PDA

View Full Version : Patriot fans are funny people.

blackonyx89
02-06-2012, 08:36 AM
Deja Vu all over again! The Pats offense was nowhere as good as it was in 2008 and their WR's failed them at crucial moments. The defense actually played well. But the G-Men has more talented players and is an overall better than than they were in 2008 and Elite Manning stepped up big time and had an excellent game!

Patriots fans actually thought the Pats were going to win this game, there's nothing wrong with cheering for your team, but when your team is flawed, there's no chance for your team to win. Reality check Patriots Nation and face it, you simply can't beat the Giants and congrats G-Unit on your win. 'Nuff said!

MattyNH
02-06-2012, 09:03 AM
Yeah they have some flaws and I am happy they lost but...

No chance? They had a chance on the last play of the game. They were IN the Super Bowl...

Mr. Miyagi
02-06-2012, 09:05 AM
Where's that one guy who said if they didn't win he'd quit watching football altogether? :rofl:

blackonyx89
02-06-2012, 09:29 AM
Yeah they have some flaws and I am happy they lost but...

No chance? They had a chance on the last play of the game. They were IN the Super Bowl...

True, but if it weren't for the Ravens kicker missing the winning kick, it would've been the Ravens in the Bowl and they were sure to lose if they faced the Giants.

OpIv37
02-06-2012, 09:45 AM
The Patriots don't have fans. The Red Sox have fans who need a reason to keep drinking after October, hence, the Patriots.

I lived in the DC area for about 11 years and recently moved to Baltimore. During that time, the Bills have sucked, but despite that fact and being ~400 miles from Buffalo, I still frequently see Bills paraphernalia on people or their vehicles.

When the Patriots go two years consecutive years without winning the SB, the Pats fans are nowhere to be found. But they're always back in force once the team makes the playoffs.

Just wait until Brady and Bellicheck are gone and the Patriots are rebuilding for a few years. Their "fans" will completely disappear and it'll be "New Yawwk sucks! Go Sawwwx!" all the time.

Skooby
02-06-2012, 09:47 AM
Eli scored with Brady's wife last night, he pulled a Mr T. & called her over to be with a real man.

Mr. Miyagi
02-06-2012, 10:04 AM
The Patriots don't have fans. The Red Sox have fans who need a reason to keep drinking after October, hence, the Patriots.

I lived in the DC area for about 11 years and recently moved to Baltimore. During that time, the Bills have sucked, but despite that fact and being ~400 miles from Buffalo, I still frequently see Bills paraphernalia on people or their vehicles.

When the Patriots go two years consecutive years without winning the SB, the Pats fans are nowhere to be found. But they're always back in force once the team makes the playoffs.

Just wait until Brady and Bellicheck are gone and the Patriots are rebuilding for a few years. Their "fans" will completely disappear and it'll be "New Yawwk sucks! Go Sawwwx!" all the time.
So true. I lived in Conneticut for 4 years when the Red Sox were good and the Patriots sucked, and I had never met a single Pats fan in those 4 years. Not one.

Patriots "fans" are nothing but bandwagon jumpers.

utmhead
02-06-2012, 11:32 AM
True, but if it weren't for the Ravens kicker missing the winning kick, it would've been the Ravens in the Bowl and they were sure to lose if they faced the Giants.

Well if Norwood actually made a kick, the Bills would have a ring, at least we have 3

EricStratton
02-06-2012, 11:37 AM
I'm as happy as the next guy that the Pats lost but they had the lead with 2 minutes left in the SuperBowl, how can anyone claim they didn't have a chance.

MikeInRoch
02-06-2012, 11:42 AM
Well if Norwood actually made a kick, the Bills would have a ring, at least we have 3

"we"?

SabreEleven
02-06-2012, 11:56 AM
"we"?

He's a Patriots fan.

blackonyx89
02-06-2012, 12:21 PM

Agreed. That was Marv's fault for not having Thurman run to the opposite side to the left hash mark for 5 measly yards, he might have hit that game winning FG. Would've could've should've.

Mr. Miyagi
02-06-2012, 12:54 PM
But none since spygate.

Look at Sammy Sosa since he got off roids.

Meathead
02-06-2012, 01:10 PM
just like tom their fans are learning its a lot tougher winning superbowls when you dont already know the defensive play call

SabreEleven
02-06-2012, 03:53 PM
Agreed. That was Marv's fault for not having Thurman run to the opposite side to the left hash mark for 5 measly yards, he might have hit that game winning FG. Would've could've should've.

It's also Marv's fault for being badly out coached. The Bills were a much better team but Marv was the equalizer. Should have never come down to the kick

SABURZFAN
02-06-2012, 04:39 PM
Where's that one guy who said if they didn't win he'd quit watching football altogether? :rofl:

i hope he jumped off a cliff and a 100,000 more Pats fans followed him.

Crisis
02-06-2012, 04:44 PM
Speaking of annoying fanbases, haven't seen any of the Jet fans around here lately LOL

SABURZFAN
02-06-2012, 04:51 PM
Speaking of annoying fanbases, haven't seen any of the Jet fans around here lately LOL

let's hope they followed that guy over the cliff too. :up:

Bert102176
02-06-2012, 05:03 PM
"we"?

am guessing they are an ignorant patsies fan

PromoTheRobot
02-06-2012, 06:45 PM
But none since spygate.

Look at Sammy Sosa since he got off roids.

People debate whether Spygate helped the Pats win. IMO it did. If you know a defensive signal or a play beforehand it gives you a huge edge. There is no question the Pats are a great team, but now they have to win like normal people, and it isn't the gimme it used to be.

I can recall seeing players like Willie McGinnest and Ted Bruschi playing like they had ESP. And now we know how they did that.

PTR

DynaPaul
02-06-2012, 08:34 PM
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c44/DevilPaul/PATRIOT3.jpg