PDA

View Full Version : Interactive Mock Draft Help Please (Again)

CleveSteve
02-07-2012, 01:19 PM
Hey guys, Steve from a Browns board again. We're probably going to be doing our interactive mock after the combine and I thought I'd pick for the Bills again this year. Last year we got through pick 140 in our draft. Here's what I came away with after some trades (of only current-year draft picks... no players or future picks)

Rd1 3. Buffalo (4-12) - CleveSteve --DE JJ Watt, Wisconsin
Rd2 9 (41) Buffalo Bills - CleveSteve Brooks Reed, LB - Arizona
Rd3 4 (68) Buffalo Bills - CleveSteve - QB Ryan Mallett, Arkansas
Rd3 31 (95) Buffalo Bills - CleveSteve - Marcus Gilbert, OT Florida
Rd3 32 (96) Buffalo Bills - CleveSteve - James Brewer, OT Indiana
Rd4 25 (122) Buffalo Bills (from Seattle) - CleveSteve - Colin McCarthy, ILB Miami (Sheppard went one pick earlier but I was going McCarthy)
draft ended at pick 140
I think I had the 7th and the compensatory 7th left.

Anyways, I came on here to see what you guys think you need this year. I see you're switching to a 4-3? What would you guys see as your clear needs? If any of you are more adventurous, could you help me out with projected starters and any key reserves you guys have under contract for next year? Thanks!

tampabay25690
02-07-2012, 02:04 PM
DE is a huge need we need to get a pass rusher.
OLB help is a need.
CB we could add 1 or 2 no doubt.
WR big play WR
QB, obviously we need to develop a guy when Fitz is gone
OT

CleveSteve
02-07-2012, 02:46 PM
Thanks TB. do you guys just need a RDE rush end? Or do you need both RDE and LDE? I know when the Browns went to a 4-3 this past year we had to go D-Line early and often.

When you say OT, both sides like last year? Or only RT or LT?

My guess is you're looking for more of a WLB type LB? Let Kelsay and Chris White power on the strong side for now?

Thanks again.

tampabay25690
02-07-2012, 03:12 PM
Thanks TB. do you guys just need a RDE rush end? Or do you need both RDE and LDE? I know when the Browns went to a 4-3 this past year we had to go D-Line early and often.

When you say OT, both sides like last year? Or only RT or LT?

My guess is you're looking for more of a WLB type LB? Let Kelsay and Chris White power on the strong side for now?

Thanks again.

Kelsay IMO will strictly be a DE in the 4-3 thats where he was best last year.
White probably backup ILB to Shepperd, and Barnett.
I think Barnett and Merriman will be your OLB's and Batten, Moats will be your backup guys as well.
OT both need depth.
Is hairston the starting LT maybe.......What happens with Bell......
We defiitely need a pass rushing DE bad, we really don't have 1......

Carrington was built more for the 3-4 and so is Edwards.
Kelsay is probaby are pass rushing DE right now.......Thats scary.

Bottom line is if you ask more Bills fans, we need to get to the QB.......If we drafted all defense I don't think we would be mad at all.....

Hope this helps

CleveSteve
02-07-2012, 04:50 PM
Cool. Sounds like from what you're telling me you could use a RE and LE with pass rush ability. I think at 10 there is definitely some value to be gained (in the form of a 2nd or a 3rd) in moving down to 13-18 from 10 and then picking up Upshaw or Perry where the value makes more sense. Maybe get Mike Adams or Jonathan Martin in the first then look at Mercilus or Curry in the second if you were looking to upgrade LT (but you said RT is more of a priority). I really like Cam Johnson as a 4-3 LDE. He's got good size and he really flashed as a good pass rusher at the Senior Bowl practice week. A good 3rd round target. Maybe something like this:

After trade down to Bengals #17 from Oakland and getting Cincy's 2nd (#51) with Bengals moving up to #10 for Richardson, or down to #18 with Chargers moving up to get Reiff (depending on how the first 9 go) doing something like this

1 (17/18). Courtney Upshaw / Nick Perry / Whitney Mercilus DE
2a (41). Bobby Wagner / Zach Brown OLB
2b (49/51). Brandon Boykin CB / Chase Minnefield CB / Alfonso Dennard CB
3 (72). Cam Johnson / Jared Crick DE
4a (107ish depending on comps). Josh Norman / Dwight Bentley CB
4b (126ish). Brandon Mosely / Levy Adcock / Andrew Datko OT
5a (142ish). Jarius Wright / Marvin Jones / Marvin McNutt / Devier Posey / AJ Jenkins WR
5b. (145ish/). Another guy from the WR list above
6 (180ish). BJ Coleman / Austin Davis / Russell Wilson QB
7 (220ish). Jaye Howard / Akiem Hicks DT

Brandon Boykin CB (I actually like him a lot... much better value IMO than Dennard in 20s, or more physical but not as quick Minnefield or Leonard Johnson)

First choices in bold.

YardRat
02-07-2012, 04:55 PM
You're completely bagging any credibility the mock might have by trading down, and I think the results from last season support that.

Stay at 10 and quit dicking around like it's fantasy football and you'll have a more realistic result.

JCBills
02-07-2012, 05:02 PM
When I get home I can post the list I'm working on.

Fits for the draft by round, influenced by reports of some of the games Bills scouts attended (thanks DB), need, value, fit, and upside.

CleveSteve
02-07-2012, 05:04 PM
Well, this mock is done with other people representing the other teams. I'm not trading down against air. You're right, I have to have a plan in place for sure if I can't move down. In that case, I'd probably do something like:

10. Kirkpatrick
41. Curry
72. Johnson

and then sort out the rest of the picks based on what I put above. Just no value to me at 10 at the DE position (all 18-40 players), and CB gets awfully cloudy after #50 to me.

JCBills
02-07-2012, 05:07 PM
Well, this mock is done with other people representing the other teams. I'm not trading down against air. You're right, I have to have a plan in place for sure if I can't move down. In that case, I'd probably do something like:

10. Kirkpatrick
41. Curry
72. Johnson

and then sort out the rest of the picks based on what I put above. Just no value to me at 10 at the DE position, and CB gets awfully cloudy after a #40 to me.

That is one of the situations I have mapped out as far as 1 and 2 goes. 3rd rounder might be an offensive pick if they go D early and often with 1 and 2. WR, TE, OT, or QB. I have Cousins in that spot.

NOT THE DUDE...
02-07-2012, 05:22 PM
That is one of the situations I have mapped out as far as 1 and 2 goes. 3rd rounder might be an offensive pick if they go D early and often with 1 and 2. WR, TE, OT, or QB. I have Cousins in that spot.

i always favor big men but passing on kirk will be hard.. dude is a straight monster... tough choice...

can we still get qualtiy pass rushers in the 2nd and 3rd rounds? we basically need 2 new backside rushers....

i think curry, johnson, branch, jones, bequette, and thats about it... i consider crawford to be more a mid round guy...

i guess it depends on free agency...

JCBills
02-07-2012, 05:32 PM
i always favor big men but passing on kirk will be hard.. dude is a straight monster... tough choice...

It isn't an easy spot.

We have needs on D everywhere except DT and S.

I've been saying we need to address the pass rush since Schobel left. I've hoped for a DE/OLB (depending on which year we're talking about due to scheme) for years.

They haven't taken a stab at it since whiffing on Maybin, which was a Jauron pick. Now here we are still needing a pass rush, but as far as #10 goes, I'm not sold on a lot of the DE/OLB types in that spot. Granted, some of them might even go before then, so who knows.

Kirkpatrick would be hard to pass up. He has the length you want to cover today's bigger WRs, and looks scheme versatile. Kirkpatrick, Williams, and McKelvin would be 3 young additions to the position in recent years, and could form a solid 1-2-3 at the CB position. I wouldn't object to helping solidify the secondary as much as we need a pass rusher. Taking a shot on a DE in the 2nd looks more appealing to me with who might be available there.

JCBills
02-07-2012, 05:33 PM

can we still get qualtiy pass rushers in the 2nd and 3rd rounds? we basically need 2 new backside rushers....

i think curry, johnson, branch, jones, bequette, and thats about it... i consider crawford to be more a mid round guy...

i guess it depends on free agency...

I'm thinking DE 2nd and 4th/5th. With two picks in the 4th and 5th, there are a few guys I'd take a shot on. I'll have the list up tonight, which is still a work in progress.

NOT THE DUDE...
02-07-2012, 05:35 PM
It isn't an easy spot.

We have needs on D everywhere except DT and S.

I've been saying we need to address the pass rush since Schobel left. I've hoped for a DE/OLB (depending on which year we're talking about due to scheme) for years.

They haven't taken a stab at it since whiffing on Maybin, which was a Jauron pick. Now here we are still needing a pass rush, but as far as #10 goes, I'm not sold on a lot of the DE/OLB types in that spot. Granted, some of them might even go before then, so who knows.

Kirkpatrick would be hard to pass up. He has the length you want to cover today's bigger WRs, and looks scheme versatile. Kirkpatrick, Williams, and McKelvin would be 3 young additions to the position in recent years, and could form a solid 1-2-3 at the CB position. I wouldn't object to helping solidify the secondary as much as we need a pass rusher. Taking a shot on a DE in the 2nd looks more appealing to me with who might be available there.

i generally agree as i think most honest people would say kirk is slightly better than upshaw. the dilemma becomes if we dont add anyone on that backside rush, are you willing to count on a 2nd and 3rd round rookie to supply blindside pressure. ( the most important spot on d)

plus you are gambling if you think one of those 5 guys will be there in rd 2 and 3... maybe we will be forced to take a look at brooks, or spencer in fa in order to take the better player in kirk... seems like we want to take the bpa in the draft and therefore should implement a strategy to get a pass rusher in fa...

NOT THE DUDE...
02-07-2012, 05:37 PM
I'm thinking DE 2nd and 4th/5th. With two picks in the 4th and 5th, there are a few guys I'd take a shot on. I'll have the list up tonight, which is still a work in progress.

so logic would tell me you want to fill that starting rde spot with a fa? and then get depth at rde in the 2nd rd...

NOT THE DUDE...
02-07-2012, 05:38 PM
anthony spencer played de in college and also played with his hand on the ground at dallas a few times. it would be an easy transition and solid pickup.

remember, we cant count on merriman for anything...

The Jokeman
02-07-2012, 05:57 PM
anthony spencer played de in college and also played with his hand on the ground at dallas a few times. it would be an easy transition and solid pickup.

remember, we cant count on merriman for anything...
I brought up Spencer's name in the past when felt we were staying in a 3-4 front. He likely will get some attention yet I worry about his production when he's not lining up opposite an All Pro like DeMarcus Ware. I wouldn't be shocked if we brought him in but wouldn't be shocked if struggled big time. Yet considering there are hardly an elite list of guys available he kind of makes sense. In terms of him in at DE in a 4-3 at the NFL level that remains to be seen.

NOT THE DUDE...
02-07-2012, 06:00 PM
I brought up Spencer's name in the past when felt we were staying in a 3-4 front. He likely will get some attention yet I worry about his production when he's not lining up opposite an All Pro like DeMarcus Ware. I wouldn't be shocked if we brought him in but wouldn't be shocked if struggled big time. Yet considering there are hardly an elite list of guys available he kind of makes sense. In terms of him in at DE in a 4-3 at the NFL level that remains to be seen.

with all things being equal i just think nix will say kirk is the better player, and spencer will make more of an impact early compared to what is there in the 2nd and 3rd rd....

ie someone like chandler jones in the 2nd can be a real nice player, but shouldnt be counted on to give us our whole rde pressure...

The Jokeman
02-07-2012, 06:26 PM
with all things being equal i just think nix will say kirk is the better player, and spencer will make more of an impact early compared to what is there in the 2nd and 3rd rd....

ie someone like chandler jones in the 2nd can be a real nice player, but shouldnt be counted on to give us our whole rde pressure...
Depending how he does in the combine Jones might springboard to Round 2 yet most grade him as a Round 3 and have to worry if be aworkout warrior because his on the field numbers are nothing to write home about and his brother was a solid player for the Ravens but not great.

tampabay25690
02-08-2012, 06:33 AM

10. Kirkpatrick
41. Curry
72. Johnson

and then sort out the rest of the picks based on what I put above. Just no value to me at 10 at the DE position (all 18-40 players), and CB gets awfully cloudy after #50 to me.

Wouldnt be a bad 3 picks IMO.
I like Kirkpatrick but i want you to watch tape of Janoris Jenkins then compare to Kirpatrick...
You will be surprised how fast Jenkins is to the ball.
Not a big guy at all but covers like a blanket and can come up and not afraid to hit....

Night Train
02-08-2012, 06:36 AM
Bills need DE (maybe 2) OLB (2), OT, some CB's later . Developmental QB somewhere. WR, although I think FA can solve that.

tampabay25690
02-08-2012, 06:39 AM
Bills need DE (maybe 2) OLB (2), OT, some CB's later . Developmental QB somewhere. WR, although I think FA can solve that.

I think you are on the right track as well.
I do think we take a CB early again...
Maybe as early as the 1st round..

CleveSteve
02-08-2012, 07:42 AM
Wouldnt be a bad 3 picks IMO.
I like Kirkpatrick but i want you to watch tape of Janoris Jenkins then compare to Kirpatrick...
You will be surprised how fast Jenkins is to the ball.
Not a big guy at all but covers like a blanket and can come up and not afraid to hit....

I like Jenkins too (obviously I'm a big Haden fan), but i like Kirkpatrick a bit better. Just the extra length can allow him to get more balls. They're both physical guys but Kirkpatrick is a rare guy with that size. I saw Jenkins beat a bit on the double moves in the Senior Bowl practices. I still think he will be a value around 20-25, but he's #3 to me at CB. Plus, you have to admit a little bias... I mean look at your avatar :chuckle:

stuckincincy
02-08-2012, 10:19 AM
I like Jenkins too (obviously I'm a big Haden fan), but i like Kirkpatrick a bit better. Just the extra length can allow him to get more balls. They're both physical guys but Kirkpatrick is a rare guy with that size. I saw Jenkins beat a bit on the double moves in the Senior Bowl practices. I still think he will be a value around 20-25, but he's #3 to me at CB. Plus, you have to admit a little bias... I mean look at your avatar :chuckle:

I can't comment much on BUF - they are almost never broadcast here in Cincy - last game IIRC was in 2007 (!). So I try to keep my trap shut and only comment about generalities and the odd flare-up like wr S. Johnson.

But I have some questions for you re the Browns...

What's going on with Steinbach? Will he be able to play next season?

Hillis - is he going to be shown the door?

McCoy - do they think he's the "answer' at QB? - I see his father has been making a rukus over the concussion.

Cribbs - boy, did the KO rule change affect the Browns! Are they going to continue to try to use him as a wr? - I don't think he has the ability there.

Thanks. :pimped:

CleveSteve
02-08-2012, 10:47 AM
Right now, they're saying Steinbach is ready to go. I'll believe it when I see it. I really liked what we got out of Pinkston last year at LG in his stead, but our RG Lauvao did not progress as much as I would like. If we got Steinbach back and could move Pinkston to RG, I'd be very happy. However, Steinbach is due like $7 or $8 million dollars this year.

I think Hillis will be a free agent when free agency starts, but when he finds out for sure nobody is going to pay him $8 million a year he'll end up back on the Browns for around $4 to $6 million per for a 2 to 4 year deal.

I was ready to ship McCoy out until I saw what Matt Flynn did against the Lions to close out the season. While a lot of Browns fans knee-jerk reaction was "we've got to get Flynn!" I kind of went the other way. Flynn has gotten to collect paychecks in that system for four seasons now. McCoy has gotten a little less than one full season in each of the two "offenses" (I'm using that term loosely) he's played in as a pro. Flynn was not better than McCoy coming out of college. What made him so great? Time to learn, good receivers, etc. I'd still draft Luck or Griffin if either made it to #4 (I doubt either will) but apart from that I'd stick with McCoy and improve the talent around him. Sadly, I don't know how good we can be with Shurmur and/or Childress calling the plays in the first place. McCoy is definitely limited, but I don't believe in spending premium resources (draft picks or cap space) on marginal talent upgrades (read-- any available QB not named Luck or Griffin... Manning is too old for how far away we are and wouldn't play in Cleveland anyways).

Cribbs has still been effective in KO returns. I don't think the rule change hurt him so much as losing Brad Seely (ST coach) and some key special teams blockers (especially Lawrence Vickers.) The Browns still had terrific field position off kickoffs despite Cribbs not returning any KOs for TDs (not called back by penalties) and only 1 PR TD. Cribbs is best as a contributor when he plays strictly special teams (return and coverage) and wildcat. He won some jump balls and was still a significant contributor to our scoring, but he's never going to be a real receiver.

tampabay25690
02-08-2012, 10:52 AM

I am a bit bias you are right saw Jenkins shut down the best WR'S in the SEC while at Florida.
He fell off a bit becasue he was dismissed from FL and had to play in D1AA....
Kirkpatrick has great size you are right and I like him alot..
I just think some are foregtting about Jenkins....

CleveSteve
02-08-2012, 11:08 AM
Yeah, like I said I do like Jenkins and if I was drafting for the Browns he'd be in play for me at 22.

stuckincincy
02-08-2012, 11:32 AM
Right now,...

Thanks for the reply.

I've followed the Browns for years, dating back to the All American Football Conf. The Browns had a big following in WNY back then - BUF had an AAFC club if you recall. The Indians BB club was also followed. And the AHL Buf hockey Bison - Cle rivalry was spirited to say the least. Still can't figure why the Barons failed - some say it was that far-out-of-town venue they played at - the Coliseum in Richfield.

tampabay25690
02-08-2012, 11:38 AM
Yeah, like I said I do like Jenkins and if I was drafting for the Browns he'd be in play for me at 22.

Possibilty he and Haden played opposite each other at FL.

JCBills
02-08-2012, 12:21 PM
This is a very rough and incomplete lists, but here are some fits by round. They might go higher, might go lower, who knows, but I'm usually decent at this.

Nick Perry - DE/OLB - USC - 6'3'' 250 Lbs
Courtney Upshaw - OLB/DE - Alabama - 6'1½'' 273 Lbs
Quinton Coples - DE - UNC - 6'5¾ 281 Lbs
Dre Kirkpatrick - CB - Alabama - 6'2'' 192 Lbs
---
Mohamed Sanu - WR - Rutgers - 6'2'' 215 Lbs
Vinny Curry - DE - Marshall - 6'3'' 265 Lbs
Zach Brown - OLB - UNC - 6'1½'' 236 Lbs
Ryan Tannehill - QB - Texas A&M - 6'4'' 222 Lbs
---
Kirk Cousins - QB - Michigan State - 6'3'' 205 Lbs
Dwight Jones - WR - UNC - 6'3'' 226 Lbs
Juron Criner - WR - Arizona - 6'2'' 220 Lbs
Cam Johnson - DE - Virginia - 6'3¾'' 267 Lbs
Nigel Bradham - OLB - Florida State - 6'1½'' - 237 Lbs
Josh Kaddu - OLB - Oregon - 6'3'' 235 Lbs
---
Mitchell Schwartz - OT - Cal - 6'5'' 317 Lbs
DeVier Posey - WR - Ohio State - 6'1½'' 209 Lbs
Terrell Manning - OLB - NC State - 6'3'' 225 Lbs
Jack Crawford - DE - Penn State - 6'5'' 268 Lbs
Keith Tandy - CB - West Virginia - 5'10'' 202 Lbs
---
Jacquies Smith - DE/OLB - Missouri - 6'3'' 255 Lbs
Brandon Lindsey - DE/OLB - Pitt - 6'1½'' 250 Lbs
Kevin Koger - TE - Michigan - 6'4'' 262 Lbs
Tom Compton - OT - South Dakota - 6'5'' 314 Lbs
---
George Bryan - TE - NC State - 6'5'' 265 Lbs
Tank Carder - OLB - TCU - 6'2'' 236 Lbs
Evan Rodriguez - TE/FB - Temple - 6'1½'' 242 Lbs
Julian Miller - DE - West Virginia - 6'3½'' 256 Lbs
A.J. Jenkins - WR - Illinois - 6'0'' 192 Lbs
Jarrett Boykin - WR - Virginia Tech - 6'2'' 218 Lbs
---
Anthony Miller - TE - Cal - 6'3'' 260 Lbs
Trevin Wade - CB - Arizona - 5'11'' 192 Lbs
Justin Francis - DE - Rutgers - 6'2½'' 270 Lbs

tampabay25690
02-08-2012, 01:10 PM
This is a very rough and incomplete lists, but here are some fits by round. They might go higher, might go lower, who knows, but I'm usually decent at this.

Nick Perry - DE/OLB - USC - 6'3'' 250 Lbs
Courtney Upshaw - OLB/DE - Alabama - 6'1½'' 273 Lbs
Quinton Coples - DE - UNC - 6'5¾ 281 Lbs
Dre Kirkpatrick - CB - Alabama - 6'2'' 192 Lbs
---
Mohamed Sanu - WR - Rutgers - 6'2'' 215 Lbs
Vinny Curry - DE - Marshall - 6'3'' 265 Lbs
Zach Brown - OLB - UNC - 6'1½'' 236 Lbs
Ryan Tannehill - QB - Texas A&M - 6'4'' 222 Lbs
---
Kirk Cousins - QB - Michigan State - 6'3'' 205 Lbs
Dwight Jones - WR - UNC - 6'3'' 226 Lbs
Juron Criner - WR - Arizona - 6'2'' 220 Lbs
Cam Johnson - DE - Virginia - 6'3¾'' 267 Lbs
Nigel Bradham - OLB - Florida State - 6'1½'' - 237 Lbs
Josh Kaddu - OLB - Oregon - 6'3'' 235 Lbs
---
Mitchell Schwartz - OT - Cal - 6'5'' 317 Lbs
DeVier Posey - WR - Ohio State - 6'1½'' 209 Lbs
Terrell Manning - OLB - NC State - 6'3'' 225 Lbs
Jack Crawford - DE - Penn State - 6'5'' 268 Lbs
Keith Tandy - CB - West Virginia - 5'10'' 202 Lbs
---
Jacquies Smith - DE/OLB - Missouri - 6'3'' 255 Lbs
Brandon Lindsey - DE/OLB - Pitt - 6'1½'' 250 Lbs
Kevin Koger - TE - Michigan - 6'4'' 262 Lbs
Tom Compton - OT - South Dakota - 6'5'' 314 Lbs
---
George Bryan - TE - NC State - 6'5'' 265 Lbs
Tank Carder - OLB - TCU - 6'2'' 236 Lbs
Evan Rodriguez - TE/FB - Temple - 6'1½'' 242 Lbs
Julian Miller - DE - West Virginia - 6'3½'' 256 Lbs
A.J. Jenkins - WR - Illinois - 6'0'' 192 Lbs
Jarrett Boykin - WR - Virginia Tech - 6'2'' 218 Lbs
---
Anthony Miller - TE - Cal - 6'3'' 260 Lbs
Trevin Wade - CB - Arizona - 5'11'' 192 Lbs
Justin Francis - DE - Rutgers - 6'2½'' 270 Lbs

You are pretty much on the same page I am....
Im starting to like Melvin Ingram DE from South Carolina.
Wanna see what he does in the combine but this guy could be a DE/OLB that could move up boards.

CleveSteve
02-08-2012, 01:14 PM
Ingram I think showed what he is at the senior Bowl. He flew by the less talented tackles but was completely locked out whenever he'd go up against Glenn in the pit. i didn't see the actual game but it sounds like Mike Adams pretty much shut down both Ingram and Upshaw.

Ingram's body type makes me think Steelers or Jets for best fit on the outside. He just does not have long enough arms or broad enough shoulders to go up against real starting LTs. Upshaw is similarly sized but he's got a better wingspan to handle that stuff.

The guy Ingram reminds me of most in a 4-3 is Trent Cole. That's his ceiling to me.

JMO.

tampabay25690
02-08-2012, 01:18 PM
Ingram I think showed what he is at the senior Bowl. He flew by the less talented tackles but was completely locked out whenever he'd go up against Glenn in the pit. i didn't see the actual game but it sounds like Mike Adams pretty much shut down both Ingram and Upshaw.

Ingram's body type makes me think Steelers or Jets for best fit on the outside. He just does not have long enough arms or broad enough shoulders to go up against real starting LTs. Upshaw is similarly sized but he's got a better wingspan to handle that stuff.

The guy Ingram reminds me of most in a 4-3 is Trent Cole. That's his ceiling to me.

JMO.

Hey good opinion..

JCBills
02-08-2012, 01:21 PM

JMO.

This. I see Darryl Tapp.

If we weren't going back to a 4-3 and picking at #10, he would be on the list.

CleveSteve
03-19-2012, 08:43 AM
So, obviously cross 1 DE off the list. Kudos on that.

Are you guys going to re-sign Bell or what? If not, would you say this is the current "need" status?

2 OTs
2 OLBs
1 DE
1 CB
1 WR
1 QB

Thanks!

mysticsoto
03-19-2012, 08:49 AM
Nix has said he will be drafting BPA.

CleveSteve
03-19-2012, 08:52 AM
so Trent Richardson then?

mysticsoto
03-19-2012, 08:58 AM

Doubt he'd be there anyway, but you never know. :)

I think the 1st rd will likely be between DE Coples, OT Reiff and WR Floyd - barring anyone dropping to us unexpectedly.

justasportsfan
03-19-2012, 09:15 AM
Nix has said he will be drafting BPA.
I agree especially with Mario signing however , They could also trade down since Nix believes there's more value in the 2nd-3rd rds.

better days
03-19-2012, 10:15 AM

If Richardson is the BPA at #10 I would hope & expect the Bills to trade down.

CleveSteve
03-19-2012, 03:17 PM
I think if the Bengals end up signing BJGE or Michael Bush that Richardson could fall to 20 or 21 depending on the Jets at 16.

YardRat
03-19-2012, 03:20 PM
Don't discount Cleveland and Richardson.

CleveSteve
03-19-2012, 03:28 PM
Yeah, there's a lot of debate on whether it will be Blackmon, Richardson, or Claiborne. There's also a fringe who think it will be Tannehill. the scenario in my mind is that if the Browns go Blackmon, Tampa will likely be happy to take Claiborne. STL, JAX, MIA, CAR, BUF, KC, SEA, DAL, PHI, SD, CHI, TEN will not take a RB in the first.

AZ (13), NYJ (16), CIN (17/21) are the only other teams through pick 21 that would take him IMO. I think AZ goes pass rush with Ingram or Upshaw, though. CIN needs two OGs and so does SD (+ an OT), who picks right after CIN's pick. I have to think Cincy takes DeCastro if there or Glenn if not, knowing SD will take an OL and CHI might as well. If Richardson makes it to 21, he's probably a Bengal.

Of course, if CLE takes Claiborne, TB probably takes Richardson. And then there's the 20% chance CLE just takes Richardson at 4.

I don't think it's outside the realm of possibility that CLE leaves the first round with Blackmon AND Richardson, but that's the only way they could get any two of the three.

better days
03-19-2012, 04:10 PM
Yeah, there's a lot of debate on whether it will be Blackmon, Richardson, or Claiborne. There's also a fringe who think it will be Tannehill. the scenario in my mind is that if the Browns go Blackmon, Tampa will likely be happy to take Claiborne. STL, JAX, MIA, CAR, BUF, KC, SEA, DAL, PHI, SD, CHI, TEN will not take a RB in the first.

AZ (13), NYJ (16), CIN (17/21) are the only other teams through pick 21 that would take him IMO. I think AZ goes pass rush with Ingram or Upshaw, though. CIN needs two OGs and so does SD (+ an OT), who picks right after CIN's pick. I have to think Cincy takes DeCastro if there or Glenn if not, knowing SD will take an OL and CHI might as well. If Richardson makes it to 21, he's probably a Bengal.

Of course, if CLE takes Claiborne, TB probably takes Richardson. And then there's the 20% chance CLE just takes Richardson at 4.

I don't think it's outside the realm of possibility that CLE leaves the first round with Blackmon AND Richardson, but that's the only way they could get any two of the three.

If Clayborne is there when the Bucs pick, he will be a Buc.

CleveSteve
03-19-2012, 04:16 PM
yeah, that's what I was saying. Possible teams for Richardson to that point: CLE, TB, AZ, NYJ, CIN.

I think Claiborne is #1 on Tampa's board, but CLE might take him ahead of them. I think Richardson is probably #2 option for them.

better days
03-19-2012, 04:30 PM
yeah, that's what I was saying. Possible teams for Richardson to that point: CLE, TB, AZ, NYJ, CIN.

I think Claiborne is #1 on Tampa's board, but CLE might take him ahead of them. I think Richardson is probably #2 option for them.

Well, if Clayborne is gone & Blackmon is still on the board, I think the Bucs would take him over Richardson. The Bucs have been burned before by drafting a RB that high & I don't know that they would do it again.

CleveSteve
03-20-2012, 09:04 AM
I really like Blackmon, but after signing Vincent Jackson, and with Mike Williams on the other side, I don't think Blackmon is really high on TB's list. They don't really seem to be sold on Blount and Graham is just a guy. But, you could be right. Teams do need multiple receivers.

stuckincincy
03-20-2012, 09:30 AM

Green-Ellis visited CIN yesterday, as did Bush. The n'paper this morning said that Bush didn't complete his visit, whatever that means.

DeCastro/Glenn are certainly possibilities - needs - they signed some older vet a few days ago, and all they have at the spot is the aging Bobbie Williams and 2nd year 3rd rounder Clint Bolling.

They re-signed S Reggie Nelson yesterday and (amazingly) seem to think that Chris Crocker can start. Alabama's Barron has been mentioned as one of their two 1st rounders, but to me it looks less likely.

Letting Fanene and Rucker leave that good DL rotation was a harbinger of the future as envisioned by owner Brown, IMO. He loves the new CBA and the reduction in rookie salaries, so I expect vets will do their time and then get shown the door.

If Dalton proves to be more than a flash in the pan, he'll stay, but my guess is that when WR Green's contract is up, he will leave for greener pastures. We'll see what happens when they have the opportunity to extend his contract.

CleveSteve
03-23-2012, 01:25 PM
OK, our draft has started and this is how it's gone so far.

1. Indianapolis - consensus QB Andrew Luck, Stanford
2. Washington - consensus QB Robert Griffin III, Baylor
3. Minnesota - 1oldmutt OT Matt Kalil, USC
4. Cleveland -DawgmaninCharlotte RB Trent Richardson ALA
5. Detroit Lions....ClayM57....CB Mo Claiborne....LSU
6. St. Louis - OSGuy WR Justin Blackmon
7. Jacksonville - THROW LONG WR Michael Floyd ND
8. Miami - cfrs15...............QB Ryan Tannehill TAMU

Carolina is on the clock. What do you guys think should be the pick? Only offer I've gotten to trade down is #27, #61, and a 4th from NE.

CleveSteve
03-23-2012, 01:26 PM
Update: CAR just took Brockers.

Ed
03-23-2012, 01:41 PM
I don't think a late 2nd and 4th is enough to drop 17 spots. The value isn't there. They would have to throw in picks next year too, but that's really not the Pats style to trade a bunch of picks to move up.

I know the Bills have addressed DE, but if Coples is still there at #10 and they can't get any great offers, I think he's still the pick. Otherwise I would take Kirkpatrick.

mysticsoto
03-23-2012, 01:42 PM
BPA - DE Coples or OT Martin.

I'd go with Coples. We'd have a DLine set for years!!!

I don't think Kirkpatrick is worth a #10 - but it wouldn't be a terrible pick...

CleveSteve
03-23-2012, 01:45 PM
I talked him up... he's offering the ex-Raiders #48 and the Pats 3rd (27+48+92) I think I'm going to take it. can get 2 OLBs (Wagner, David, D. Davis) in the top 3 rounds and take maybe Adams at 27. What do you think?

CleveSteve
03-23-2012, 01:48 PM
I think Kirkpatrick is worth #10, but I think it would be tough to fill the needs at OT and OLB if I take a CB in the first and have only 1 2nd and 1 3rd...

mysticsoto
03-23-2012, 01:48 PM
I talked him up... he's offering the ex-Raiders #48 and the Pats 3rd (27+48+92) I think I'm going to take it. can get 2 OLBs (Wagner, David, D. Davis) in the top 3 rounds and take maybe Adams at 27. What do you think?

We got 9 picks don't we? I really wouldn't trade down with a specimen like Coples right on my doorstep. He and Mario would be bookends for years. And we have plenty of time to get LBs...

mysticsoto
03-23-2012, 01:49 PM
I think Kirkpatrick is worth #10, but I think it would be tough to fill the needs at OT and OLB if I take a CB in the first and have only 1 2nd and 1 3rd...

Your thinking is not following BPA which is what Nix said he'd do. You're still worrying about particular positions and how to fill them...Take the strongest specimen available at the pt you are drafting!!!

Ed
03-23-2012, 01:50 PM
If you're going to give the best team in our division Coples, I'd want to do better than a 2nd and 3rd. I wouldn't take less than both their 2nd's.

mysticsoto
03-23-2012, 01:53 PM
If you're going to give the best team in our division Coples, I'd want to do better than a 2nd and 3rd. I wouldn't take less than both their 2nd's.

Yeah, that's a good point - you never do ANYTHING to help division rivals!!!

CleveSteve
03-23-2012, 01:55 PM
I don't think they'll take Coples, but I get not allowing a team in your division to trade up for the guy they want.

I personally don't think Coples is the best player here, and I'm not crazy about Reiff. Opinions on Martin are all over the board. The guy I like best is Kirkpatrick.

mysticsoto
03-23-2012, 02:07 PM
I don't think they'll take Coples, but I get not allowing a team in your division to trade up for the guy they want.

I personally don't think Coples is the best player here, and I'm not crazy about Reiff. Opinions on Martin are all over the board. The guy I like best is Kirkpatrick.

If you like him, take him. Kickpatrick is not a terrible pick. And between he, Florence and McKelvin/McGee along with Wilson and Byrd, we'll probably have the highest intercepting secondary in the league.

CleveSteve
03-23-2012, 02:34 PM
I ended up taking Kirkpatrick. To me, he was obviously the BPA who was not a DT.

I expect that a LB will likely be near the BPA list in the second round. There has to be a fit of position along with rating.

CleveSteve
03-23-2012, 02:48 PM
Looks like you guys were right. i asked him about it after the pick and he was trying to move up for Coples.

mysticsoto
03-23-2012, 03:24 PM
Just curious...why don't you like Coples? B'cse you feel he lacks work ethic?

CleveSteve
03-23-2012, 03:39 PM
I don't like Coples in the top 10 because I haven't seen him be dominant, despite having amazing physical characteristics. He had 17 sacks over the last two years playing in the ACC and had fewer his senior year than his junior year. Seven of those 17 sacks came against Duke, James Madison, and Rutgers (3 last year.) His game log is not impressive.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/player/gamelog/_/id/381521/year/2011/quinton-coples

Mercilus had 17 sacks this year alone and plays in the conference which year after year has the best overall OL talent in the NCAA. He had only 2 games this year without a sack including one of their cupcake games. Compare Coples' game log to Mercilus and tell me who you think is consistent and who looks like a one-year-wonder.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/player/gamelog/_/id/377718/whitney-mercilus

Some people like to say the UNC guys underachieved due to the turmoil going on around them. What happens when they go to the NFL and start getting their butts kicked? Do they play hard to get better? Or do they pout and fade out?

DE has historically been a position with a lot of busts in the first round. A big commonality between them has been desire/work ethic. Just too much stink to invest pick #10, even if he does have a Julius Peppers body.

mysticsoto
03-23-2012, 03:49 PM
All valid pts. I personally think he played to not get hurt - which is not really what we want to see, so I can't blame anybody for feeling he might be a bust. I don't think he is, but who knows, I could be wrong.

In any case, just read that Bell was offered the Veteran's minimum, which I guess pretty much means he's gone. Geez, that's kind of low to offer. He's still pretty good when healthy - just make his contract based on games played...

But I think unless a top talent falls to us, Bills will probably end up taking OT Martin. Can't complain. Good LTs don't grow on trees and having the 2nd/3rd best Tackle man our left side for years is not necessarily a bad thing.

CleveSteve
03-23-2012, 04:38 PM
Martin is who I was targeting in a trade down, but I don't think he's one of the 15 best players in this class. Reiff either. That's why under the BPA rule i went with Kirkpatrick.

CleveSteve
03-23-2012, 07:30 PM
Lol the guy telling the chiefs took the pats original offer (27 + late 2 + 4th) to move up for coples. The chiefs owner was hoping for Kirkpatrick and didn't want to reach for the third-best corner that high.

I guess by not taking their more-valuable picks I ended up helping the pats after all lol.

CleveSteve
03-27-2012, 08:21 PM
FYI, here's how it's gone so far. The guy picking for the Browns has been getting killed on the board, which is hilarious.

1. Indianapolis - consensus QB Andrew Luck, Stanford
2. Washington (f/ STL) - consensus QB Robert Griffin III, Baylor
3. Minnesota - 1oldmutt OT Matt Kalil, USC
4. Cleveland -DawgmaninCharlotte RB Trent Richardson ALA
5. Detroit Lions (f/ TB)....ClayM57....CB Mo Claiborne....LSU
6. St. Louis (f/ WAS) - OSGuy WR Justin Blackmon
7. Jacksonville - THROW LONG WR Michael Floyd ND
8. Miami - cfrs15 - QB Ryan Tannehill TAMU
9. Carolina - no_logo_required - DT Michael Brockers LSU
10. Buffalo - CleveSteve Dre Kirkpatrick, CB Alabama
11. New England (f/ KC)- TopDawg16 - Quentin Coples, DE, North Carolina.
12. Seattle -clwb419 - David DeCastro, OG, Stanford
13. Arizona - Riley Reiff, OT, Iowa
14. Dallas - urbrowns - Dontari Poe, DT, Memphis
15. Philadelphia - Frenchy - Whitney Mercilus, DE Illinois
16. New York Jets - Kendall Storm - Courtney Upshaw, OLB Alabama
17. Cincinnati - hotbyoungturk - Melvin Ingram - DE - South Carolina
18. San Diego - ChargerDawg - Cordy Glenn OG - Georgia
19. Chicago - 4yikes2yoshi0 - Jonathan Martin OT Stanford
20. Tennessee - bringbackbernie - Fletcher Cox - DT- Mississippi State
21. Cincinnati - hotbyoungturk - Kendall Wright - WR - Baylor
22. Cleveland -DawgmaninCHARLOTTE - Reuben Randle WR LSU
23. Tampa Bay (f/ DET)- vadawgfan07 - Stephon Gilmore CB,South Carolina
24. Pittsburgh - SteelHack - Luke Kuechly, ILB, Boston College
25. Denver - TubbyDawg - Peter Konz, OC, Wisconsin
26. Houston - sk8termom - Stephen Hill, WR Georgia Tech
27. Kansas City (f/ NO v. NE)- hiro - Janoris Jenkins, CB, North Alabama
28. Green Bay - ClayM57 - Jerel Worthy DT Michigan St.
29. Baltimore - Kendall if not taken - Mark Barron SS Alabama
30. San Fran - Heldawg - Coby Fleener - TE Stanford
31. New England - TopDawg16 - Alfonzo Dennard, CB, Nebraska
32. New York Giants - THROW LONG - Nick Perry Defensive End, USC

33. St. Louis - OSGuy OT Mike Adams, Ohio State
34. Jacksonville - THROW LONG QB Brandon Weeden Ok State
35. Minnesota - 1oldmutt WR Mohamed Sanu Rutgers
36. New England (f/ TB)- TopDawg16 WR Alshon Jeffry South Carolina
37. Cleveland - DawgmaninCHARLOTTE - Kevin Zeitler, OG, Wisconsin
38. Indy - clwb419 - Kendall Reyes, DE/DT, UConn
39. St. Louis (f/ WAS)- OSGuy DT Devon Still Penn State
40. Carolina - no_logo_required Kelechi Osemele, OL Iowa St
41. Buffalo - CleveSteve Lavonte David, OLB, Nebraska

stuckincincy
03-27-2012, 08:59 PM
FYI, here's how it's gone so far. The guy picking for the Browns has been getting killed on the board, which is hilarious.

10. Buffalo - CleveSteve Dre Kirkpatrick, CB Alabama

17. Cincinnati - hotbyoungturk - Melvin Ingram - DE - South Carolina

21. Cincinnati - hotbyoungturk - Kendall Wright - WR - Baylor

Decent BUF picks. I would have gone for OT Reiff, though. Six of one, half dozen of the other, I suppose.

Why the fellow picking for CIN thinks that they are going to go DE with Dunlap, Johnson, Geathers, and recent Mike Brown "value players" Anderson and Harvey, escapes me. I certainly would have grabbed a CB before a WR at #21.

CleveSteve
03-27-2012, 09:01 PM
He said it was because he was the best DE in the draft and shouldn't have gone to 17. Strictly BPA.

What's happening with Jerome Simpson by the way? Who else do you have at WR besides Green?

The Jokeman
03-27-2012, 09:04 PM
He said it was because he was the best DE in the draft and shouldn't have gone to 17. Strictly BPA.

What's happening with Jerome Simpson by the way? Who else do you have at WR besides Green?
They've got Jordan Shipley. Not saying his a starter but he proved to be a good 3rd WR as a rookie in 2010.

stuckincincy
03-27-2012, 09:37 PM

Simpson? Dunno.

He's kinda like Ochocinco - arrested development at around age 12 or 13. Very nice, kind-hearted young man, hits the charity circuit all around town. My guess is that he gets probation from the authorities for his weed thing - no idea re NFL - 4 games? A year? Roger's on a rampage, so who knows?

He oozes talent - I saw a photo of him on the inet, leaping with legs and arms splayed north-south like an olympic hurdler - he was at least 5 feet above the ground. But IIRC, was 2nd in the league in drops given playing time. CIN was wrong to spend a #2 on him - although I understand the appeal.

WR other than Green - not much. Colt McCoy's bud, Jordan Shipley, went out early with a knee after a fine rookie season - looked like he can become a Wes Walker type.

In-season pickup Andrew Hawkins was a plus. His Dad was a former b'gal player; the kid played well. 6th rounder Ryan Whalen has decent size, played a bit. He's of the Shipley mode.

Andre Caldwell moved on. He was hot and cold - but a decent receiver overall.

Signed UC '10 grad Binns to their PS. Speaking of which, I think TE Chase Coffman from Mizzou still resides there. Great hands, patterns. Couldn't block a McDonalds cheeseburger wrapper.

So they have little unless Shipley recovers.

I don't think a first rnd wr is in the plans. OLB, G, CB are prominent needs. Guard, maybe a bit less if they think CAR FA Travell Wharton fills the bill for them, and they did re-sign OL Collins. No idea about former #1 OLB Keith Rivers' health status. That factors into their selections.

Extremebillsfan247
03-28-2012, 03:38 AM
If your going best player available based on that draft, it isn't Kirkpatrick. DeCastro should be the pick at 10 if that is the rule your going by. Riley Reiff will also get picked higher than Kirkpatrick will. Neither DeCastro, or Reiff are likely to make it out of the top 10 in the draft. JMO

mysticsoto
03-28-2012, 07:50 AM
Good 1st 2 picks for Buffalo...so far.

CleveSteve
04-02-2012, 11:22 AM
So third round... this is who I'm thinking about:

Jeff Allen LT Illinois really athletic guy who showed up well at the senior bowl, but was playing there as a OG for some reason. I think because of roster limitations
Andrew Datko, OT FSU Personally I like this guy a lot. He dominated Andre Branch vs. Clemson at Clemson this year before getting injured. Can be a solid LT or RT but not as atheltic as Allen.
Brandon Brooks, OG (OT conversion) Miami (OH) He's the same size as Cordy Glenn and his pro day numbers would have put him top 5 in every category (bench, 40, 3-cone, 20yd shuttle, vertical, broad jump) at the combine for OL. I don't understand why he wasn't invited after dominating the Shrine Game. I think the scouting service was paid off. He's a total bulldozer.
Brock Osweiler, QB Arizona St He's got a tremendous arm, good accuracy, good footwork, and good progressions. I think he's the best of the second-tier QBs (anyone not named Griffin or Luck.)

I was hoping Bobby Wagner would fall to the third, but he didn't. Who would you take from that list?

CleveSteve
04-02-2012, 11:23 AM
By the way, here's how it's gone since my last pick.

42. Miami - cfrs15 - Dont'a Hightower, LB, Alabama
43. Seattle - clwb419 - Andre Branch, DE, Clemson
44. Kansas City - hiro Zach Brown, LB, UNC
45. Dallas - urbrowns Brandon Boykin, CB, Georgia
46. Philadelphia - Frenchy Mychal Kendricks ILB California
47. New York Jets - Kendall Storm Brian Quick, WR App St
48. Tampa Bay (f/ OAK via NE)- vadawgfan Brandon Thompson, DT Clemson
49. San Diego - chargerdawg - Shea McClellin - OLB Boise State
50. Chicago - 4yikes2yoshi0 Vinny Curry, DE Marshall
51. Philadelphia (f/ AZ) - Frenchy James Brown OG Troy
52. Tennessee - bringbackbernie Brian Quick WR Appalachian State
53. Cincinnati - hotbyoungturk - Lamar Miller - HB - Miami
54. Tampa Bay (f/ DET) - vadawgfan-Bruce Irvin,OLB,West Virginia
55. Atlanta - nobody - Ben Jones, C, Georgia
56. Pittsburgh - SteelHack - Bobbie Massie, OT Ole Miss
57. Denver - TubbyDawg - Edwin Baker, RB Mich St.
58. Houston - sk8termom - Bobby Wagner, LB Utah State
59. Green Bay - ClayM57 - Jayron Hosley CB Virginia Tech
60. Baltimore - Kendall - Juron Criner, WR, Arizona
61. San Francisco - HelDawg, Jared Crick, DL, Nebraska
62. Kansas City (f/ NE) - hiro Amini Silatolu, OG Midwestern St University
63. New York Giants - THROW LONG Dewayne Allen Te, clemson.

Round 3
64. Colts - clwb19 - Alameda Ta'amu, NT Washington
65. Rams - OSGuy - Ronnell Lewis, LB Oklahoma
66. Vikings - 1oldmutt - Chase Minnifield,CB, Virginia
67. Browns - DawgmaninCHARLOTTE - Brandon Mosely, OT Auburn
68. Buccaneers - vadawgfan07 - Doug Martin,RB, Boise St.
69. Redskins - {needs GM}
70. Colts (f/ JAX) - clwb19
71. Bills - CleveSteve

mysticsoto
04-02-2012, 11:36 AM
So third round... this is who I'm thinking about:

Jeff Allen LT Illinois really athletic guy who showed up well at the senior bowl, but was playing there as a OG for some reason. I think because of roster limitations
Andrew Datko, OT FSU Personally I like this guy a lot. He dominated Andre Branch vs. Clemson at Clemson this year before getting injured. Can be a solid LT or RT but not as atheltic as Allen.
Brandon Brooks, OG (OT conversion) Miami (OH) He's the same size as Cordy Glenn and his pro day numbers would have put him top 5 in every category (bench, 40, 3-cone, 20yd shuttle, vertical, broad jump) at the combine for OL. I don't understand why he wasn't invited after dominating the Shrine Game. I think the scouting service was paid off. He's a total bulldozer.
Brock Osweiler, QB Arizona St He's got a tremendous arm, good accuracy, good footwork, and good progressions. I think he's the best of the second-tier QBs (anyone not named Griffin or Luck.)

I was hoping Bobby Wagner would fall to the third, but he didn't. Who would you take from that list?

Tough choices. For me, it's between OG Brooks and QB Osweiler. And quite frankly, though I'd love to work on a decent replacement for Fitz, Brooks is a massive road grater with the speed of an OT. And with Spiller and FJ sitting back there...how can we not take advantage? With an upgraded defense, we need to make sure our run game is good to go to run the clock down.

I would do the above in a second, but there is a concern that Hairston is the only LT we have right now. I would definitely understand you going with Allen or Datko here.

Me personally, if Bell holds out that long and we get into the above situation, I find a way to resign Bell and take Brooks.

Extremebillsfan247
04-02-2012, 11:37 AM
By the way, here's how it's gone since my last pick.

42. Miami - cfrs15 - Dont'a Hightower, LB, Alabama
43. Seattle - clwb419 - Andre Branch, DE, Clemson
44. Kansas City - hiro Zach Brown, LB, UNC
45. Dallas - urbrowns Brandon Boykin, CB, Georgia
46. Philadelphia - Frenchy Mychal Kendricks ILB California
47. New York Jets - Kendall Storm Brian Quick, WR App St
48. Tampa Bay (f/ OAK via NE)- vadawgfan Brandon Thompson, DT Clemson
49. San Diego - chargerdawg - Shea McClellin - OLB Boise State
50. Chicago - 4yikes2yoshi0 Vinny Curry, DE Marshall
51. Philadelphia (f/ AZ) - Frenchy James Brown OG Troy
52. Tennessee - bringbackbernie Brian Quick WR Appalachian State
53. Cincinnati - hotbyoungturk - Lamar Miller - HB - Miami
54. Tampa Bay (f/ DET) - vadawgfan-Bruce Irvin,OLB,West Virginia
55. Atlanta - nobody - Ben Jones, C, Georgia
56. Pittsburgh - SteelHack - Bobbie Massie, OT Ole Miss
57. Denver - TubbyDawg - Edwin Baker, RB Mich St.
58. Houston - sk8termom - Bobby Wagner, LB Utah State
59. Green Bay - ClayM57 - Jayron Hosley CB Virginia Tech
60. Baltimore - Kendall - Juron Criner, WR, Arizona
61. San Francisco - HelDawg, Jared Crick, DL, Nebraska
62. Kansas City (f/ NE) - hiro Amini Silatolu, OG Midwestern St University
63. New York Giants - THROW LONG Dewayne Allen Te, clemson.

Round 3
64. Colts - clwb19 - Alameda Ta'amu, NT Washington
65. Rams - OSGuy - Ronnell Lewis, LB Oklahoma
66. Vikings - 1oldmutt - Chase Minnifield,CB, Virginia
67. Browns - DawgmaninCHARLOTTE - Brandon Mosely, OT Auburn
68. Buccaneers - vadawgfan07 - Doug Martin,RB, Boise St.
69. Redskins - {needs GM}
70. Colts (f/ JAX) - clwb19
71. Bills - CleveSteve
What I highlighted in bold print, was that on purpose, or simple oversight? Just wondering.

CleveSteve
04-02-2012, 11:51 AM
wow, I think nobody noticed. Originally the guy picking for the Jets went over his time limit and we assigned him Harrison Smith. He came on a couple picks later and tried to pretend he didn't see we already assigned him someone and put his Quick in. He hadn't been picked yet so I just switched him out on the reply. I didn't notice that later bbb had picked Quick. Not sure what to do about that. Total brainfart. Thanks.

Edit Nope, total screwup on my part. He put in that late pick after the Quick pick was made by Tenn. I'm switching it back to Smith when I post mine.

JCBills
04-02-2012, 12:01 PM
Kirk Cousins or a WR.

Or, is Josh Robinson still there?

CleveSteve
04-02-2012, 12:09 PM
Josh Robinson is still there, but I already drafted Kirkpatrick in the first. I'm not especially a fan of Robinson, either.

CleveSteve
04-02-2012, 12:23 PM
Next two picks went:

Redskins: Zebrie Sanders
Colts (acquired via trade): Josh Robinson.

I went with Brooks. IMO BPA. I think he's a future Pro Bowler. MS gave me the nudge I needed. Buffalo has got so many picks I might take two more tackles. I'll definitely be taking at least one more. Hopefully Datko or Allen will last until my next pick.

JCBills
04-02-2012, 12:34 PM
Eh, they have bigger needs than G.

I know Urbik and Rinehart are tendered, so that isn't anything certain, but I'd be shocked if at least one doesn't come back.

I would have looked QB, WR, OLB, or even DE. I know you just took an OLB in the 2nd, but they have two on the roster currently and both are ILB converts.

gonzo1105
04-02-2012, 12:39 PM
Where was Marvin McNutt WR Iowa in that conversation. 3rd round and a good WR that we need.

mysticsoto
04-02-2012, 01:06 PM

I know Urbik and Rinehart are tendered, so that isn't anything certain, but I'd be shocked if at least one doesn't come back.

I would have looked QB, WR, OLB, or even DE. I know you just took an OLB in the 2nd, but they have two on the roster currently and both are ILB converts.

He's going w/the BPA approach which Nix says he's going to do. If you are going based on needs, why would you list DE? You definitely need OT on your list instead.

JCBills
04-02-2012, 01:10 PM
He's going w/the BPA approach which Nix says he's going to do. If you are going based on needs, why would you list DE? You definitely need OT on your list instead.

I wasn't being all-inclusive on the needs, but nobody goes strict BPA the whole time. That's how you end up with a bunch of RBs with no need there.

DE Because we have 3 on the roster (Williams, Anderson, Carrington) that can stay healthy or can play there.

mysticsoto
04-02-2012, 01:35 PM
I wasn't being all-inclusive on the needs, but nobody goes strict BPA the whole time. That's how you end up with a bunch of RBs with no need there.

DE Because we have 3 on the roster (Williams, Anderson, Carrington) that can stay healthy or can play there.

Kelsay will do ok in a 4-3. Ever since his foot operation, he's gained his speed back. He just was out of place in a 3-4.

JCBills
04-02-2012, 02:44 PM
Kelsay will do ok in a 4-3. Ever since his foot operation, he's gained his speed back. He just was out of place in a 3-4.

Yeah, he'll do ok, which gives us 3 LEs.

I'm not saying it is absolutely pressing to take a DE, but Moats, Batten and such haven't shown enough to be counted on as depth players, and their closest fit in this D is 4-3 RE.

I wouldn't mind seeing a mid round DE added to bring in some youth. Wouldn't hurt to have a young guy learn from Mario and Mark before becoming a rotational player.

mysticsoto
04-02-2012, 02:51 PM
Yeah, he'll do ok, which gives us 3 LEs.

I'm not saying it is absolutely pressing to take a DE, but Moats, Batten and such haven't shown enough to be counted on as depth players, and their closest fit in this D is 4-3 RE.

I wouldn't mind seeing a mid round DE added to bring in some youth. Wouldn't hurt to have a young guy learn from Mario and Mark before becoming a rotational player.

I suppose...but you still don't have OT listed which is a much higher priority!

JCBills
04-02-2012, 02:59 PM
I suppose...but you still don't have OT listed which is a much higher priority!
^
[quote=JCBills]I wasn't being all-inclusive on the needs.quote]

It was a quick comment between calls at work lol, I'm not sitting here getting all that into it.

Clearly OT is a need.

CleveSteve
04-02-2012, 07:45 PM

Certainly, the Bills have more needs than OG, but to me the value on Brooks is just too good. I think he's a top 50 player in the draft and a probable pro-bowler at OG. He's also got the size and athleticism to play OT, though of course there's no way to know how he'd handle the transition.

As far as OLB, I would have thought long and hard about taking Wagner over Brooks to man the strong side, but he went in the second. The only available 4-3 OLB I like in the third is Demario Davis but I see him as more of a weakside guy. I think this is too early for Bradham.

At WR, there are still a lot of guys I think can come in and be good players: Jenkins, Toon, McNutt, Adams, J. Wright, M. Jones, Posey. Wylie could be an electric guy out of the slot. This draft has tremendous depth at WR when you're looking at complimentary guys like the Bills are.

QB is tough for me to draft. I don't like to take them early unless I think they're going tone really, really good. It's not like RBs where they rotate in, or WRs when there are three or four of them on the field at once, or even OL where you can have them at different positions. I come from a team that's not good enough to have Day 1 and Day 2 guys sit. I like osweiler, but he's had some inconsistencies. Cousins doesn't have a very strong arm and you don't want to shorten the length of the field that has to be defended.

I'll probably have a DE I like that I'll draft later. I figured you guys are pretty set on starters there now but could use some depth. That's why I went with the guy who I think will be a pro bowler early in his career who is on the field for every snap on his side of the ball.

CleveSteve
04-02-2012, 07:54 PM
Where was Marvin McNutt WR Iowa in that conversation. 3rd round and a good WR that we need.

Thanks for the suggestion, gonzo. I do like McNutt but I think it's a little early for him. I like his strength, toughness, and hands. I'm not crazy about his ability to separate. While over his career he was very productive in the B1G, he wasn't a guy who could always get open. Check out his matchup with Dennard from this season on youtube and you will see that Alfonso totally ate his lunch. I think McNutt in the top 100 would be reaching for need. I do like him as a player overall, but not much more than a handful of other guys that are still available at his position.

CleveSteve
04-05-2012, 08:31 AM
Shortly after I picked in the third, Jeff Allen went off the board. After looking into Datko's injury history a bit more, this shoulder thing he had this year wasn't a one-time thing. I had bad memories of Tony Pashos hearing about an OT whose shoulder is always injured. There was still one swing tackle that I felt comfortable putting in the starting lineup as a rookie, so I started putting trade offers in starting with the next pick. I finally got a bite from Green Bay. I know how much fans of the draft like trading up! (obviously nobody likes trading up.) But I didn't see any other way to get a starting quality dependable tackle that can play on the left side after Allen went early. Here's how it went down.

69. Redskins - Zebrie Sanders, OT FSU
70. Colts (f/ JAX) - clwb19 Josh Robinson, CB UCF
71. Bills - CleveSteve Brandon Brooks, OG/OT Miami (OH)
72. Dolphins - cfrs15 - Greg Childs, WR Alabama
73. Dolphins (f/ CAR via CHI) - cfrs15 - Tony Bergstrom, OT Utah
74. Chiefs - hiro - Josh Chapman, DT, Alabama
75. Seahawks - clwb419 - Sean Spence, OLB, Miami
76. Texans (f/ PHI) - sk8termom - Jeff Allen OT Illinois
77. Jets - Kendall Storm - Ladariius Green, TE ULL
78. Chargers - chargerdawg - David Wilson, RB VT
79. Bears - yoshi - Tommy Streeter, WR Miami
80. Cardinals - Chinchilla - Brandon Washington, OG Miami (Fla)
81. Cowboys - urbrowns - Markelle Martin, S, Oklahoma State
82. Titans - bringbackbernie Jamell Fleming CB Oklahoma
83. Bengals - hotbyoungturk - Casey Hayward - CB - Vanderbilt
84. Falcons - {needs GM} - Chandler Jones, DE Syracuse
85. Lions - ClayM57 - George IIoka FS - Boise State
86. Steelers - SteelHack - Trumaine Johnson, CB Montana
87. Broncos - Tubby - AJ Jenkins, WR Illinois
88. Eagles (f/ HOU) - Frenchy Lamichael James, RB Oregon
89. Saints - {needs GM} - Demario Davis OLB Arkansas State
90. Buffalo (f/ GB) - CleveSteve - Mitchell Schwartz, OT California

I had to trade both 4s (#105 and #124) to move into this spot, but with Bell signing with Philly, I really didn't see an alternative. I actually feel pretty lucky that he even fell this far.

I expect that there will still be a couple good choices at wideout when 144 and 147 roll around, and there are still basically equivalent developmental QBs available (Coleman, Wilson, Davis.) It does put me in a tough spot at OLB and probably means I won't be able to add quality depth at DE. There is a lot of talent added to this team, though:

Dre Kirkpatrick CB IMO a premier corner prospect with good cover skills and a great tackler
Lavonte David WLB Another great tackler with elite closing speed and a knack for knocking the ball loose
Brandon Brooks RG/RT A potentially dominant player on the right side of the line. I think a likely Pro Bowler at RG with all the physical talent to play RT.
Mitchell Schwartz LT/RT An overshadowed but very talented OT from the Pac 12 who has the ability to man either side.

Picks remaining:
#144 (5th)
#147 (5th)
#178 (6th)
#217 (7th)
#251 (7th)

CleveSteve
04-05-2012, 08:33 AM
BTW, in case you're unfamiliar with Schwartz:

Latest News
04/02/2012 - NFL DRAFT SCOUT TOP OFFENSIVE LINEMEN: Mitchell Schwartz, California, 6-5, 318...Mitchell has NFL bloodlines. His brother, Geoff, was the Panthers' seventh-round pick out of Oregon in 2008, started in 2010 but was injured last year, and recently signed with the Vikings. Mitchell was a model of consistency at Cal, starting 51 games, 35 at left tackle and 16 at right tackle. He credits diverse blocking schemes at Cal for upgrading his overall play. And that play was impressive at the Senior Bowl workouts, where scouts raved about the way he handled some of the best pass rushers in the country. That was surprising because most scouts believed he projected as a right tackle for the NFL. - Frank Cooney, The Sports Xchange

Overview
Mitchell has NFL bloodlines. His brother, Geoff, was the Panthers' seventh-round pick out of Oregon in 2008, started in 2010 but was injured last year and recently signed with the Minnesota Vikings.

Mitchell Schwartz was a model of consistency at Cal, starting 51 games, 35 at left tackle and 16 at right tackle. He credits diverse blocking schemes at Cal for upgrading his overall play.

And that play was impressive at the Senior Bowl workouts, where scouts raved about his the way he handled some of the best pass rushers in the country. That was particularly surprising because most scouts believed he projected as a right tackle for the NFL.

2011 Season
Earned first-team All-Pac-12 honors after starting all 13 games at left tackle, marking the fourth consecutive season of starting every one of the team's contests {in the same conference as Matt Kalil and Jonathan Martin}… anchored an offensive line that blocked for first-year starting tailback Isi Sofele, who posted the sixth-biggest rushing season in school history with 1,322 rushing yards … added first-team All-Pac-12 selections from the ESPN Pac-12 Blog and Phil Steele, and was a second-team pick of College Sports Madness and Yahoo! Sports … picked up the team's Brick Muller Award as Cal's Most Valuable Offensive Lineman for the third straight campaign … was also a Cort Majors Captains Award on offense … a second-team midseason All-Pac-12 selection of Phil Steele … named a third-team preseason All-American by GoDaddy.com and Sporting News … a candidate for national honors who was on watch lists for the Outland Trophy and Rotary Lombardi Award … named by Phil Steele as the nation's No. 24 draft-eligible tackle prior to the campaign … a first-team All-Pac-10 preseason choice of Athlon, Steele and Sporting News, while Lindy's had him as one of Cal's "Players to Watch" and a second-team preseason All-Pac-10 selection.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1273002/mitchell-schwartz

mysticsoto
04-05-2012, 08:50 AM
Shortly after I picked in the third, Jeff Allen went off the board. After looking into Datko's injury history a bit more, this shoulder thing he had this year wasn't a one-time thing. I had bad memories of Tony Pashos hearing about an OT whose shoulder is always injured. There was still one swing tackle that I felt comfortable putting in the starting lineup as a rookie, so I started putting trade offers in starting with the next pick. I finally got a bite from Green Bay. I know how much fans of the draft like trading up! (obviously nobody likes trading up.) But I didn't see any other way to get a starting quality dependable tackle that can play on the left side after Allen went early. Here's how it went down.

69. Redskins - Zebrie Sanders, OT FSU
70. Colts (f/ JAX) - clwb19 Josh Robinson, CB UCF
71. Bills - CleveSteve Brandon Brooks, OG/OT Miami (OH)
72. Dolphins - cfrs15 - Greg Childs, WR Alabama
73. Dolphins (f/ CAR via CHI) - cfrs15 - Tony Bergstrom, OT Utah
74. Chiefs - hiro - Josh Chapman, DT, Alabama
75. Seahawks - clwb419 - Sean Spence, OLB, Miami
76. Texans (f/ PHI) - sk8termom - Jeff Allen OT Illinois
77. Jets - Kendall Storm - Ladariius Green, TE ULL
78. Chargers - chargerdawg - David Wilson, RB VT
79. Bears - yoshi - Tommy Streeter, WR Miami
80. Cardinals - Chinchilla - Brandon Washington, OG Miami (Fla)
81. Cowboys - urbrowns - Markelle Martin, S, Oklahoma State
82. Titans - bringbackbernie Jamell Fleming CB Oklahoma
83. Bengals - hotbyoungturk - Casey Hayward - CB - Vanderbilt
84. Falcons - {needs GM} - Chandler Jones, DE Syracuse
85. Lions - ClayM57 - George IIoka FS - Boise State
86. Steelers - SteelHack - Trumaine Johnson, CB Montana
87. Broncos - Tubby - AJ Jenkins, WR Illinois
88. Eagles (f/ HOU) - Frenchy Lamichael James, RB Oregon
89. Saints - {needs GM} - Demario Davis OLB Arkansas State

I had to trade both 4s (#105 and #124) to move into this spot, but with Bell signing with Philly, I really didn't see an alternative. I actually feel pretty lucky that he even fell this far.

I expect that there will still be a couple good choices at wideout when 144 and 147 roll around, and there are still basically equivalent developmental QBs available (Coleman, Wilson, Davis.) It does put me in a tough spot at OLB and probably means I won't be able to add quality depth at DE. There is a lot of talent added to this team, though:

Dre Kirkpatrick CB IMO a premier corner prospect with good cover skills and a great tackler
Lavonte David WLB Another great tackler with elite closing speed and a knack for knocking the ball loose
Brandon Brooks RG/RT A potentially dominant player on the right side of the line. I think a likely Pro Bowler at RG with all the physical talent to play RT.
Mitchell Schwartz LT/RT An overshadowed but very talented OT from the Pac 12 who has the ability to man either side.

Picks remaining:
#144 (5th)
#147 (5th)
#178 (6th)
#217 (7th)
#251 (7th)

I like both choices and feel you got good value - even after trading up for them. The only bad thing, of course, is that you have not picked up a WR yet. If you have a quality one falling and feel you need to trade up to get him, don't hesitate to trade what you have left! A qb would be nice also, but it's more important that we get quality than quantity and so far, I'd say all your picks above are quality!!!

CleveSteve
04-12-2012, 11:39 AM
So my 5th round picks are finally rolling around. Here's how it's gone since my last pick. I've italicized the guys I'm bummed about missing out on. Not taking Reiff or Martin in the first made me play catchup on the OL. Really wish I could have gotten a trade down in the first, but so do a lot of people.

91. Ravens - Kendall - Desmond Wynn, OG Rutgers
92. 49ers - Heldawg - Senio Kelemete - OL Washington
93. Tampa Bay (f/ NE) - vadawgfan07- Mike Brewster,C, Ohio st.
94. Giants - THROW LONG Isiah Pead, RB, Cinn
95. Raiders (comp) - {needs GM} Billy Wynn, DE Boise St

Round 4
96 St. Louis - OSGuy - Josh Norman, CB, Coastal Carolina
97 Indianapolis - clwb Chris Givens, WR Wake Forest
98 Minnesota - 1oldmutt Nigel Bradham, OLB FSU
99 Houston (f/ TB via PHI) - sk8termom James-Michael Johnson ILB Nevada
100 Cleveland - DMIC-Omar Bolden,CB, Arizona st.
101 Jacksonville - Dwight Bentley, CB, La.-Lafayette
102 Washington - vadawgfan07- Tyrone Crawford,DE, Boise st.
103 Miami - cfrs15 - Ron Brooks, CB, LSU
104 Carolina - NLR - Marvin Jones, WR, Cal
105 Green Bay (f/ BUF) - Matt McCants OT UAB
106 Seattle - clwb419 Kirk Cousins, QB Michigan St
107 Kansas City - hiro (hopefully?) Ryan Broyles, WR Oklahoma
108 Denver - (f/ NYJ) Tubby Brock Osweiler, QB ASU
109 Washington (f/ OAK) - vadawgfan07- Antonio Allen,SS,South Carolina
110 San Diego - ChargerDawg - Cam Johnson, DE/OLB Virginia
111 Chicago - yoshi - Keenan Robinson, OLB Texas
112 Arizona - Chinchilla - Josh Kaddu, OLB Oregon
113 Dallas - urbrowns - Orson Charles, TE, Georgia
114 Philadelphia - Frenchy - Levy Adcock, OT, Oklahoma State
115 Tennessee - bringbackbernie - Philip Blake C, Baylor
116 Cincinnati - turk Brandon Taylor S LSU
117 Detroit - ClayM57 - Chris Polk RB Washington
118 Cleveland (f/ DEN) - DMIC - Travis Lewis, OLB Oklahoma
119 Pittsburgh - SteelHack NT Hebron Fangupo BYU
120 Denver - TubbyDawg OG Joe Looney, Wake Forest
121 Houston - sk8termom Trenton Robinson, FS, Michigan State
122 New Orleans - {the mob} Leonard Johnson, CB Iowa State
123 Green Bay - Kyle Wilber OLB Wake Forest
124 Green Bay (f/ BAL via BUF) - Janzen Jackson FS McNeese State
125 San Francisco - Heldawg - Nick Toon, WR Wisconsin
126 Kansas City (f/ NE) - {the mob} - Ryan Lindley, QB SD St
127 New York Giants - Lucas Nix OG Pitt
128 Minnesota (comp) - 1oldMutt Mike Martin, DT Michigan
129 Oakland (comp) - {the mob} Dequan Menzie, CB Alabama
130 Baltimore (comp) - Kendall Strom Vontaze Burfict Ilb Az. St.
131 New York Giants (comp) - THROW LONG DeVier Posey, WR Ohio State
132 Green Bay (comp) - RB Robert Turbin Utah St
133 Green Bay (comp) - QB Russell Wilson Wisconsin
134 Minnesota (comp) - 1oldMutt - Cyrus Gray, RB, Texas A&M
135 Dallas (comp) - urbrowns - Jarius Wright, WR, Arkansas

Round 5
136 Indianapolis - clwb419 - David Molk, C, Michigan
137 Denver (f/ STL) - {Tubby -- the mob} Marcus Forston, DT Miami (FL)
138 Minnesota - {1oldMutt - The Mob} Brandon Hardin, FS Or St
139 Cleveland - DMIC Nick Jean-Baptiste, DT Baylor
140 Tampa Bay - vadawgfan07
141 Washington - {the mob}
142 Jacksonville - THROW LONG
143 Carolina - NLR
144 Buffalo - Clevesteve
145 Miami - cfrs
146 Kansas City - {hiro - the mob}
147 Buffalo (f/ SEA) - CleveSteve

Both Tank Carder and Audie Cole are still available and I plan on taking one of them with one of these two picks. Cole has experience as a 4-3 SOLB and has been productive rushing the passer (5 sacks each of last 2 years) and is reportedly good in coverage as well. Carder, while having an awesome name, comes from a funky defense that doesn't require a lot of discipline and doesn't have any 4-3 experience. He also doesn't have the statistical production of Cole. I'm leaning towards Cole, obviously, and really only considering Carder because the Bills brought him in for a visit. Cole played at SOLB for NC St until this year when he moved to MLB after their MLB the previous year graduated.

At WR, man there are still so many guys available:
Outside Receivers
McNutt
Dwight Jones
Rishard Matthews
Junior Hemingway
Jeff Fuller
Danny Coale
TJ Graham
Jermaine Kearse
LaVon Brazill

Slot Receivers
Devon Wylie
Joe Adams
TY Hilton
Eric Page
Marquis Maze

I bolded the guys I really like. Having a really tough time between McNutt and Dwight Jones. I love McNutt's toughness and abilities underneath, but I also saw Dwight Jones make Hosley look bad this year. McNutt got eaten up pretty bad by Dennard v. Nebraska this year. I think I like McNutt's ability and willingness to go underneath better, so he's my target if he's still there when my pick comes up. Otherwise, I'll take Jones.

I think I'll target a slot guy in the 6th. Hopefully one of the guys I've bolded is still available then.

JCBills
04-12-2012, 12:33 PM
Nice pick with Schwartz.

I'd go Jones.

CleveSteve
04-12-2012, 03:50 PM
Round 5
136 Indianapolis - clwb419 - David Molk, C, Michigan
137 Denver (f/ STL) - {Tubby -- the mob} Marcus Forston, DT Miami (FL)
138 Minnesota - {1oldMutt - The Mob} Brandon Hardin, FS Or St
139 Cleveland - DMIC Nick Jean-Baptiste, DT Baylor
140 Tampa Bay - vadawgfan07-Aaron Henry,FS, Wisconsin
141 Washington - vadawgfan07-Trevin Wade, CB, Arizona
142 Jacksonville - THROW LONG - Donald Stephenson OT, Oklahoma
143 Carolina - NLR - Jake Bequette, DE, Arkansas
144 Buffalo - Clevesteve Audie Cole, LB NC State
145 Miami - cfrs
146 Kansas City - {hiro - the mob}
147 Buffalo (f/ SEA) - CleveSteve

Here's some info about your newest fake Bill...

Analysis
Read and React: Good instincts. Quick to read run, showing good agility and speed to get past blockers and to the ball. Capable of remaining on the field in passing situations because of his anticipatory skills. Keeps his head on a swivel and is often moving toward the correct receiver as the ball is being thrown as he reads the quarterback's eyes well.

Pass defense: Well experienced in coverage due to his experience at strongside linebacker. Gets a good, strong jam on the tight end/receiver. Can be too grabby, however, which could result in holding calls at the NFL level. Reads the quarterback's eyes and anticipates well. Good agility and speed for the position. Likely will be viewed by some 4-3 teams as a legitimate candidate to move back to OLB due to his ability in coverage.

Pass rush: A work in progress in this area. Has good burst upfield off the snap and can beat the tackle/back on the speed rush. Shows some flexibility to dip his shoulder under the reach of the tackle, but has only average bend to scrape the line of scrimmage. Good closing speed and has the long arms to "catch" elusive QBs who try to elude him. Good power for the bull rush. Keeps his legs churning and finds gaps to penetrate. Could improve significantly in this area with better use of hands and in developing some pass rush moves. Almost strictly speed or bull rush, at this point. Drafter's note: 14 sacks in 3 college seasons as a 4-3 LB is pretty good.

Run defense: Good key and diagnosis skills. Attacks the line of scrimmage and is willing to mix it up with blockers, though he needs to improve his hand placement, disengagment when he does so. A bit inconsistent with his angles. Will cut it too close and leave opportunities for cutback lanes when he underestimates the ball-carrier's athleticism. Can be too hesitant, at times, as well, especially when in pursuit down the sideline as he has a tendency to get caught up in the trash despite good hustle.

Tackling: A bit inconsistent in this area last season, though, in his defense, some of this was due to the fact that wore a cast over a broke right hand last year. Even prior to the injury, however, Cole relies on the explosiveness he generates as a hitter and his long arms to wrap loosely around the ball-carrier. Inconsistent with his angles. Appears to have the physical skills to make significant improvement in this area as a senior -- and will have to if he is to be a top 100 pick.

Intangibles: A three-sport athlete in high school (football, basketball, baseball) who was also a Golden Gloves winner as a boxer. Recipient of North Carolina State's Al Michaels Award in 2009, which is given to the player who "puts team before self." Started all 25 games of the 2009-10 seasons at SAM, but is expected to move to middle linebacker in 2011. Suffered a broken right hand against Florida State and rebroke it over the final four games. He had to wear a cast on it for much of the season, including the bowl win over West Virginia and for three months following the season.

--Rob Rang

2011 Season
A semifinalist for the 2011 Butkus Award … An honorable mention All-ACC performer, he leads the team in tackles with 122 … One of 12 Pack players that graduated on December 17 … Leading tackler in five of the 12 games this season, he tallied a career-high 16 at Cincinnati and tied that mark with 16 against Georgia Tech … Had a huge 19-yard sack to cause a fumble in the win over North Carolina … Also the team leader versus Liberty, South Alabama and at Florida State … Tied as the Pack's leading tackler in 2010 while playing on the strong side, he moved to middle linebacker during 2011 spring drills … Has started the last 37 games, the longest starting streak among current players … A high school QB and former golden-glove winner in boxing.

2010 Season
Tied for the team lead in tackles with 97, his 10.5 tackles for loss ranked third among Wolfpack players … Played the SAM linebacker spot, he moved to middle linebacker in the spring and will start there in 2011 … Led the defesne with 809 snaps from scrimmage … Tied his career-high with 13 stops in the win at North Carolina … That tally included a six-yard sack and he also recovered a fumble in that contest … Led the team in tackles at Central Florida with a dozen, including a sack, two others for loss … Also pulled down his first career interception against the Knights … Named the ACC Defensive Back of the Week by the league and the ACC Player of the Week by Rivals.com for that performance … Tied for the lead in tackles against Cincinnati with seven and with eight stops in the win over Florida State.

2009 Season
NC State's leading tackler in 2009 with 85 stops … Led the team in stops versus Florida State (9) and UNC (10) … Racked up a career-high 13 tackles at Virginia Tech … Finished second on the squad in tackles for loss with eight, he also tallied four sacks … Started all 12 games … Recipient of the team's Al Michaels Award, which is given to the player who "puts team before self."

Career Statistics
Year GP TKL TFL SACK PBU INT
2007 RS - - - - -
2008 13 9 0.0 0.0 0 0
2009 12 73 8.5 3.5 1 0
2010 13 86 10.0 5.0 3 1
2011 13 108 13.5 5.5 4 0
Totals 51 276 32.0 14.0 8 1

mysticsoto
04-12-2012, 04:02 PM
I'm probably ok with Cole over Tank. As for your WRs...IDK, I like Jones better, but I may be quibbling on minor details about them. Either one is probably ok...

CleveSteve
04-12-2012, 04:13 PM
OK, 2 votes for Jones and gonzo's earlier call for McNutt. I'll take Jones assuming he's not gone in the next two picks. Thanks guys.

CleveSteve
04-13-2012, 01:17 PM
Update:

144 Buffalo - Clevesteve Audie Cole, LB NC State
145 Miami - cfrs Malik Jackson, DE Tennessee
146 Kansas City - {hiro - the mob} Christian Thompson, FS South Carolina St
147 Buffalo (f/ SEA) - CleveSteve Dwight Jones, WR UNC

So here's what I've added so far:

Offense
RG/RT Brandon Brooks, Miami (OH) (3rd)
LT/RT Mitchell Schwartz, Cal (trade to 3rd... 4th + 4th)
WR Dwight Jones, UNC (5th-b)
side note: last year I traded into the bottom of the third twice for OTs Marcus Gilbert and James Brewer. Pitt is relying on Gilbert as their LT this year and the Giants are penciling in Brewer at RT. Kind of funny how it works out.

Defense
CB Dre Kirkpatrick, Alabama (1st)
WOLB Lavonte David, Nebraska (2nd)
SOLB Audie Cole, NC State (5th-a)

If we get to my pick in the sixth, I'm going to try to target either a slot receiver or QB.

These are the guys I'm looking at for slot:
Chris Rainey, Florida
Devon Wylie, Fresno St
Joe Adams, Arkansas

And at QB:
BJ Coleman, UT-Chatt
Austin Davis, So Miss

According to CBS, these are the BPAs in our draft: RBs and TEs falling like crazy.

CBS name pos posrank school
87 *Bernard Pierce RB 8 Temple
89 Rishard Matthews WR 12 Nevada
101 *Robert Turbin RB 9 Utah State
104 Cyrus Gray RB 10 Texas A&M
105 Josh LeRibeus OG 7 Southern Methodist
106 Bryan Anger P 1 California
110 Kheeston Randall DT 11 Texas
116 Michael Egnew TE 5 Missouri
120 *Ronnie Hillman RB 11 San Diego State
122 Chris Rainey RB 12 Florida
130 Taylor Thompson TE 6 Southern Methodist
132 Trevor Guyton DE 12 California
133 Vick Ballard RB 13 Mississippi State
134 *Jonathan Massaquoi OLB 15 Troy
138 Derek Wolfe DT 13 Cincinnati
139 Jaye Howard DT 14 Florida
143 Joe Adams WR 17 Arkansas
144 Jack Crawford DE 13 Penn State
145 Emmanuel Acho OLB 16 Texas
146 T.Y. Hilton WR 18 Florida International
148 Deangelo Peterson TE 7 LSU
150 Shaun Prater CB 20 Iowa

mysticsoto
04-13-2012, 01:24 PM
What other QBs are available?

YardRat
04-13-2012, 01:28 PM
IMO you shouldn't be targeting any positions at this point, just go strictly BPA.

CleveSteve
04-13-2012, 01:31 PM
These are the QBs available (ranked by CBS):

157 B.J. Coleman QB 9 Chattanooga
187 Nick Foles QB 10 Arizona
201 Austin Davis QB 11 Southern Mississippi
223 Kellen Moore QB 12 Boise State
274 Chandler Harnish QB 13 Northern Illinois
288 Case Keenum QB 14 Houston
300 G.J. Kinne QB 15 Tulsa
318 Aaron Corp QB 16 Richmond
332 *Darron Thomas QB 17 Oregon
337 Tyler Hansen QB 18 Colorado
339 Patrick Witt QB 19 Yale
351 Jordan Jefferson QB 20 LSU
369 Jacory Harris QB 21 Miami (Fla.)
394 Stephen Garcia QB 22 South Carolina

The red ones are ones I've watched and don't like. The blue ones are ones I've watched and like. Stephen Garcia is extremely talented but will likely be Leaf's cellmate in five years. The others I haven't watched.

*edit -- I think I could be sold on Hansen... he's not terrible. Darron Thomas is too Jekyll and Hyde. He just makes really bad decisions sometimes and his precision is bad.

YardRat
04-13-2012, 01:33 PM
What other QBs are available?

Wilson and Lindley are the only two between 87 and 150 (from Cleve's list/CBS)...

CBS name pos posrank school
87 *Bernard Pierce RB 8 Temple
89 Rishard Matthews WR 12 Nevada
101 *Robert Turbin RB 9 Utah State
104 Cyrus Gray RB 10 Texas A&M
105 Josh LeRibeus OG 7 Southern Methodist
110 Kheeston Randall DT 11 Texas
116 Michael Egnew TE 5 Missouri
120 *Ronnie Hillman RB 11 San Diego State
122 Chris Rainey RB 12 Florida
130 Taylor Thompson TE 6 Southern Methodist
133 Vick Ballard RB 13 Mississippi State
138 Derek Wolfe DT 13 Cincinnati
139 Jaye Howard DT 14 Florida
145 Emmanuel Acho OLB 16 Texas

The next ones up would be BJ Colemen (157) Nick Foles (187) and I'm guessing both of those are already off the board. Then you're getting into Austin Davis (201) Kellen Moore (223) and Chandler Harnish (274) territory.

CleveSteve
04-13-2012, 01:40 PM
IMO you shouldn't be targeting any positions at this point, just go strictly BPA.

Personally, I think the strict BPA strategy is flawed. If you look at the rankings of the players available, I'd have taken RBs with probably 3 picks lol. I think you should do whatever most-improves your team.

If I didn't think one of those guys was a good player, I wouldn't take them. I'm not going to for sure take a slot WR or QB... if none of those guys are available, I'm going to take whatever I think would add the most value to the team.

Using completely made-up numbers based on no real ranking system, if you've got an 85 and a 75 at RB and a 45 at slot WR, are you going to take a 75 at RB or a 70 at slot receiver?

Now, if you start talking a 72 at RB and a 55 at Slot Receiver, I'm with you... but the guys I have here are guys I'd be happy to have on my team and I think represent a significant upgrade to the team's talent. I don't expect people to agree with me on that, but that's how I see it.

CleveSteve
04-13-2012, 01:44 PM
Wilson and Lindley are the only two between 87 and 150 (from Cleve's list/CBS)...

The next ones up would be BJ Colemen (157) Nick Foles (187) and I'm guessing both of those are already off the board. Then you're getting into Austin Davis (201) Kellen Moore (223) and Chandler Harnish (274) territory.

BTW, I think Austin Davis is underrated. I think he's got a lot of potential and completely outclassed Keenum in the C-USA championship.

BJ Coleman is a very good QB prospect to me, but he's not a starter right away. He's very skilled. I think Dwight Jones can start this year and can be good next year and that's why I took him with that pick... same would have been true for McNutt.

YardRat
04-13-2012, 01:46 PM
Personally, I think the strict BPA strategy is flawed. If you look at the rankings of the players available, I'd have taken RBs with probably 3 picks lol. I think you should do whatever most-improves your team.

If I didn't think one of those guys was a good player, I wouldn't take them. I'm not going to for sure take a slot WR or QB... if none of those guys are available, I'm going to take whatever I think would add the most value to the team.

Using completely made-up numbers based on no real ranking system, if you've got an 85 and a 75 at RB and a 45 at slot WR, are you going to take a 75 at RB or a 70 at slot receiver?

Now, if you start talking a 72 at RB and a 55 at Slot Receiver, I'm with you... but the guys I have here are guys I'd be happy to have on my team and I think represent a significant upgrade to the team's talent. I don't expect people to agree with me on that, but that's how I see it.

Obviously if the rankings are that close, need will still be a factor. Still, targeting specific positions in the later rounds won't put the better players in depth positions.

mysticsoto
04-13-2012, 01:47 PM
These are the QBs available (ranked by CBS):

187 Nick Foles QB 10 Arizona
223 Kellen Moore QB 12 Boise State
274 Chandler Harnish QB 13 Northern Illinois
288 Case Keenum QB 14 Houston
300 G.J. Kinne QB 15 Tulsa
318 Aaron Corp QB 16 Richmond
332 *Darron Thomas QB 17 Oregon
337 Tyler Hansen QB 18 Colorado
339 Patrick Witt QB 19 Yale
351 Jordan Jefferson QB 20 LSU
369 Jacory Harris QB 21 Miami (Fla.)
394 Stephen Garcia QB 22 South Carolina

The red ones are ones I've watched and don't like. The blue ones are ones I've watched and like. Stephen Garcia is extremely talented but will likely be Leaf's cellmate in five years. The others I haven't watched.

*edit -- I think I could be sold on Hansen... he's not terrible. Darron Thomas is too Jekyll and Hyde. He just makes really bad decisions sometimes and his precision is bad.

I guess out of the group, I'd pick Kellen Moore. Atleast he's got alot of production and experience. Does he have issues to work on? Sure...but let's be frank here...all of these prospects have knocks on them...

stuckincincy
04-13-2012, 01:50 PM

I understand BPA in the first round. Perhaps 2nd. Sometimes somebody is there that's potentially a superstar. But I tend towards need. I put it this way...if your foundation is cracked, and your roof is leaking, don't spend your money on a spiffy set of new windows.

BPA is fine in the lower rounds. Clubs don't scout so deep IMO - this one in the 6th is a DE, a OG, WR whatever, we've heard of him so what the heck, let's backfill and hope for luck. There's always the UDFAs, too.

CleveSteve
04-13-2012, 01:54 PM
I guess out of the group, I'd pick Kellen Moore. Atleast he's got alot of production and experience. Does he have issues to work on? Sure...but let's be frank here...all of these prospects have knocks on them...

Hmm, but if you're picking a developmental guy, wouldn't you pick a guy whose main knocks are things that can improve over time? Moore is rated where he is because he's 5'10" and throws about as hard as I do. Davis and Coleman are big, strong, have good accuracy, but are rated where they are because of what school the played at and level of competition. They have the tools that can benefit them with coaching and experience.

mysticsoto
04-13-2012, 02:01 PM
Hmm, but if you're picking a developmental guy, wouldn't you pick a guy whose main knocks are things that can improve over time? Moore is rated where he is because he's 5'10" and throws about as hard as I do. Davis and Coleman are big, strong, have good accuracy, but are rated where they are because of what school the played at and level of competition. They have the tools that can benefit them with coaching and experience.

He's not 5'10", he's just under 6'. But if you are going by big and strong, then Foles should be the one you go with. Like I said, they all have knocks on them. I went with Moore b'cse he's produced year after year after year.. I guess you have to pick which attributes you value more...Lindley would prob be my 2nd choice...though can his accuracy be fixed??? I don't know...

stuckincincy
04-13-2012, 02:07 PM

Other than Luck, I think this is a poor class of quarterbacks. That's what ya end up with the collegiate mania for money-making spiff spread offenses.

I reserve judgment on RG3 - one year flash-in-the pan until he proves himself in the pro ranks IMO. Baylor had a pretty decent club overall, and I am wary of a big name who happened to play with a number of other big names - see McCargo on the same DL as Mario Williams. See also small-handed WR K. Wright.

CleveSteve
04-16-2012, 04:53 PM
6th-round pick coming up pretty soon...

147 Buffalo (f/ SEA) - CleveSteve Dwight Jones, WR UNC
148 Oakland - {the mob} - Bernard Pierce, RB Temple
149 San Diego - ChargerDawg - Chris Rainey, RB/WR Florida
150 Chicago - yoshi Michael Egnew, TE Missouri
151 Arizona - Chinchilla - Rishard Matthews, WR, Nevada
152 Dallas - urbrowns - Derek Wolfe, DT/DE, Cincinnati
153 Philadelphia - Frenchy - Emmanuel Acho, OLB Texas
154 New York Jets - Kendall Storm - Jeff Fuller, WR Texas A&M
155 Tennessee - bringbackbernie - Josh LeRibeus, OG SMU
156 Cincinnati - Taylor Thompson TE SMU
157 Atlanta - Kheeston Randall DT Texas
158 Detroit - ClayM57 Matt Reynold OT BYU
159 Pittsburgh - SteelHack WR Marvin Mcnutt
160 Cleveland (f/ DEN) - DMIC Kellen Moore, QB Boise St
161 Houston - sk8termom Ronnie Hillman, RB SD St.
162 New Orleans - Jaye Howard DE Flordia
163 Green Bay - Quentin Saulsberry Center Mississippi St.
164 Baltimore - Kendall Storm - Vick Ballard, RB Miss St
165 San Francisco - Heldawg - Nate Potter, OT Boise St.
166 Cincinnati (f/ NE) - {turk - the mob} - Tank Carder, LB TCU
167 Cincinnati (f/ NYG) - {turk - the mob} - Rishaw Johnson, OG Cal (Pa)
168 Oakland (comp) - {the mob}
169 Baltimore (comp) - Kendall Storm
170 Indianapolis (comp) - clwb

Round 6
171 St. Louis - OSGuy
172 Philadelphia (f/ IND) - {Frenchy - the mob}
173 Washington (f/ MIN) - vadawgfan07
174 Tampa Bay - vadawgfan07
175 Minnesota (f/ CLE) - {1oldMutt - the mob}
176 Jacksonville - THROW LONG
177 Arizona (f/ WAS) - Chinchilla7222
178 Buffalo - CleveSteve

This is CBS's BPA list right now:
153 Ryan Steed CB 21 Furman
154 Brett Roy DT 15 Nevada
155 Tauren Poole RB 15 Tennessee

I'm really hoping one of the bolded guys makes it to my pick. Here are the other guys I'm looking at for the sixth:

179 Devon Wylie WR 22 Fresno State
198 *Eric Page WR 27 Toledo
218 Danny Coale WR 28 Virginia Tech

I kind of am getting to where if Adams, Coleman, and Wylie are all gone and Prater or Steed are still there, taking one of them. What do you guys think?

JCBills
04-16-2012, 07:00 PM
Is Kevin Koger off the list?

CleveSteve
04-16-2012, 07:14 PM
He's available. I had to look him up, I didn't even know who've was lol. Interesting profile, though. I might be able to be talked into Peterson here as I don't understand how he's fallen so far if I was taking a TE.

Is there something you like about koger at TE? Just curious what makes you single him out.

JCBills
04-16-2012, 08:12 PM
He's available. I had to look him up, I didn't even know who've was lol. Interesting profile, though. I might be able to be talked into Peterson here as I don't understand how he's fallen so far if I was taking a TE.

Is there something you like about koger at TE? Just curious what makes you single him out.

He would be very good value in the 6th.

Koger is very interesting. Being part of Michigan's offense, he has a tough role to play, pretty much demanding he has a balanced game. He isn't great in any area, but has the potential to be, hence why he's a mid-late rounder. Needs work, but has the tools to end up a solid NFL TE with some coaching. Wasn't asked to do a whole lot as a receiver, but managed to catch 9 TDs in 4 years, with 4 as a senior. Impressed at the Senior Bowl, and I think he was a combine snub. I'd like to see what he could have done had he been in a more traditional passing offense.

tampabay25690
04-16-2012, 08:12 PM

I don't think Moore is a 7 th round pick.

mysticsoto
04-16-2012, 08:14 PM

Take Peterson!!! Doesn't block much but who cares...if our Oline does their job - he could develop into a definite asset in the passing game!!!

JCBills
04-16-2012, 10:48 PM
Take Peterson!!! Doesn't block much but who cares...if our Oline does their job - he could develop into a definite asset in the passing game!!!

He hasn't done anything that impressive IMO. Looked sloppy catching passes at the combine, too many drops in shorts.

mysticsoto
04-17-2012, 05:15 AM
He hasn't done anything that impressive IMO. Looked sloppy catching passes at the combine, too many drops in shorts.

Probably nervous...He's raw and lacks experience, but has definite potential - which is really all you can look for at this point.

JCBills
04-17-2012, 09:16 AM
Probably nervous...He's raw and lacks experience, but has definite potential - which is really all you can look for at this point.

Lacks ideal size, hands, and overall ability. I'd much rather see them go with a guy that at least flashed something.

If he's nervous at the combine then what will happen on Sunday? That's a pretty weak excuse.

I think people see SEC or LSU and get giddy over nothing.

CleveSteve
04-17-2012, 09:42 AM
I disagree... I like Peterson.

Doesn't matter though... he was picked up by Indy with their comp 5th. Bummer.

JCBills
04-17-2012, 10:45 AM
I disagree... I like Peterson.

Doesn't matter though... he was picked up by Indy with their comp 5th. Bummer.

Any particular reason why?

He didn't have the greatest QB throwing to him, but neither did Koger, who was in an option spread and managed better numbers.

CleveSteve
04-17-2012, 01:40 PM
I remember seeing him play, looking very athletic and blocking well, but you're right that the production just does not match up. Either way he's gone and I can't pick him.

Two picks left before mine. Joe Adams just went to the Bucs (bummer.) If either the Jags or Cards take Wylie, I'm going to go with CB Prater from Iowa or DE Crawford from PSU.

JCBills
04-17-2012, 01:56 PM
I remember seeing him play, looking very athletic and blocking well, but you're right that the production just does not match up. Either way he's gone and I can't pick him.

Two picks left before mine. Joe Adams just went to the Bucs (bummer.) If either the Jags or Cards take Wylie, I'm going to go with CB Prater from Iowa or DE Crawford from PSU.

Eh, Crawford is an LE and the team has 2 or 3 of those. Prater is a solid choice, but don't be put off by Koger not being in this range on CBS's BPA list, I still say he's worth the pick, especially if you were hoping for a comparable, possibly inferior prospect.

Vertical and broad jump are the only impressive things about Peterson, and that doesn't do much for me considering the field production was minimal.

I just think the better numbers, better frame, and experience (Koger was a 2011 captain) are worth it.

CleveSteve
04-17-2012, 01:58 PM
If you mean Peterson, I get it, but if you mean Wylie, he is by no means inferior. I'll try to find some clips when i get home to show you what he can do. gotta run to a meeting.

JCBills
04-17-2012, 02:07 PM
If you mean Peterson, I get it, but if you mean Wylie, he is by no means inferior. I'll try to find some clips when i get home to show you what he can do. gotta run to a meeting.

Talking Peterson. I know Wylie, he's being heralded as a Welker clone.

Still, you just took D. Jones, I'd look TE considering the team really needs more options there.

I'd love to see what Lee Smith can do this year (coveted TE out of Marshall) but I can see them adding another TE considering only one has real experience.

CleveSteve
04-17-2012, 03:52 PM
Update:

167 Cincinnati (f/ NYG) - {turk - the mob} - Rishaw Johnson, OG Cal (Pa)
168 Oakland (comp) - {the mob} - Jonathan Massaquoi, OLB Troy
169 Baltimore (comp) - Kendall Storm - Tom Compton, OT, South Dakota
170 Indianapolis (comp) - clwb419 - DeAngelo Peterson, TE, LSU

Round 6
171 St. Louis - OSGuy - T.Y Hilton, WR ECU
172 Philadelphia (f/ IND) - {Frenchy - the mob} - Brett Roy DT Nevada
173 Washington (f/ MIN) - vadawgfan07- Ryan Miller,OG,Colorado
174 Tampa Bay - vadawgfan07-Joe Adams,WR, Arkansas
175 Minnesota (f/ CLE) - {1oldMutt - the mob} - Tydreke Powell, DT UNC
176 Jacksonville - THROW LONG - Trevor Guyton, DL Cal
177 Arizona (f/ WAS) - Chinchilla7222 - Jack Crawford, DE Penn St
178 Buffalo - CleveSteve - Devon Wylie, WR Fresno St

At the last minute I was conflicted between Prater and Wylie, thinking maybe TJ Graham would be available at WR in the 7th, but instead I stuck with my plan because I think Wylie is that good.

Assuming there are no major fallers that I like a whole lot when the 7th round comes around (if it gets here in time) I will definitely consider Koger at TE (along with Chase Ford and Robinson from UC.) Thanks for the tip.

Some other players I really like that are still available (excluding positions I'm not taking: RB, WR, OL, LB):

Shaun Prater, CB Iowa
Akiem Hicks, DT Regina
Julian Miller, DE WVU
Coty Sensabaugh, DB Clemson
Austin Davis, QB SoMiss
Kourtnei Brown, DE Clemson

So far, I have drafted:

Offense:
WR2: Dwight Jones (5th-b)
WR3: Devon Wylie (6th)
OT: Mitchell Schwartz (4th-a+4th-b)
OT/OG: Brandon Brooks (3rd)

Defense:
CB1: Dre Kirkpatrick (1st)
SOLB: Audie Cole (5th-a)
WOLB: Lavonte David (2nd)

JCBills
04-17-2012, 04:00 PM
Not a fan of another WR before other things are addressed, but oh well.

CleveSteve
04-21-2012, 03:09 PM
Just started the seventh round... Rams are up.

Here are CBS's 20 BPAs:
<table style="width: 351pt; border-collapse: collapse;" border="0" cellSpacing="0" cellPadding="0" width="466"> <colgroup><col style="width: 34pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 1645;" width="45"> <col style="width: 119pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 5778;" width="158"> <col style="width: 34pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 1645;" width="45"> <col style="width: 28pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 1353;" width="37"> <col style="width: 136pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 6619;" width="181"> <tbody><tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 34pt; height: 15pt;" class="xl65" height="20" width="45">145</td> <td style="border: 0px blue; width: 119pt;" class="xl66" width="158">Chris Greenwood (http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1852398/chris-greenwood)</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 34pt;" class="xl65" width="45">CB</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 28pt;" class="xl65" width="37">19</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 136pt;" class="xl65" width="181">Albion</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 34pt; height: 15pt;" class="xl65" height="20" width="45">153</td> <td style="border: 0px blue; width: 119pt;" class="xl66" width="158">Asa Jackson (http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1633227/asa-jackson)</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 34pt;" class="xl65" width="45">CB</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 28pt;" class="xl65" width="37">21</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 136pt;" class="xl65" width="181">Cal Poly</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 34pt; height: 15pt;" class="xl65" height="20" width="45">155</td> <td style="border: 0px blue; width: 119pt;" class="xl66" width="158">Tauren Poole (http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1620623/tauren-poole)</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 34pt;" class="xl65" width="45">RB</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 28pt;" class="xl65" width="37">15</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 136pt;" class="xl65" width="181">Tennessee</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 34pt; height: 15pt;" class="xl65" height="20" width="45">163</td> <td style="border: 0px blue; width: 119pt;" class="xl66" width="158">Junior Hemingway (http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1263398/junior-hemingway)</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 34pt;" class="xl65" width="45">WR</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 28pt;" class="xl65" width="37">21</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 136pt;" class="xl65" width="181">Michigan</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 34pt; height: 15pt;" class="xl65" height="20" width="45">171</td> <td style="border: 0px blue; width: 119pt;" class="xl66" width="158">Evan Rodriguez (http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1781543/evan-rodriguez)</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 34pt;" class="xl65" width="45">FB</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 28pt;" class="xl65" width="37">1</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 136pt;" class="xl65" width="181">Temple</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 34pt; height: 15pt;" class="xl65" height="20" width="45">173</td> <td style="border: 0px blue; width: 119pt;" class="xl66" width="158">Justin Bethel (http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1638222/justin-bethel)</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 34pt;" class="xl65" width="45">FS</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 28pt;" class="xl65" width="37">7</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 136pt;" class="xl65" width="181">Presbyterian</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 34pt; height: 15pt;" class="xl65" height="20" width="45">174</td> <td style="border: 0px blue; width: 119pt;" class="xl66" width="158">Mike Harris (http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1244521/mike-harris)</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 34pt;" class="xl65" width="45">CB</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 28pt;" class="xl65" width="37">24</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 136pt;" class="xl65" width="181">Florida State</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 34pt; height: 15pt;" class="xl65" height="20" width="45">176</td> <td style="border: 0px blue; width: 119pt;" class="xl66" width="158">Dan Herron (http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1243803/dan-herron)</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 34pt;" class="xl65" width="45">RB</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 28pt;" class="xl65" width="37">17</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 136pt;" class="xl65" width="181">Ohio State</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 34pt; height: 15pt;" class="xl65" height="20" width="45">187</td> <td style="border: 0px blue; width: 119pt;" class="xl66" width="158">Ronald Leary (http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1245994/ronald-leary)</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 34pt;" class="xl65" width="45">OG</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 28pt;" class="xl65" width="37">10</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 136pt;" class="xl65" width="181">Memphis</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 34pt; height: 15pt;" class="xl65" height="20" width="45">188</td> <td style="border: 0px blue; width: 119pt;" class="xl66" width="158">D.J. Campbell (http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1272975/dj-campbell)</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 34pt;" class="xl65" width="45">FS</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 28pt;" class="xl65" width="37">8</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 136pt;" class="xl65" width="181">California</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 34pt; height: 15pt;" class="xl65" height="20" width="45">189</td> <td style="border: 0px blue; width: 119pt;" class="xl66" width="158">Miles Burris (http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1273899/miles-burris)</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 34pt;" class="xl65" width="45">OLB</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 28pt;" class="xl65" width="37">19</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 136pt;" class="xl65" width="181">San Diego State</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 34pt; height: 15pt;" class="xl65" height="20" width="45">192</td> <td style="border: 0px blue; width: 119pt;" class="xl66" width="158">Davin Meggett (http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1630318/davin-meggett)</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 34pt;" class="xl65" width="45">RB</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 28pt;" class="xl65" width="37">18</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 136pt;" class="xl65" width="181">Maryland</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 34pt; height: 15pt;" height="20" vAlign="top" width="45" align="left"><?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /><v:shapetype id="_x0000_t75" stroked="f" filled="f" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" o:preferrelative="t" o:spt="75" coordsize="21600,21600"> <v:stroke joinstyle="miter"> <v:formulas> <v:f eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0"> <v:f eqn="sum @0 1 0"> <v:f eqn="sum 0 0 @1"> <v:f eqn="prod @2 1 2"> <v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth"> <v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight"> <v:f eqn="sum @0 0 1"> <v:f eqn="prod @6 1 2"> <v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth"> <v:f eqn="sum @8 21600 0"> <v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight"> <v:f eqn="sum @10 21600 0"> </v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:formulas> <v:path o:connecttype="rect" gradientshapeok="t" o:extrusionok="f"> <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:lock aspectratio="t" v:ext="edit"> </o:lock></v:path></v:stroke></v:shapetype><v:shape style="width: 6pt; height: 6.75pt; margin-top: 14.25pt; margin-left: 33pt; visibility: visible; position: absolute; z-index: 1;" id="Picture_x0020_1" o:gfxdata="UEsDBBQABgAIAAAAIQAmAzrEEQEAAFACAAATAAAAW0NvbnRlbnRfVHlwZXNdLnhtbKSSu07DMBSG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" alt="Injured" type="#_x0000_t75" o:spid="_x0000_s1042"> <v:imagedata o:title="" src="file:///C:\Users\Steve\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.png"> <?xml:namespace prefix = x ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:excel" /><x:clientdata ObjectType="Pict"> <x:sizewithcells> <x:cf>Bitmap</x:cf> <x:autopict> </x:autopict></x:sizewithcells></x:clientdata> </v:imagedata></v:shape> <table cellSpacing="0" cellPadding="0"> <tbody><tr> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 34pt; height: 15pt;" class="xl65" height="20" width="45">194</td> </tr> </tbody></table> </td> <td style="border: 0px blue; width: 119pt;" class="xl66" width="158">Brad Smelley (http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1632217/brad-smelley)</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 34pt;" class="xl65" width="45">FB</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 28pt;" class="xl65" width="37">2</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 136pt;" class="xl65" width="181">Alabama</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 34pt; height: 15pt;" class="xl65" height="20" width="45">196</td> <td style="border: 0px blue; width: 119pt;" class="xl66" width="158">Markus Kuhn (http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1272223/markus-kuhn)</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 34pt;" class="xl65" width="45">DT</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 28pt;" class="xl65" width="37">18</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 136pt;" class="xl65" width="181">North Carolina State</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 34pt; height: 15pt;" class="xl65" height="20" width="45">198</td> <td style="border: 0px blue; width: 119pt;" class="xl66" width="158">Eddie Pleasant (http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1273027/eddie-pleasant)</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 34pt;" class="xl65" width="45">SS</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 28pt;" class="xl65" width="37">6</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 136pt;" class="xl65" width="181">Oregon</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 34pt; height: 15pt;" class="xl65" height="20" width="45">200</td> <td style="border: 0px blue; width: 119pt;" class="xl66" width="158">Austin Davis (http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1265479/austin-davis)</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 34pt;" class="xl65" width="45">QB</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 28pt;" class="xl65" width="37">11</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 136pt;" class="xl65" width="181">Southern Mississippi</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 34pt; height: 15pt;" class="xl65" height="20" width="45">201</td> <td style="border: 0px blue; width: 119pt;" class="xl66" width="158">Jeff Adams (http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1852395/jeff-adams)</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 34pt;" class="xl65" width="45">OT</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 28pt;" class="xl65" width="37">18</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 136pt;" class="xl65" width="181">Columbia</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 34pt; height: 15pt;" class="xl65" height="20" width="45">202</td> <td style="border: 0px blue; width: 119pt;" class="xl66" width="158">Braylon Broughton (http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1273664/braylon-broughton)</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 34pt;" class="xl65" width="45">OLB</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 28pt;" class="xl65" width="37">20</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 136pt;" class="xl65" width="181">TCU</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 34pt; height: 15pt;" class="xl65" height="20" width="45">203</td> <td style="border: 0px blue; width: 119pt;" class="xl66" width="158">Donnie Fletcher (http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1619678/donnie-fletcher)</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 34pt;" class="xl65" width="45">CB</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 28pt;" class="xl65" width="37">27</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 136pt;" class="xl65" width="181">Boston College</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 34pt; height: 15pt;" class="xl65" height="20" width="45">204</td> <td style="border: 0px blue; width: 119pt;" class="xl66" width="158">Michael Smith (http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1695487/michael-smith)</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 34pt;" class="xl65" width="45">RB</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 28pt;" class="xl65" width="37">19</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 136pt;" class="xl65" width="181">Utah State</td> </tr></tbody></table>
Also available are DT Akiem Hicks (http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1679965/akiem-hicks) and DEs Julian Miller (http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1692744/julian-miller) and *Donte Paige-Moss (http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1664153/donte-paigemoss).

I plan on taking JC's TE Koger with the net-value comp pick.

So what do you guys think I should do here?

Take the BPA, who will probably be a corner?
How do you guys like your FB? Both Rodriguez and Smelley are really good.
Austin Davis I think is a great value at QB here if he's still available when the pick comes up.
Hicks and Miller are my favorite choices as rotational DT and DE, respectively.

Where could you guys use the most depth?

JCBills
04-21-2012, 08:52 PM
I say Koger and then when the comp pick comes around there could be some solid guys available.

I like Hemmingway, underutilized in a spread option offense, but makes some amazing catches. Good value in the 7th, over the last three seasons since starting to see significant action he's had a very impressive YPC, with 16.8 on 16 Rec for 268 Yds, 18.5 on 32 Rec for 593 Yds and 20.6 on 34 Rec for 699 Yds. Over those 3 seasons he combined for 82 Rec - 1560 Yds - 19.0 Ypc - 10 TD and his career numbers over 5 seasons work out to 88 Rec - 1638 Yds - 18.6 Ypc - 11 TD.

Reminds me of a Denarius Moore type, and Hemmingway actually displayed better burst and short area quickness in combine drills. Both didnt't have many receptions, but had very high yards per catch and were underused.

CleveSteve
04-22-2012, 06:35 PM
So there's one pick up left before me, and here are CBS's 20 BPA:

Also available is Akiem Hicks, DT Regina. Right now I'm kind of up in the air between Austin Davis, DE Tim Fugger and DT Akiem Hicks. I couldn't find anything useful on Greenwood on youtube and I don't really like Mike Harris.

<table style="width: 351pt; border-collapse: collapse;" border="0" cellSpacing="0" cellPadding="0" width="466"> <colgroup><col style="width: 34pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 1645;" width="45"> <col style="width: 119pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 5778;" width="158"> <col style="width: 34pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 1645;" width="45"> <col style="width: 28pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 1353;" width="37"> <col style="width: 136pt; mso-width-source: userset; mso-width-alt: 6619;" width="181"> <tbody><tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 34pt; height: 15pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl65" height="20" width="45">145</td> <td style="border: 0px blue; width: 119pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl66" width="158">Chris Greenwood (http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1852398/chris-greenwood)</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 34pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl65" width="45">CB</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 28pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl65" width="37">19</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 136pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl65" width="181">Albion</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 34pt; height: 15pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl65" height="20" width="45">171</td> <td style="border: 0px blue; width: 119pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl66" width="158">Evan Rodriguez (http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1781543/evan-rodriguez)</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 34pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl65" width="45">FB</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 28pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl65" width="37">1</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 136pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl65" width="181">Temple</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 34pt; height: 15pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl65" height="20" width="45">173</td> <td style="border: 0px blue; width: 119pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl66" width="158">Justin Bethel (http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1638222/justin-bethel)</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 34pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl65" width="45">FS</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 28pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl65" width="37">7</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 136pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl65" width="181">Presbyterian</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 34pt; height: 15pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl65" height="20" width="45">174</td> <td style="border: 0px blue; width: 119pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl66" width="158">Mike Harris (http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1244521/mike-harris)</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 34pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl65" width="45">CB</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 28pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl65" width="37">24</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 136pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl65" width="181">Florida State</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 34pt; height: 15pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl65" height="20" width="45">187</td> <td style="border: 0px blue; width: 119pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl66" width="158">Ronald Leary (http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1245994/ronald-leary)</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 34pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl65" width="45">OG</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 28pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl65" width="37">10</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 136pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl65" width="181">Memphis</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 34pt; height: 15pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl65" height="20" width="45">188</td> <td style="border: 0px blue; width: 119pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl66" width="158">D.J. Campbell (http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1272975/dj-campbell)</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 34pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl65" width="45">FS</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 28pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl65" width="37">8</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 136pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl65" width="181">California</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 34pt; height: 15pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl65" height="20" width="45">189</td> <td style="border: 0px blue; width: 119pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl66" width="158">Miles Burris (http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1273899/miles-burris)</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 34pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl65" width="45">OLB</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 28pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl65" width="37">19</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 136pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl65" width="181">San Diego State</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 34pt; height: 15pt; background-color: transparent;" height="20" vAlign="top" width="45" align="left"><?xml:namespace prefix = v ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:vml" /><v:shapetype id="_x0000_t75" stroked="f" filled="f" path="m@4@5l@4@11@9@11@9@5xe" o:preferrelative="t" o:spt="75" coordsize="21600,21600"> <v:stroke joinstyle="miter"> <v:formulas> <v:f eqn="if lineDrawn pixelLineWidth 0"> <v:f eqn="sum @0 1 0"> <v:f eqn="sum 0 0 @1"> <v:f eqn="prod @2 1 2"> <v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelWidth"> <v:f eqn="prod @3 21600 pixelHeight"> <v:f eqn="sum @0 0 1"> <v:f eqn="prod @6 1 2"> <v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelWidth"> <v:f eqn="sum @8 21600 0"> <v:f eqn="prod @7 21600 pixelHeight"> <v:f eqn="sum @10 21600 0"> </v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:f></v:formulas> <v:path o:connecttype="rect" gradientshapeok="t" o:extrusionok="f"> <?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:lock aspectratio="t" v:ext="edit"> </o:lock></v:path></v:stroke></v:shapetype><v:shape style="width: 6pt; height: 6.75pt; margin-top: 14.25pt; margin-left: 33pt; visibility: visible; position: absolute; z-index: 1;" id="Picture_x0020_1" o:gfxdata="UEsDBBQABgAIAAAAIQAmAzrEEQEAAFACAAATAAAAW0NvbnRlbnRfVHlwZXNdLnhtbKSSu07DMBSG

dyTewfKKEqcMCKEkHbiMwFAe4GCfJFZ9k+2W9u05SdOlKllYLPtc/v/zsev1wRq2x5i0dw1flRVn

6KRX2vUN/9q8FY+cpQxOgfEOG37ExNft7U29OQZMjLpdaviQc3gSIskBLaTSB3SU6Xy0kOkYexFA

bqFHcV9VD0J6l9HlIo8avK1fsIOdyez1QOETSUSTOHs+FY5eDYcQjJaQiVTsnbpwKWaHkjqnmjTo

kO4Ig4urDmPmb4O574NGE7VC9gkxv4MlDCGNDt8eohIqwg8NKp03q3JZ9Aq17zotUXm5szSRclZc

wO51d4Gt7TjYMU4XXQbO9D4opvX/rJPMmVRM/6H9BQAA//8DAFBLAwQUAAYACAAAACEArTA/8cEA

AAAyAQAACwAAAF9yZWxzLy5yZWxzhI/NCsIwEITvgu8Q9m7TehCRpr2I4FX0AdZk2wbbJGTj39ub

i6AgeJtl2G9m6vYxjeJGka13CqqiBEFOe2Ndr+B03C3WIDihMzh6RwqexNA281l9oBFTfuLBBhaZ

4ljBkFLYSMl6oAm58IFcdjofJ0z5jL0MqC/Yk1yW5UrGTwY0X0yxNwri3lQgjs+Qk/+zfddZTVuv

rxO59CNCmoj3vCwjMfaUFOjRhrPHaN4Wv0VV5OYgm1p+LW1eAAAA//8DAFBLAwQUAAYACAAAACEA

a5dLTOkBAABYBAAAHwAAAGNsaXBib2FyZC9kcmF3aW5ncy9kcmF3aW5nMS54bWyslNtu2zAMhu8H

7B0E3a92gs0rjDrF0K5FgW4LdngARaZtbTqBUpz07UdZThrkogO23VEk/evjQb663hvNRsCgnG34

4qLkDKx0rbJ9w398v3tzyVmIwrZCOwsNf4LAr1evX12JukfhByUZKdhQi4YPMfq6KIIcwIhw4TxY

inUOjYh0xL5oUexI2ehiWZZVYYSyfPUsdSuiYFtUfyGlnfwF7Y2wowgkqWV96pkZtfx3ZVHb8R79

N7/GRC4/j2tkqm04dc4KQy3ixRyY0+hYnH3VPwvsOzQp33Ud2zf87fKyWr7j7KnhSzLLssxysI9M

UryqqvcUlhTPZr5s+PLy53L4+IIA4WUMMk7QvJKJzI5rJc+rXZSJMhdM4bhFYAvOWggSG/5gf5Kj

PXbiKECSjzSpwKy7GYTt4UPwICNtHokdXIhuN4BoQ3Ln7qU2Z4iplUe9jVb+TmmdOJM9D5oQ/ryM

1HEl4dbJrQEb80YiaBHpKYRB+cAZ1mA2QMPFh5YIJb2ESBP2qGzMxQWUX6mAaQohIkQ5JJaOmGY/

AR8DZJ8SB1oittl9ci2Jim1002P4DxtB9xxUPIZ4D86wZFAhBDvdIsbHkLAp9ZAyDduldmZ/wssJ

aRGKszc1ReZ/QHq4p+fVbwAAAP//AwBQSwMEFAAGAAgAAAAhAEybJ6HSAAAAqwEAACoAAABjbGlw

Ym9hcmQvZHJhd2luZ3MvX3JlbHMvZHJhd2luZzEueG1sLnJlbHOskM9KBDEMh++C71Byt5nZg4hs

Zy8i7FXWBwhtplOc/qGt4r690b04sODFSyAJ+fLx2x8+46o+uLaQk4FRD6A42exC8gZeT893D6Ba

p+RozYkNnLnBYbq92b/wSl2O2hJKU0JJzcDSe3lEbHbhSE3nwkk2c66RurTVYyH7Rp5xNwz3WH8z

YNow1dEZqEe3A3U6F/n8NzvPc7D8lO175NSvvMAuXixAqp67Aa0vk0sdtbgCXtcY/1MjRIlgoxHZ

BcKf+ah9mL81cBPx9AUAAP//AwBQSwMEFAAGAAgAAAAhAItmLWi8BgAA6RsAABoAAABjbGlwYm9h

cmQvdGhlbWUvdGhlbWUxLnhtbOxZT28cNRS/I/EdrLm32f/NRt1U2c1uC23aKNkW9eid8c648YxH

tjfp3lB7REJCFMQFiRsHBFRqJS7l0wSKoEj9CjzbM7Pj7CxJSgQCmkN25s3P7/n99bN99drDmKFD

IiTlSc+rX655iCQ+D2gS9ry749GldQ9JhZMAM56Qnjcn0ru2+e47V/GGz2g64VgE44jEBAGjRG7g

nhcplW6srUkfyFhe5ilJ4NuUixgreBXhWiDwEQiI2VqjVuusxZgm3iZwVJrRkMG/RElN8JnY12wI

SnAM0u9Mp9QnBhsc1DVCzuWACXSIWc8DngE/GpOHykMMSwUfel7N/Hlrm1fX8EY2iKkVY0vjRuYv

G5cNCA4aRqYIJ4XQ+qjVvbJd8DcAppZxw+FwMKwX/AwA+z5oaudS5tkardf7Oc8SyD4u8x7U2rWW

iy/xby7Nudvv99vdbC6WqQHZx9YSfr3WaW01HLwBWXx7Cd/qbw0GHQdvQBbfWcKPrnQ7LRdvQBGj

ycESWjt0NMq4F5ApZzcq4esAX69l8AUKoqGILi1iyhO1KtZi/ICLEQA0kGFFE6TmKZliH2JygOOJ

oFgLwBsEl75Yki+XSFoWkr6gqep576c48UqQ1y++ff3iGXr94unxo+fHj344fvz4+NH3lpcz8AZO

wvLAV19/8vuXH6Lfnn316sln1XhZxv/83Uc//fhpNRAyaKHhy8+f/vL86csvPv71mycV8C2BJ2X4

mMZEotvkCO3xGHQzhnFnTibifCPGEabOCBwB7wrWQxU5wNtzzKpwfeIa756A4lEFvD574Mx1PxIz

RSsk34xiB7jDOetzUWmAm1pWycLjWRJWCxezMm4P48Mq2QOcOK4dzlKomnlQOrYfRMSZ5i7DicIh

SYhC+hs/IKRCu/uUOnbdob7gkk8Vuk9RH9NKk4zpxAmkxaAbNAa/zKt0Blc7ttm5h/qcVWm9TQ5d

JCQEZhWTHxPmmPE6nikcV7Ec45iVDX4Lq6hqkvtz4ZdxQ6nA0yFhHA0DImXVmDsC9C05/SaGelXp

9h02j12kUPSgiuctzHkZuc0PBhGO0yrsPk2iMvY9eQAhitEuV1XwHe5miH4HP+BkpbvvUeK4+/RC

cJeGzpQWAaK/zIT2JRRqp/7GNPmzYswoVGMbA2+Lcc/bgqWpKiVunCjBq3D/wsK7jWfJLoFYX154

3tbdt3XX+8/X3VW5fNZquyiwUHt182D7YtMlxyub5CllbF/NGbklTZ8sYbEIRkDU48xmkBSbpjSC

x6y4O7hQYDMGCa4+oCraj3AKPXbd00xCmbEOJUq5hL2dIVfy1njo05XdGbb1nsHWA4nVDg8suanJ

+dagYGOWnNDsP3NBTc3grMKaVzKmoPabCKvrSZ1ZWt1MzZQ6R1qhMvhwWTUgFtaELgRB7wJW7sB2

XIuGvQlmJNB2twtw7hbjhYt0kYxwQDIfab2XfVQ3TspjxRwGQOxU+Ejv806xWklaV7P9C9LO4qSy

uNYKcbn3/oqX8gheeEnn7Yl0ZEk5OVmCjnpet91oe8jHac+bwrYWHuMUvC5144dZCAdCvhI27E9N

ZpPlC292c8XcJKjDSYW1+5LCTh1IhVTbWEY2NMynLARYoiXZ+TfaYNaLUsBG+hvMorkOwfCPzQLs

6LqWTKfEV2VnlyjadvY1K6V8pojYj4IjNGEzsYfB/TpUQZ+ASjidMBVBv8BRmra2+eQW5yzpygdY

BmfpmKURzsqtTtE8ky3c5HExB/NWmh7oVjl3o9z5VTEpf0GqlMP4f6aKXk/guKAZaA/4cC4rMNL5

2vO4UBGHKpRG1B8JaBxM7YBogeNY+AxBBYfI5leQQ/1rc87yMGkNuz61R0MkKKxHKhKE7EJZMtF3

CrN6tnZZlixjZCKqNF2Z2mlPyCFhY10DO3pt91AEoW6qSVYGDO5k/LnvWQZNQt3klPPNqSHF2mtz

4O/ufGwyg1JuHTYNTW7/YooVq6odb4bna29ZEf1h0Wa18qwAYaWloJul/RtO4ZxLra1YSxo32vnk

wIvLGgOxaIhSOPRB+h+sf1T4zF446AV1zPegtiK4a9DMIGwgqi/ZxgPpAmmJE2icLNEGk2ZlTZu1

Ttpq+WJ9wZ1uIfeEsfXMzuLvcxq7aM5ccU4uXqSxMws7tra0laYGz55MUSBN842McUzVxdMOTtEk

rPc8uPwBRz+EJ7g+8oDW0LSGpsET3AlBs2Qvcnpe9pBT4LulFJhmTmnmmFZOaeWUdk6B5iy7Mskp

HahU+pYDbtn0j4fyCw3o4LILkLyoOrdzm38AAAD//wMAUEsDBAoAAAAAAAAAIQDiv5sDNAAAADQA

AAAaAAAAY2xpcGJvYXJkL21lZGlhL2ltYWdlMS5naWZHSUY4OWEHAAcAgAAAywIG////IfkEAAAA

AAAsAAAAAAcABwAAAguEj4GmF//SAm2aAgA7UEsBAi0AFAAGAAgAAAAhACYDOsQRAQAAUAIAABMA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFtDb250ZW50X1R5cGVzXS54bWxQSwECLQAUAAYACAAAACEArTA/8cEA

AAAyAQAACwAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABCAQAAX3JlbHMvLnJlbHNQSwECLQAUAAYACAAAACEAa5dLTOkB

AABYBAAAHwAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAsAgAAY2xpcGJvYXJkL2RyYXdpbmdzL2RyYXdpbmcxLnhtbFBL

AQItABQABgAIAAAAIQBMmyeh0gAAAKsBAAAqAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFIEAABjbGlwYm9hcmQvZHJh

d2luZ3MvX3JlbHMvZHJhd2luZzEueG1sLnJlbHNQSwECLQAUAAYACAAAACEAi2YtaLwGAADpGwAA

GgAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABsBQAAY2xpcGJvYXJkL3RoZW1lL3RoZW1lMS54bWxQSwECLQAKAAAAAAAA

ACEA4r+bAzQAAAA0AAAAGgAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABgDAAAY2xpcGJvYXJkL21lZGlhL2ltYWdlMS5n

aWZQSwUGAAAAAAYABgCvAQAAzAwAAAAA

" alt="Injured" type="#_x0000_t75" o:spid="_x0000_s1044"> <v:imagedata o:title="" src="file:///C:\Users\Steve\AppData\Local\Temp\msohtmlclip1\01\clip_image001.png"> <?xml:namespace prefix = x ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:excel" /><x:clientdata ObjectType="Pict"> <x:sizewithcells> <x:cf>Bitmap</x:cf> <x:autopict> </x:autopict></x:sizewithcells></x:clientdata> </v:imagedata></v:shape><table cellSpacing="0" cellPadding="0"><tbody><tr><td style="border: 0px black; width: 34pt; height: 15pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl65" height="20" width="45">192</td></tr></tbody></table></td> <td style="border: 0px blue; width: 119pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl66" width="158">Davin Meggett (http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1630318/davin-meggett)</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 34pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl65" width="45">RB</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 28pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl65" width="37">18</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 136pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl65" width="181">Maryland</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 34pt; height: 15pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl65" height="20" width="45">196</td> <td style="border: 0px blue; width: 119pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl66" width="158">Markus Kuhn (http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1272223/markus-kuhn)</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 34pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl65" width="45">DT</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 28pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl65" width="37">18</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 136pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl65" width="181">North Carolina State</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 34pt; height: 15pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl65" height="20" width="45">198</td> <td style="border: 0px blue; width: 119pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl66" width="158">Eddie Pleasant (http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1273027/eddie-pleasant)</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 34pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl65" width="45">SS</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 28pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl65" width="37">6</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 136pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl65" width="181">Oregon</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 34pt; height: 15pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl65" height="20" width="45">200</td> <td style="border: 0px blue; width: 119pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl66" width="158">Austin Davis (http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1265479/austin-davis)</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 34pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl65" width="45">QB</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 28pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl65" width="37">11</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 136pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl65" width="181">Southern Mississippi</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 34pt; height: 15pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl65" height="20" width="45">201</td> <td style="border: 0px blue; width: 119pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl66" width="158">Jeff Adams (http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1852395/jeff-adams)</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 34pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl65" width="45">OT</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 28pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl65" width="37">18</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 136pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl65" width="181">Columbia</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 34pt; height: 15pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl65" height="20" width="45">202</td> <td style="border: 0px blue; width: 119pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl66" width="158">Braylon Broughton (http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1273664/braylon-broughton)</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 34pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl65" width="45">OLB</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 28pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl65" width="37">20</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 136pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl65" width="181">TCU</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 34pt; height: 15pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl65" height="20" width="45">203</td> <td style="border: 0px blue; width: 119pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl66" width="158">Donnie Fletcher (http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1619678/donnie-fletcher)</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 34pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl65" width="45">CB</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 28pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl65" width="37">27</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 136pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl65" width="181">Boston College</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 34pt; height: 15pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl65" height="20" width="45">204</td> <td style="border: 0px blue; width: 119pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl66" width="158">Michael Smith (http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1695487/michael-smith)</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 34pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl65" width="45">RB</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 28pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl65" width="37">19</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 136pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl65" width="181">Utah State</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 34pt; height: 15pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl65" height="20" width="45">205</td> <td style="border: 0px blue; width: 119pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl66" width="158">Tim Fugger (http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1244853/tim-fugger)</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 34pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl65" width="45">DE</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 28pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl65" width="37">16</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 136pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl65" width="181">Vanderbilt</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 34pt; height: 15pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl65" height="20" width="45">207</td> <td style="border: 0px blue; width: 119pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl66" width="158">Najee Goode (http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1619763/najee-goode)</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 34pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl65" width="45">ILB</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 28pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl65" width="37">8</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 136pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl65" width="181">West Virginia</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 34pt; height: 15pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl65" height="20" width="45">209</td> <td style="border: 0px blue; width: 119pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl66" width="158">Garrett Celek (http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1263429/garrett-celek)</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 34pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl65" width="45">TE</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 28pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl65" width="37">11</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 136pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl65" width="181">Michigan State</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 34pt; height: 15pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl65" height="20" width="45">211</td> <td style="border: 0px blue; width: 119pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl66" width="158">Matt Veldman (http://www.cbssports.com/collegefootball/players/playerpage/1638022/matt-veldman)</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 34pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl65" width="45">TE</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 28pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl65" width="37">12</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 136pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl65" width="181">North Dakota State</td> </tr> <tr style="height: 15pt;" height="20"> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 34pt; height: 15pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl65" height="20" width="45">212</td> <td style="border: 0px blue; width: 119pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl66" width="158">Tavon Wilson (http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/draft/players/1630915/tavon-wilson)</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 34pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl65" width="45">FS</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 28pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl65" width="37">9</td> <td style="border: 0px black; width: 136pt; background-color: transparent;" class="xl65" width="181">Illinois

</td> </tr></tbody></table>

CleveSteve
04-26-2012, 09:26 AM
Final Update:

Finished the draft last night at 11pm Pacific (last guy picking lives in Portland.)

Someone drafted Koger ahead of my 7th comp. Then i got bailed out by Nix saying he probably won't draft a TE... so I took a value corner who was a big player in college but whose character concerns pushed him to the bottom of the draft.

178 Buffalo - CleveSteve - Devon Wylie, WR Fresno St
179 New Orleans (f/ MIA) - {the mob} - BJ Coleman, QB, UT-Chatt.
180 Carolina - NLR - Coty Sensabaugh, CB Clemson
181 Seattle - clwb419 - Jerry Franklin, MLB, Arkansas
182 Kansas City - {hiro - the mob} - Rhett Ellison, TE USC
183 San Diego - ChargerDawg - Quinton Richardson S - Washington
184 Chicago - 4yikes2yoshi0 - Shaun Prater, CB Iowa
185 Arizona - Chinchilla7222 - Bryan Anger, P Cal
186 Dallas - urbrowns - Terrance Ganaway, RB Baylor
187 New York Jets (f/ PHI via IND) - Kendall Storm - Jason Ford, RB Illinois
188 Denver - {tubbyDawg - the mob} - Chase Ford, TE Miami (FL)
189 Oakland - {the mob} - Junior Hemingway, WR Michigan
190 Tennessee - bringbackbernie - Alex Hoffman-Ellis, OLB Washington St
191 Cincinnati - {turk - the mob} - Tramain Thomas, S Arkansas
192 Atlanta - {the mob} - Lester Holmes, OT SoMiss
193 Pittsburgh - SteelHack - Matt Conrath, DE Virginia
194 Philadelphia (f/ DEN) - {Frenchy - the mob} - Nick Foles, QB Arizona
195 Houston - sk8termom - Adam Gettis OG, Iowa
196 Miami - cfrs15 - Ryan Steed CB Furman
197 Green Bay - Terrell Manning OLB North Carolina St.
198 Baltimore - Kendall Storm - DeAngelo Tyson DT of the U of Georgia
199 San Francisco - Heldawg - Coryell Judie, CB Texas A&M
200 Philadelphia (f/ NE) - {Frenchy - the mob} - Duke Ihenacho SS San Jose State
201 New York Giants - THROW LONG - Olivier Vernon DE Mia, (FL)
202 New York Jets (comp) - Kendall Storm - Ronnie Thornton OLB U of Southern Miss
203 New York Jets (comp) - Kendall Storm - Jaqiues Smith, DE Mizzou
204 Cleveland (comp) - DMIC - Keith Tandy CB West Virginia
205 Cleveland (comp) - DMIC - Cameron Collins ILB Oregon State
206 Indianapolis (comp) - clwb - Andrew Datko, OT FSU
207 Carolina (com) - NLR - Eric Page, WR, Toledo

Round 7
208 Indianapolis - clwb - Brandon Lindsey, OLB Pittsburgh
209 St. Louis - OSGuy - Dan Herron, RB, OSU
210 Minnesota - 1oldMutt - Asa Jackson, CB Cal Poly
211 Cleveland - DMIC - Chris Owusu, WR Stanford
212 Tampa Bay - vadawgfan07 - John Hanna, Te, Oklahoma
213 Washington - vadawgfan07 - Tauren Poole, rb, Tennessee
214 Indianapolis (f/ JAX via NYJ) - clwb - Eddie Whitley, FS
215 Miami - cfrs - Brad Smelley, FB
216 Carolina - NLR - Justin Bethel FS Presbyterian
217 Buffalo - CleveSteve - Austin Davis, QB So Miss
218 Kansas City - {hiro - the mob} - Marcus Kuhn, DL NC State
219 Detroit (f/ SEA) - ClayM57 -Donnie Fletcher CB Boston College
220 Chicago - {yoshi - the mob} - Ronald Leary, OG Memphis
221 Arizona - Chinchilla - Chris Greenwood, CB Albion
222 Dallas - urbrowns - Jeff Adams, OT, Columbia
223 Minnesota (f/ PHI via NE)- 1oldMutt - Eddie Pleasant, SS Oregon
224 Green Bay (f/ NYJ) - ClayM57 - DaJohn Harris DT USC
225 Seattle (f/ OAK) - clwb - Michael Smith, RB, Utah State
226 San Diego - ChargerDawg- Akiem Hicks - DT Regina
227 Tennessee - bringbackbernie - Danny Trevathan, OLB Kentucky
228 Jacksonville (f/ CIN) - THROW LONG - Kevin Koger, TE Michigan
229 Atlanta - {the mob} - Brian Linthicum, TE Michigan St
230 Detroit - ClayM57 - Chris Galippo ILB USC
231 Pittsburgh - SteelHack - Joe Long, OT, Wayne State
232 New York Jets (f/ DEN) - Kendall Storm - Kelcie McCray Ark. St
233 Houston - sk8termom - Danny Coale, WR VT
234 New Orleans - {needs GM} - Kourtnei Brown, DE Clemson
235 Green Bay - ClayM57 - Drew Butler P Georgia
236 Baltimore - Kendall Storm - Jacory Harris, QB Miami
237 San Francisco - Heldawg - Davin Meggett, RB Maryland
238 Kansas City (f/ NE)- {hiro - the mob} - Evan Rodriguez, FB Temple
239 New York Giants - THROW LONG- Micah Pellenn CB Hampton
240 Pittsburgh (comp) - SteelHack - Neiko Thorpe FS Auburn
241 Green Bay (comp) - ClayM57 - Mike Harris CB Flordia St.
242 New York Jets (comp) - Kendall Storm - Najee Goode ILB West Virginia
243 Green Bay (comp) - ClayM57 - Cory Harkey TE UCLA
244 New York Jets (comp) - Kendall Storm - Terrance Frederick, CB Texas A&M
245 Cleveland (comp) - {DMIC - the mob} - Donte Paige-Moss, DE UNC
246 Pittsburgh (comp) - SteelHack - Julian Miller, DE/OLB, West Virginia
247 Cleveland (comp) - {DMIC - the mob} - Antwon Bailey, RB Syracuse
248 Pittsburgh (comp) - SteelHack - Lonnie Edwards, G Texas Tech
249 Atlanta (nvcomp) - {the mob} - Brandon Bolden, RB Ole Miss
250 San Diego (nvcomp) - ChargerDawg - Adrien Robinson, TE Cincinnati
251 Buffalo (nvcomp) - CleveSteve - Cliff Harris, CB Oregon
252 St. Louis (ofcomp) - OSGuy - Garrett Celek, TE Michigan St
253 Indianapolis (ofcomp) - clwb - Jaymes Brooks, OG VT

Offense:
QB: Austin Davis, So Miss (7th)
WR2: Dwight Jones, UNC (5th-b)
WR3: Devon Wylie, Fresno St (6th)
OT: Mitchell Schwartz, Cal (4th-a+4th-b)
OT/OG: Brandon Brooks, Miami (OH) (3rd)

Defense:
CB1: Dre Kirkpatrick, Alabama (1st)
CB2: Cliff Harris, Oregon (7th comp)
SOLB: Audie Cole, NC St (5th-a)
WOLB: Lavonte David, Nebraska (2nd)

Thanks for the advice and suggestions, guys, and good luck tonight, tomorrow, and Saturday!