PDA

View Full Version : Exclusive interview with Stevie Johnson

T-Long
02-19-2012, 02:11 PM
Just secured an interview with Stevie...besides the obvious contract talks question, any others you want asked?

Skooby
02-19-2012, 02:12 PM
Can you ask him that if winning is more important than bringing attention to himself now ?

YardRat
02-19-2012, 02:20 PM
Has he found a house in San Fran yet or is he going to wait until the signing is official?

YardRat
02-19-2012, 02:21 PM
Tell him 'Happy New Year' from all of us.

better days
02-19-2012, 03:10 PM
Tell him Bills fans want him back.

alohabillsfan
02-19-2012, 04:29 PM
Ask him why he places himself over the team!

Raptor
02-19-2012, 04:48 PM
Was there a moment, specific play or what not last year, where it just "clicked" and he knew he belonged in this league and really exploded onto the scene?

The Jokeman
02-19-2012, 05:25 PM
How much of an influence knowing that Ryan Fitzpatrick is locked up long term here makes in his decision to come back.

BloFan4Life
02-19-2012, 06:44 PM
Ask him if the fans of his new team will be so understanding like Bills fans were when he continues to self promote himself to cost the team games??

Forward_Lateral
02-19-2012, 09:46 PM
Ask him if he's ever heard of "Stick Em"

Night Train
02-20-2012, 05:08 AM
Lift your shirt with " Why So Expensive ? " written on your T-shirt.

feldspar
02-20-2012, 05:33 AM
Holy cow, the guy had TWO penalties this year...TWO...and some of you IDIOTS want to run him out of town on a rail? He is our best receiver, and it isn't even close. Nobody torched the best CB in the league (who we play TWICE) like him. You people need to let that go.

He obviously didn't think he was going to get a flag in the finale against the Patriots. He wrote something on his t-shirt before, and he wasn't flagged for it, so that's what he was thinking. He writes "why so serious" and people love him for it. He writes "Happy New Year" and he needs to go?

Gimme a friggin' break. When I think about Stevie, I think "good player," not this Mickey Mouse negativity based on TWO penalties. He's the only Bills receiver to have back-to-back 1,000-yard seasons EVER, and he's just hitting his stride.

Maybe you can ask him what he thinks about people that define him based on TWO penalties.

I'd like to know what his opinion is on why the Bills went 5-2 and then 1-8 down the stretch.

Historian
02-20-2012, 05:38 AM
It's the showboating and then the classic drops that people rail on him for, not just two penalties.

That being said, I want to see him resigned. I think he adds a level of comfortableness to Fitz's game, with the great hands he shows on those hot read quick slants.

Ask him who is the toughest corner he's faced so far, Terry. Thanks.