X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chernobylwraiths
    • Jan 2003

observations from last night's game

Broadcasters couldn't stop talking about the Bruins. I know they won the cup last year, but quit drooling all over them.

Milbury is an ass and has never liked the Sabres. Funny how marginal players who were goonish like Milbury and Jones are the best they can come up with as analysts.

Sabres WERE lucky on some of their goals, goodness knows they usually never are, but they played a really good game.

Boston's goal should have counted, but I won't complain.

Miller was right, Lucic IS a piece of excrement.

Chara is a big baby and stupid for taking that penalty.

Miller played about as good as you can and has been for the last couple weeks.

Thorton has no value as a player, but I wish I had someone like him on my team.

I would love to see Gerbe crack someone in the mouth the next time they pat him on the head.
  • MitchMurrayDowntown
    Skoobasaurus-Rex
    • Oct 2011

Re: observations from last night's game

Typical NE players, they fold like a tent when pressed.

Comment

• The King
      Without me it's just Awe so
      • Jun 2004

I thought the Sabres played really well. The Bruins certainly didnt.

That being said you guys should've focused on the task at hand and continued to play your game the extra curricular stuff does not play into your favor at all.
      I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
      "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
      You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
      It was all
      true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
      He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
      mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• camelcowboy
        • Mar 2005

Originally posted by MitchMurrayDowntown
        Typical NE players, they fold like a tent when pressed.
        Really, I hate beaners like the next Buffalonian but us calling them chokers doesn't sit well.

Comment

• GreedoII
          • Aug 2007

It's the coach...Ruff is the problem

Comment

• don137
            • Jul 2002

Milbury is as bad as analyst as he was coach and GM. Quit being an obvious homer. Funny how he loves the goons from Boston but rips on Kaleta. Can't have it both ways.
            Weber adds no value to this team. He sucks at defense and is worse as a fighter.
            Leino played a very good game for the Sabres even though did not care for his snow on Thomas. He definitely got under the Bruins skin and were more concerned with going after Leino than playing hockey at times.
            Last edited by don137; 02-09-2012, 07:27 AM.

Comment

• OpIv37
              Acid Douching Asswipe
              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by King Bedard
              I thought the Sabres played really well. The Bruins certainly didnt.

That being said you guys should've focused on the task at hand and continued to play your game the extra curricular stuff does not play into your favor at all.
              The fights seem to get progressively worse for the Sabres.

The first fight between McCormick and Thornton was pretty even- I'd call it a split decision for Thornton.

Then Lucic definitely got the best of Kaleta, although it didn't seem to bother Kaleta much.

Then Thornton beat the living hell out of Weber. That was a mismatch.

But, it was two teams that don't like each other and the score was out of hand. That's a recipe for fighting every time.
              MiKiDo Facebook
              MiKiDo Website

Comment

• The King
                • Jun 2004

Kaleta also took a shot from McQuaid.

If Kaleta is going to play like that he need to take of the cage.
                I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                It was all
                true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.

Comment

• SabreEleven
                  • Aug 2002

Kaleta also took a shot from McQuaid.

If Kaleta is going to play like that he need to take of the cage.
                  You mean when Kaleta was on the ice and McQuaid cheap shot him?

Comment

• DMBcrew36
                    • Feb 2005

Milburry is a Bruin who does broadcasts for NESN -- what do you expect?

Comment

• The King
                      • Jun 2004

Originally posted by DMBcrew36
                      Milburry is a Bruin who does broadcasts for NESN -- what do you expect?
                      He doesnt do Nesn anymore.
                      It was all

Comment

• The King
                        • Jun 2004

Originally posted by SabreEleven
                        You mean when Kaleta was turtled the ice and McQuaid cheap shot him?
                        Kaleta did more than his part to get that shot, he was trying to take McQuaid down then Weber piled on and started dragging him around as well. Someone was going to get a shot.
                        It was all

Comment

• Crisis
                          • Aug 2004

lol why would kaleta fight with a couple minutes left in a 6-0 game?

kaleta played his game perfectly and the bruins looked like idiots chasing him and leino around all game.
                          Originally posted by LOSman WINS
                          Vanek is Austrian not European
                          Originally posted by Prov401
                          Pacquiao isn't asian. He's from the philippines
                          Originally posted by better days
                          I will not be surprised if Tebow has more success than Peyton in the NFL.

Comment

• The King
                            • Jun 2004

I'm sure he's feeling it today.

The B's got beat early and basically fell apart there's no question about that. It's just one game though, they'll wake up.
                            It was all

Comment

• DMBcrew36
                              • Feb 2005

He doesnt do Nesn anymore.

He's still a bean blower

Comment

Working...
                              X