• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • jamze132
    Don’t hate…
    • Jun 2003

This Bills board is going downhill

Seems like a new breed of posters has infested and are bringing a lot of negative talk. I love to talk Bills but I find it hard to do just that while having to sift through personal attacks and talk about homosexuals in a Mario Williams thread.

Something needs to change, soon.
  • BADTHINGSMAN
    • Oct 2002

Re: This Bills board is going downhill

Agreed 100%, even when some posters try to remain on topic it just turns back to BS.

Comment

• BertSquirtgum
      • May 2009

The Bills suck and the football season is over with. What is there to talk about besides pipe dreams? It will get better once the combine happens. I'm still sour about this past years embarrassment of a season. My negativity won't start to revert back to optimism until after the draft or the Bills show me the baby in free agency.
      Last edited by BertSquirtgum; 02-17-2012, 02:29 AM.

Comment

• BADTHINGSMAN
        • Oct 2002

Originally posted by HurkeyNuts
        The Bills suck and the football season is over with. What is there to talk about besides pipe dreams? It will get better once the combine happens. I'm still sour about this past years embarrassment of a season. My negativity won't start to revert back to optimism until after the draft or the Bills show me the baby in free agency.
        While I agree that its the slow time of the year for Bills football, its still no excuse for some of the things that are said.

Comment

• Night Train
          Retired - On Several Levels
          • Jul 2005

Simon left American Idol and the whole world went to hell.
          Anonymity is an abused privilege, abused most by people who mistake vitriol for wisdom and cynicism for wit

Comment

• alohabillsfan
            • Sep 2003

I Agree 100%! I wish posters would post their thoughts opinions vice links that prostitute this site for theirs. I usually don’t click the link, If you come to this board for a debate fine, but post yours on it!

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
              The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
              • Feb 2005

there is rarely any civility on this forum, I often feel like it populated by dicks who have no social skills
              no ability to carry on a civil conversation
              it all started with the derisive "lickers" labels and comments and has gradually gone down hill from there.
              its the tolerance for that type of post that has led people to become more and more derisive in the last few years
              In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• Mindbender
                • Apr 2010

Eh, I just ignore those posts. They are annoying but I prefer how it is now to being over moderated.
                "Talk is cheap, we all know that. It's like I've always said, don't tell me about the labor pains, just show me the baby. That's what we've got to do. We've got to show you the baby, and the baby is winning." ~Buddy Nix

Comment

• ddaryl
                  Everything I post is sexual inuendo
                  • Jan 2005

It's been like that for a few years... I stop by to get quick peaks at rumors and news, but overall my posting and involvement has dropped significantly

Comment

• Pinkerton Security
                    Pinkerton's son
                    • Feb 2006

Originally posted by HurkeyNuts
                    case in point.

Comment

• X-Era
                      What this generation tolerates, the next generation will embrace
                      • Feb 2005

Use your outlets. If you see TOS violations, report the post or PM a staffer. Personally, I haven't been around as much as usual due to personal circumstances but I will make an effort to be around a bit more.

This board is the best Bills board on the net and the staff intends to keep it that way. Use us.

And the high road always helps.

Comment

• The King
                        Without me it's just Awe so
                        • Jun 2004

We can't patrol negativity. But we wont tolerate attacks. I have gone through the Mario Williams thread and the guilty parties have been communicated to.
                        I remember that one fateful day when Coach took me aside. I knew what was coming. "You don't have to tell me," I said. "I'm off the team, aren't I?"
                        "Well," said Coach, "you never were really ON the team. You made that uniform you're wearing out of rags and towels, and your helmet is a toy space helmet.
                        You show up at practice and then either steal the ball and make us chase you to get it back, or you try to tackle people at inappropriate times."
                        It was all
                        true what he was saying. And yet, I thought something is brewing inside the head of this Coach.
                        He sees something in me, some kind of raw talent that he can
                        mold. But that's when I felt the handcuffs go on.

Comment

• DMBcrew36
                          • Feb 2005

I browse the Bills forum but stopped posting because there's nothing to say. This franchise has given me no hope that they have any ability to get themselves to the playoffs, or even to a .500 record. It has been twelve years without a sniff of playoffs.

I don't care who they are bringing in because it doesn't seem to matter, and really, who worth a damn would want to come here (at least without being overpaid)? It's depressing. Same with the draft - we have too many holes. Our depth is poor. I used to get fooled into being excited by us signing one decent free agent, a draft pick or two, or a scheme change. But it's always one step forward, two steps back. I will always be a Bills fan and watch every game but I will give this sad franchise no benefit of doubt.

Comment

• Johnny Bugmenot
                            Will not tolerate vandalism.
                            • Apr 2006

Maybe if the Bills would just make the playoffs for once there'd be a little more optimism around here.

Until then, you have no choice but to deal with it. Negative performance begets a negative attitude, like it or not.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                              • Jul 2002

Even at it's worse BZ is better than most bills MB out there.
                              sacrifice1
                              https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

Working...
                              X