

tampabay25690
02-05-2012, 08:32 AM
Dont think that will happen.
Pats will have a good gameplan for Brady to get rid of the ball fast.

How many times do you see Brady get hit in a game???

Historian
02-05-2012, 08:43 AM
Not enough for my liking.

I want to see the Giants slow down the game with their ground game.

YardRat
02-05-2012, 08:51 AM
I want to see the Giants slow down Brady by grounding him deep into the turf.

EricStratton
02-05-2012, 08:57 AM

He will get hit at least once every 3 dropbacks, maybe more.

He may only get sacked twice but he will get hit 17 - 20 times and that should be enough. Of course if a couple of those draw flags that could be the difference in the game.

better days
02-05-2012, 09:35 AM

The Giants don't really need to sack Brady all that much, they just need to be in his face & make him throw the ball before he wants to. I think that will be key to beating Brady & the Pats* along with time of possession, the Giants need to control the clock. Much like they did against Kelly & the Bills.

Jaydog57
02-05-2012, 09:56 AM
I hope they show every time Brady has a **** fit on the sideline for throwing an INT or arguing with a coach. Or hopefully for costing the Patriots a win.

Mr. Pink
02-05-2012, 12:48 PM
Go Giants!

That way Eli will have one more ring than his overhyped brother!

Slim
02-05-2012, 02:34 PM
I'm praying for a Giants win but I think the Patriots win this.

Skooby
02-05-2012, 05:23 PM
Almost gametime, get that Brady.

BADTHINGSMAN
02-05-2012, 05:31 PM
Lets go Commercials.

NOT THE DUDE...
02-05-2012, 07:14 PM
ok giants front 4, time to kill brady in the 2nd!

Skooby
02-05-2012, 08:01 PM
Nail biter.

YardRat
02-05-2012, 09:13 PM
Great game...Giants got zero pass rush in the second and third quarters but turned it on when they had to late.

Congrats to Gilbride and Fewell...2 coordinators well deserving of rings.

better days
02-05-2012, 09:29 PM
well, I am not the kind of guy that likes to say I TOLD YOU SO, but this past season I have been ridiculed & have had my football acumen called into question by some on this board.

So now that the season has ended, I invite everyone to look at my posts about the Super Bowl. I was SPOT ON with ALL my posts about this game.

I also invite everyone that has doubted my football acumen to go through all my posts this past season because I know that in retrospect they will see I was correct the vast majority of the time.

My final thought is that I feel SORRY for any Bills fan that felt compelled to bet on the Pats* in this game. It must feel TERRIBLE to root for a team you despise to win so you don't lose money.

warsawbassman
02-05-2012, 09:40 PM
well, I am not the kind of guy that likes to say I TOLD YOU SO, but this past season I have been ridiculed & have had my football acumen called into question by some on this board.

So now that the season has ended, I invite everyone to look at my posts about the Super Bowl. I was SPOT ON with ALL my posts about this game.

I also invite everyone that has doubted my football acumen to go through all my posts this past season because I know that in retrospect they will see I was correct the vast majority of the time.

My final thought is that I feel SORRY for any Bills fan that felt compelled to bet on the Pats* in this game. It must feel TERRIBLE to root for a team you despise to win so you don't lose money.

So being right on an internet Bills forum is very important to you? What a douche bag. LMAO....get a life ******. Don't hurt your elbow trying to pat yourself on the back football god.

I am glad the Giants won, I ***** hate every thing about the Patriots.

DynaPaul
02-05-2012, 09:40 PM
Told you F-ers the Giants were winning! Congratulations to the Patriots for being the second team in the AFC East to lose 4 Super Bowls!

Jaydog57
02-05-2012, 09:45 PM
So awesome that the Patriots lost, and the way they lost. I'll sleep good tonight. :peace:

better days
02-05-2012, 09:50 PM
So being right on an internet Bills forum is very important to you? What a douche bag. LMAO....get a life ******. Don't hurt your elbow trying to pat yourself on the back football god.

I am glad the Giants won, I ***** hate every thing about the Patriots.

YOU are the DOUCHE BAG. Like I said, all season long, unlike some others on this board I did not say I told you so every game, but I could have after most games.

I just posted this message because as I said I was ATTACKED by some people on this board during the season & I feel JUSTIFIED to have been proven CORRECT now that the season is over. Excuse me for defending myself, but that is just the way I am, When someone hits me, I hit back.

Mr. Pink
02-05-2012, 10:00 PM
Eli > Peyton!

warsawbassman
02-05-2012, 10:06 PM
YOU are the DOUCHE BAG. Like I said, all season long, unlike some others on this board I did not say I told you so every game, but I could have after most games.

I just posted this message because as I said I was ATTACKED by some people on this board during the season & I feel JUSTIFIED to have been proven CORRECT now that the season is over. Excuse me for defending myself, but that is just the way I am, When someone hits me, I hit back.

Must be hard being ******ed. The world is a dangerous place, don't hurt yourself man.

better days
02-05-2012, 10:07 PM
Eli > Peyton!

Well, no question people will be debating that for YEARS to come. By the end of Elis career, it may not be much of a debate, with Eli comming out on top.

Mike13
02-05-2012, 10:08 PM
Most Pats fans didn’t follow the team until 2001. Yeah it’s a lame joke but you know what? for 90% of these *******s it’s the gospel truth.

better days
02-05-2012, 10:08 PM
Must be hard being ******ed. The world is a dangerous place, don't hurt yourself man.

You must be one of the DOUCHE BAGS that attacked me during the season. Looks like you are taking being proven wrong hard douche bag.

The World is a dangerous place ******, if you bring a knife to a gun fight, you will get hurt.

Skooby
02-05-2012, 10:55 PM
Bottom line, the Bills beat the runners up to the championship.