DraftBoy
02-07-2012, 02:05 PM
The Snubs:
http://www.buffalobillsdraft.com/2012/02/nfl-combine-snub-list/

JCBills
02-07-2012, 03:19 PM
The Snubs:
http://www.buffalobillsdraft.com/2012/02/nfl-combine-snub-list/

Sucks I won't get to see Tandy or Koger.

CleveSteve
02-08-2012, 01:00 PM
Why does that link say Heyward will be looking to blow up the combine? I would think Heyward would be a guy not looking forward to the combine... just hoping it would be over soon.

DraftBoy
02-08-2012, 01:43 PM
Why does that link say Heyward will be looking to blow up the combine? I would think Heyward would be a guy not looking forward to the combine... just hoping it would be over soon.

Why would you think that?

CleveSteve
02-08-2012, 01:51 PM
Mostly because he looked really unathletic (relatively speaking, of course... he is going to be an NFL CB) at the senior bowl. He was getting left behind in deep routes, too. A guy who I think should light it up in the shuttles and cone position drills is Boykin.

DraftBoy
02-08-2012, 01:54 PM
Mostly because he looked really unathletic (relatively speaking, of course... he is going to be an NFL CB) at the senior bowl. He was getting left behind in deep routes, too. A guy who I think should light it up in the shuttles and cone position drills is Boykin.

Most of what I read and was told from people I spoke to was that Hayward more than held his own.

CleveSteve
02-08-2012, 01:56 PM
Yeah, I was only going on the NFLN coverage, which is pretty limited. The director of the coverage keeps wanting to make it a TV show about the analysts and the coaching staff instead of the prospects.

Heyward was one of the guys I was excited to watch, but he was disappointing to me from what was shown.

JCBills
02-08-2012, 03:00 PM
Yeah, I was only going on the NFLN coverage, which is pretty limited. The director of the coverage keeps wanting to make it a TV show about the analysts and the coaching staff instead of the prospects.

Heyward was one of the guys I was excited to watch, but he was disappointing to me from what was shown.

Most of what I saw and heard was good. CBs will get beat deep in drills, it happens. Playing CB is more than just 1 on 1 drills.

The media also made a big deal out of Coples just because he's the hot prospect. He had a pretty average showing.

EricStratton
02-08-2012, 07:40 PM
Someone who can watch let me know how DB36 looks.

DraftBoy
02-08-2012, 07:58 PM
Someone who can watch let me know how DB36 looks.

I have a couple of people there who will be giving me info. Ill have full results on my site and send you a PM later.

CleveSteve
02-09-2012, 08:27 AM
The media also made a big deal out of Coples just because he's the hot prospect. He had a pretty average showing.

I agree. Coples did not look that good in the NFLN coverage. The Browns taking him at 4 is pretty much my worst-case realistic scenario for this year's draft.

Ed
02-09-2012, 01:21 PM
So who gets to decide who goes to the combine and who doesn't? Why wouldn't a guy like Adcock get invited? I've seen him going in the second round in some mocks.

DraftBoy
02-09-2012, 01:49 PM
So who gets to decide who goes to the combine and who doesn't? Why wouldn't a guy like Adcock get invited? I've seen him going in the second round in some mocks.

BLESTO and National make the decision.

CleveSteve
02-15-2012, 04:46 PM
One guy I'd add to your snub list, DB, is OG Brandon Brooks from Miami (Oh.). I didn't even notice he didn't get an invite. The guy is a lock to be gone day 2. Like I believe I've posted here before, he completely dominated the E/W shrine game.