• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Johnny Bugmenot
    Will not tolerate vandalism.
    • Apr 2006

Boston Herald: Time for Tom to tune out

Time for Tom to tune out: As emotions run high, Brady and bride could use vacation
    by Gerry Callahan

Now, instead of the next Joe Montana, they’re calling Brady another Jim Kelly, and they’re referring to his wife as Jinxele. Any minute now, the home video of her postgame rant will have more viewers than Madonna’s halftime show. Even if they go deep into the jungles of Central America, not sure the Bradys are going to be able to run and hide from this one.
    Boston Herald
  • Yasgur's Farm
    • Feb 2005

Re: Boston Herald: Time for Tom to tune out

Don't know if the wheels are about to come off or not... But there's definately a broken spring under the wagon. Yoko seems to be beginning her reincarnation a bit early.

Comment

• YardRat
      Well, lookie here...
      • Dec 2004

I hope this so blows up to epic proportions.
      YardRat Wall of Fame
      #56 DARRYL TALLEY
      #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• don137
        • Jul 2002

I think not having a deep threat hurt them this year. Not saying he would of been the answer but they would of been better off with Moss than Ochocinco. Brady is still a very good short to medium passer. Their running game was very pedestrian. Brady would be a huge upgrade for 25 teams. Without Brady the Patriots would be no better than 6-10.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
          Skoobasaurus-Rex
          • Oct 2011

Originally posted by Yasgur's Farm
          Don't know if the wheels are about to come off or not... But there's definately a broken spring under the wagon. Yoko seems to be beginning her reincarnation a bit early.
          Who's going to become Mark David Chapman ?

Comment

• utmhead
            • Oct 2005

Originally posted by don137
            I think not having a deep threat hurt them this year. Not saying he would of been the answer but they would of been better off with Moss than Ochocinco. Brady is still a very good short to medium passer. Their running game was very pedestrian. Brady would be a huge upgrade for 25 teams. Without Brady the Patriots would be no better than 6-10.
            How about 11-5 that is what they were with Cassel

Comment

• The King
              Without me it's just Awe so
              • Jun 2004

This will dissipate in no time. Who's Giselle? Shes some model who hails from a country that doesn't have football. She was cornered and she fought back, big deal. How many times have one of your wives spouted off at a friend.

You just say women are nuts and laugh it off, Welker and Brady will do the same.

If Welker caught that pass it would've been an amazing catch. Both Brady and Wes have blame to share on that, he was wide open that ball shouldve been more catchable, and it Welkers hands he should've caught it.

I can't stand the Patriots I was glad to see them lose but this crap about Giselle is just ******ed.
              I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
              "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
              You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
              It was all
              true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
              He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
              mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• The King
                • Jun 2004

I think the Gronk thing is probably a bigger story.
                I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                It was all
                true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• Historian
                  2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
                  • Dec 2002

Comment

• Ickybaluky
                    • Jul 2003

Originally posted by King Bedard
                    I think the Gronk thing is probably a bigger story.
                    What Gronk thing?

Comment

• Johnny Bugmenot
                      Will not tolerate vandalism.
                      • Apr 2006

Originally posted by utmhead
                      How about 11-5 that is what they were with Cassel
                      And still managed to miss the playoffs. Which they've done every year with Brady as starter. Coincidentally, Buffalo has missed the playoffs every year Brady has been starter in New England.

That being said, Brady now has a monkey on his back. He won his first three out of four, but now hasn't won the big one in seven years. Remember, this is Boston. They still remember the 86-year Red Sox drought. They were once in the same position Buffalo still is now until Brady came along. Now that they've had a taste of championship, and a lot of it, it's going to be very painful going back to the old way.

When they lost to the Bills this past year, that's when I think almost everyone knew the foundation was beginning to crack.

Comment

• better days
                        • Jan 2010

This will dissipate in no time. Who's Giselle? Shes some model who hails from a country that doesn't have football. She was cornered and she fought back, big deal. How many times have one of your wives spouted off at a friend.

You just say women are nuts and laugh it off, Welker and Brady will do the same.

If Welker caught that pass it would've been an amazing catch. Both Brady and Wes have blame to share on that, he was wide open that ball shouldve been more catchable, and it Welkers hands he should've caught it.

I can't stand the Patriots I was glad to see them lose but this crap about Giselle is just ******ed.
                        Well, I just read a very funny column on Fox Sports titled "Hey Gisele, leave the Football to Tom." written by a woman named Jen Floyd Engle.

She said in the column, "Sorry Gisele, women hate you" "I am not talking for the usual reasons - gorgeous, tall, skinny and incredibly wealthy supermodel married to Brady-that usually cause girl-on-girl crime like jealousy and hatred"

"When it comes to Gisele, women adopt a very guy-like policy-you are much hotter when you are not talking"

Comment

• JCBills
                          • Jan 2010

You're trying to view it logically though. This is the media. Logic is thrown out, there is only sensationalism.

Comment

• The King
                            • Jun 2004

Originally posted by Ickybaluky
                            What Gronk thing?

The fact that after being a total non-factor for his team his biggest highlight of the night was dancing on stage with LMFAO.
                            It was all

Comment

• Michael82
                              • Jul 2002

The fact that after being a total non-factor for his team his biggest highlight of the night was dancing on stage with LMFAO.
                              And he was moving around a million times better out there on the floor, than when he dragged his feet on the field during the Super Bowl. He looked in horrible shape during the game, but he was dancing around like nothing was bothering him, after the game.

Comment

Working...
                              X