PDA

View Full Version : Need some advice from fellow BZ'ers.

ServoBillieves
02-16-2012, 01:10 PM
Okay, so I shouldn't admit that one of my best friends is a Dolphish fan, but his little brother recently made a "Stupid **** that Dolphins fans say" video.

I've been doing stand up for 4 years, but I reeeeeeally need to show him up (he is also a member on this board, so I hope he hasn't checked in a while), and need your help.

Think of things that you thought would be great and ended up terrible. I already have Whitner, Maybin, Nick Folk's FG on MNF, and Hardy, but any good ideas would be appreciated. I'll add you in the comments of the video.

Mindbender
02-16-2012, 01:33 PM
Steelers game last year...until Stevie's drop.

THRILLHO
02-16-2012, 01:46 PM
Doug Flutie is our QB of the fut...nope, Rob Johnson is our QB of the fut... nope, Drew Bledsoe is our QB of the fut... nope, JP Losman is our QB of the fut... nope, Kelly Holcomb is our QB of the fut... nope, Trent Edwards is our QB of the fut... nope, Brian Brohm is our QB of the fut... nope, Levi Brown is our QB of the fut... nope, Tyler Thigpen is our QB of the fut... nope, Ryan Fitzpatrick is our QB of the fut... Can I just be QB already?

THRILLHO
02-16-2012, 01:53 PM
He was a steal in the draft, we had him pegged a first rounder, but we got him in the fourth!

He is high motor, so he'll excel at the NFL level.

Of course we didnt sign him, free agents dont want to come here. Would you want to come here?

Its a small market.

This is my last year as a fan, I can't take this any more.

I really think this is the year to finally make the playoffs.

I KNOW this is the year to make the playoffs!

We aren't mathematically eliminated yet, here's what needs to happen...

stuckincincy
02-16-2012, 02:09 PM
Of course we didnt sign him, free agents dont want to come here. Would you want to come here?

This is my last year as a fan, I can't take this any more.

There are 52 roster spots X 32 teams = 1,696 possible jobs. Tens of thousands of potential candidates - nobody, save a very select few, turns down an opportunity for an NFL paycheck with a team unless they think they can get more $ elsewhere.

I'm with you about abandoning the NFL - The greed drips.

THRILLHO
02-16-2012, 02:15 PM
There are 52 roster spots X 32 teams = 1,696 possible jobs. Tens of thousands of potential candidates - nobody, save a very select few, turns down an opportunity for an NFL paycheck with a team unless they think they can get more $ elsewhere.

I'm with you about abandoning the NFL - The greed drips.

These are not my thoughts and feelings, just ones I have witnessed.

stuckincincy
02-16-2012, 02:35 PM
These are not my thoughts and feelings, just ones I have witnessed.

Fair enough.

We must not fight - I appreciate your posts and take them seriously.

ServoBillieves
02-16-2012, 02:52 PM
Thank you guys for not just answering the damn question.

OpIv37
02-16-2012, 02:54 PM
Roscoe Parrish is the same size as Steve Smith, therefore he must be the next Steve Smith!

Aaron Maybin is the same size as Dwight Freeney, therefore he must be the next Dwight Freeney!

stuckincincy
02-16-2012, 03:00 PM
Thank you guys for not just answering the damn question.

Well, if you want unpaid help to fill in your ideas, or an amanuensis to jot same down, forget it. Go out and open your wallet and pay for it.

We are not here to polish your star. :biggrin:

j/k

The King
02-16-2012, 03:07 PM
Wow none of you are funny.

Marv Levy is taking over as GM? Championship!
Bill Walsh found Trent Edwards, he's going to be the next Montana!
Those swirling winds!
Why so slippery (looks down at hands).

Homegrown
02-17-2012, 12:00 PM
Those Toronto games are going to be great!! ...wait!! ...what???

trapezeus
02-17-2012, 03:44 PM
"i'm telling you, Jacksonville is the team that will move. we are fine."

HopefulBillsFan
02-17-2012, 05:07 PM
dude we got lee evans and t.o. no way anyone can stop us..

dude shawne merriman.. mans a beast!

leodis finally looks good this year

WHO IS COACHING THIS TEAM?

I SWEAR TO GOD IM GONNA BURN THE STADIUM DOWN

we got injured this year