Past 5 (2006) years the bills are the only team to not have at least a 500 record

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cali512
    • Jan 2012

Past 5 (2006) years the bills are the only team to not have at least a 500 record

Im not going to research it, but Browns-Andersons year, Raiders- Last 2 years, Cinci- this year, Rams- 2006, Miami- 2008, Detroit- this year, Jags- 2006,07,10, KC- 06. These are just the "bad" teams i can think of. So wow i never realized how bad we suck
    Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions
  • imbondz
    Democrats are people too
    • Jan 2003

Re: Past 5 (2006) years the bills are the only team to not have at least a 500 record

mmmmm since 2004
    My faith doesn’t make me perfect, it makes me forgiven.

Comment

• Cali512
      • Jan 2012

Re: Past 5 (2006) years the bills are the only team to not have at least a 500 record

Originally posted by imbondz
      mmmmm since 2004

Im talkin 5 yrs tho
      Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions

Comment

• Historian
        2020-2023 AFC East Champions!
        • Dec 2002

Stop living in the past.

This team is better, we just need depth and skill at a few more positions.

Comment

• stuckincincy
          Buffalo Bills Fan
          • Sep 2003

Bring back zubaz' and mullets and let the magic begin...
          Last edited by stuckincincy; 02-08-2012, 08:17 AM. Reason: punctuation correction.
          Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• CleveSteve
            • Apr 2011

Originally posted by Cali512
            Im talkin 5 yrs tho
            2006-2011 seasons covers 6 years.

just sayin'.

Comment

• hemi13
              • Jan 2004

Originally posted by stuckincincy
              Zubaz are back, check it out.

If you're not wearing Zubaz... you're just wearing pants. Embrace the awesomeness of Zubaz pants, shorts, and more - available in hundreds of color designs!

Good luck on the mullets, lol.
              Bills Backers of Tucson

Comment

• stuckincincy
                Buffalo Bills Fan
                • Sep 2003

Originally posted by hemi13

If you're not wearing Zubaz... you're just wearing pants. Embrace the awesomeness of Zubaz pants, shorts, and more - available in hundreds of color designs!

Heh - you're right. I spotted one in an end zone shot in one of the play-off games.

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
                  Pinkerton's son
                  • Feb 2006

Originally posted by hemi13

oh yea ive had my new zubaz for years...maybe for the home opener I'll grow a mullet.

Comment

• stuckincincy
                    Buffalo Bills Fan
                    • Sep 2003

Originally posted by pinkdogg32
                    oh yea ive had my new zubaz for years...maybe for the home opener I'll grow a mullet.
                    You are a dedicated fan.

Comment

• Cali512
                      • Jan 2012

Originally posted by CleveSteve
                      2006-2011 seasons covers 6 years.

just sayin'.

True, i did it wrong. Oh well get the point

Comment

• Mr Bills
                        • Jan 2010

Thats what happens when your QBs are JP Losman, Trent Edwards, and Ryan Fitzpatrick.

Comment

• Cali512
                          • Jan 2012

Originally posted by Mr Bills
                          Thats what happens when your QBs are JP Losman, Trent Edwards, and Ryan Fitzpatrick.

I still think with a healthy team and being healthy hiself, with a defense, Fitz will do very very well!

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                            short bus extraordinaire
                            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by stuckincincy

i think the Historian should heed these words. c'mon Dave, do it for Ted.
                            Originally posted by yordad
                            Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• Mr Bills
                              • Jan 2010

Originally posted by Cali512
                              I still think with a healthy team and being healthy hiself, with a defense, Fitz will do very very well!
                              don't let the injury bs excuse fool you. the first few games he faced some hot garbage defenses such as KC, Oakland, and New England. Once he faced some real defenses and teams realized he has 0 deep ball accuracy he couldn't do anything.

Comment

Working...
                              X