PDA

View Full Version : GOD DAMN IT NFL - GIVE US OUR DAMN LOMBARDI TROPHY ALREADY!!!

ublinkwescore
02-08-2012, 12:48 PM
We've changed our uniforms not once, but twice in the last 10 years, the bucs changed theirs they got a superbowl trophy, the broncos changed theirs, they got a superbowl trophy, the pats changed theirs in what 97? and they got a trophy in '01... when the hell is it our turn? Oh yeah, the giants changed theirs too I think and they got a trophy again with in ten years of their uniform change... what gives?

sqad5
02-08-2012, 12:57 PM
Mr.Wilson???

OpIv37
02-08-2012, 12:59 PM
The problem is this: Teams are supposed to use the money from the merch sales after the uniform change to bribe the NFL to give them the Lombardi trophy.

This was Ralph's original intent, but at some point he decided he'd be happier with the money than the trophy.

BLeonard
02-08-2012, 02:00 PM
The players in those uniforms have to be good enough to win enough football games to make the playoffs.

-Bill

Cali512
02-08-2012, 05:40 PM
I think after 70 years we deserve one for sympothy, just like have a lockout and say the bills won it lol

Jeff1220
02-08-2012, 05:44 PM
I was talking football with one of my students today. His family is from Ohio and I came to the conclusion that we can at least tell ourselves, "At least I'm not a Browns fan."

Cali512
02-08-2012, 05:46 PM
I was talking football with one of my students today. His family is from Ohio and I came to the conclusion that we can at least tell ourselves, "At least I'm not a Browns fan."

They got so teased with Anderson that one 10-6 year. Then he sucked and they sucked. Brady Quinn they were soooo excited bout, and ya. They have no face, they got rid of Edwards and Winslow!

ublinkwescore
02-08-2012, 08:09 PM

You know you probably just reverse jinxed the Browns, and they will probably be that team that gets the 6th wild card spot over us, and they will be the team that pulls a pittsburgh steelers in Jerome Bettis's last season and win every single road playoff game to make it to and win the superbowl... thanks. (I'm kidding).

TMu11
02-09-2012, 04:50 AM
I think the last uniform change (Not this past one, but the one before that) was so bad it set us back 30 years. Now we have to change a few more times to get back on track