PDA

View Full Version : A bit of Bills Inside Info.

MissBuffalo
07-01-2003, 07:28 PM
Ok...since dozer is still at dinner and I need to get off this computer, I'll post without the pics the info. I got from my dinner with Sape. Justin Sands and Jon Dorenbos also came. Sands is kinda quiet and shy, Dorenbos is an amazing card magician. I have 2 pics of him doing tricks for us. He worked in Vegas watching the tables to see if anyone was counting cards. Sape is really funny. Very upbeat and goofy, he loves to make jokes.

http://www.billszone.com/dozer/sape1.JPG
MissBuffalo's dad picks a card from John Dorenbos as Sape and Sands look on

Coy Wire--While standing in a 3 foot deep inground pool, he can jump straight up out of the water, using no hands, and land on the pool deck standing.

Brandon Spoon--His arms are like solid steel pipes. He loves to workout and can bench press like mad.

Mike Williams--The man is huge but can move. He weighed in at around 390.

Alex Van Pelt--He's like everyone's Dad on the team. They kind of look up to him as a father figure. Very respectful, had them over for dinner one night.

James Jett--I was dying to know if he's lost it and according to them, he hasn't missed a step. They said he has stunning speed.

Ruben Brown--He get's picked on a lot due to the penalty problems, but they say he has every technique and manuver down to the absolute tee.

Sam Gash--Plain and simple, he's a man's man. Very football oriented with a tough attitude.

Gregg Williams--They really like him as a coach. They say he's a really great guy.

Drew Bledsoe--This, IMO, is the most important info. I got. Drew is 100% above all the leader. At their final meeting when camp ended, Drew addressed the team and told the players that he expects everyone to show up in shape and conditioned. If they don't, he told them not even bother coming to camp. He's that serious about this season.

http://www.billszone.com/dozer/sape2.JPG
Sape, Sands, and Dorenbos

They also said that the excitement level is through the roof and that the offense has looked amazing in camp. It's only the beginning, but it seems to me that the O hasn't missed a step, even with the departure of Price. Sape also said that he feels like a midget out there cause he's definitly the smallest guy on the line.

http://www.billszone.com/dozer/sape3.JPG
Sape gives our own MissBuffalo the "Rabbit Ears" Treatment

kardshark19
07-01-2003, 07:32 PM
:10: :10: :10:

Great info Miss. Thanks for the inside scoop.

The_Philster
07-01-2003, 07:36 PM
Originally posted by MissBuffalo
Mike Williams--The man is huge but can move. He weighed in at around 390.

I can believe it. I met him the morning of the Dolphins game and you know how big HumVees seem for most people? Not for him. His almost seemed too small for him.

James Jett--I was dying to know if he's lost it and according to them, he hasn't missed a step. They said he has stunning speed.
I just wanna know if he can catch the ball

Drew Bledsoe--This, IMO, is the most important info. I got. Drew is 100% above all the leader. At their final meeting when camp ended, Drew addressed the team and told the players that he expects everyone to show up in shape and conditioned. If they don't, he told them not even bother coming to camp. He's that serious about this season.

That's what we love in a QB...haven't had that since Kelly. :up:

G. Host
07-01-2003, 08:02 PM
perfect for offseason

Dozerdog
07-01-2003, 08:19 PM
Pictures added above.

Dozerdog
07-01-2003, 08:22 PM

Coy Wire--While standing in a 3 foot deep inground pool, he can jump straight up out of the water, using no hands, and land on the pool deck standing.

Prolly saw Shelby with a snorkel sneaking up in him.

Mr. Miyagi
07-01-2003, 08:43 PM
Hey MissB, I guess I've been missing some info here. What's this about anyway? How did you get to hook up with those guys???

Great stuff though. Thanks so much!

TigerJ
07-01-2003, 09:11 PM
If you're tight with these guys, Miss Buffalo how about organizing a party with Billszone members and members of the Buffalo Bills? That would be amazing.

Tatonka
07-01-2003, 09:42 PM
those are the kinds of little things that i enjoy hearing so much.. i could read tidbits like that for a whole offseason.

i wish there was more..

thanks so much missb

Dozerdog
07-01-2003, 09:45 PM
:snicker:Maybe there is.... maybe there isn't...:snicker2:

STAY TUNED

Doc
07-01-2003, 10:27 PM
Thanks for the info MB. It was worth the wait.

Tatonka
07-01-2003, 11:15 PM

how the hell would anyone know that? lol

lordofgun
07-01-2003, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by Tatonka

how the hell would anyone know that? lol

I've actually known that all along.

Tatonka
07-02-2003, 12:05 AM
:lol:

SoCalRaider
07-02-2003, 03:42 AM
Original take by MissBuffalo

Too bad they didn't tell you about his hands, his routes, and his incredible ability to get knocked over by cheerleaders jumping up and down...

SABURZFAN
07-02-2003, 06:17 AM
for the first time in years we haven't heard anything about Cap Hell.i'm already starting to enjoy the season.

venis2k1
07-02-2003, 07:47 AM
Originally posted by SoCalRaider

Too bad they didn't tell you about his hands, his routes, and his incredible ability to get knocked over by cheerleaders jumping up and down...

I dont care if he can catch, all he has to do is run deep routes and open up the feild for guys who can catch.

LtBillsFan66
07-02-2003, 07:49 AM
Thanks for the report Miss B.

Voltron
07-02-2003, 10:00 AM
:up: Great report Miss B thank you!!!!!! :up:

I also am intrested in how you got to have these guys over for dinner?

Jan Reimers
07-02-2003, 10:26 AM
Our cheerleaders are smaller than the Raiderettes.

ryven
07-02-2003, 11:14 AM
Great job miss buffalo thx for the report

MDFINFAN
07-03-2003, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by SABURZFAN
for the first time in years we haven't heard anything about Cap Hell.i'm already starting to enjoy the season.

You mean Clump has been silent about the cap, come on, I can't believe that..is it possible.:couch: this was the last I've of him on this subject.:finfan:

BillsNYC
07-03-2003, 01:43 PM
OUTSTANDING!!

justasportsfan
07-03-2003, 03:18 PM
Originally posted by MDFINFAN

You mean Clump has been silent about the cap, come on, I can't believe that..is it possible.:couch: this was the last I've of him on this subject.:finfan:

He has his cap page on the front page. He only mouths off at FH because it starts bringing out the insecurities of finfans there. :lol:

Valerie
07-03-2003, 05:32 PM
Great information, MissB!!!:up:

Like Mr. M, I guess I've missed a lot. How the hell do you know all these guys and how did you get them over to your hosue for dinner?

That Dorenbos is really cute!:hubba: Come on girl, give us the scoop!:secret:

Billz_fan
07-03-2003, 07:52 PM
Originally posted by Jaded 7
Great information, MissB!!!:up:

Like Mr. M, I guess I've missed a lot. How the hell do you know all these guys and how did you get them over to your hosue for dinner?

That Dorenbos is really cute!:hubba: Come on girl, give us the scoop!:secret:

your not invited, your a Cokeboys fan :laughter:

Valerie
07-05-2003, 07:13 PM
Hey, BillzFan, that's not very nice. I like the Bills too. :)

Boyhowdy
07-06-2003, 08:16 PM
66 Sape, Lauvale DT 6-1 296 22 R Utah
62 Sands, Justin OL 6-7 315 23 R Kansas
54 Dorenbos, Jon LS 6-0 250 22 R UTEP

Is it just me, or is there some fibbing going on?

Dozerdog
07-06-2003, 08:27 PM
Huh?:huh:

I guess you have the pictures option turned off? What's the fib?

Sape is in the picture, he's holding a paper plate, I'm assumong there is food on it......MissBuffalo is in another shot.....the three players are all under contract and participating in mini camps and team workouts.....

MissBuffalo
07-07-2003, 06:41 PM
I hear ya J--Dorenbos is very cute. :drool: I almost passed out when he walked in my house. My parents sat next to Sape on their trip back from Hawaii. They gave him their number and he called to come over. Sands and Dorenbos are his roomates and they came along too.
And thanks everyone for the props--check back soon for more to come!!!

Boyhowdy
07-07-2003, 08:17 PM
Sorry for being obtuse, just comparing heights. I guess my head is muddled after all the Flutie height stories and conspiricies. :hang:

http://www.billszone.com/dozer/sape3.JPG

Sape & Dorenbos are not an inch apart. Someone is bigger than advertised. Someone is smaller than advertised.

Thats all I'm sayin.

Dozerdog
07-07-2003, 09:24 PM
...ah... gotcha!:up:

Billz_fan
07-07-2003, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by Jaded 7
Hey, BillzFan, that's not very nice. I like the Bills too. :)

ahh, it was just a joke :D

LtBillsFan66
07-07-2003, 11:00 PM
Hey MissB. What was this dinner and how were you invited? They came to your house? Just wondering. :D

Dozerdog
07-07-2003, 11:08 PM
MissB's folks sat next to him on a flight from Hawaii to Buffalo, they slipped him their number and invited them to dinner.