PDA

View Full Version : What are the weirdest pieces of Bills memorabilia you own?

Crisis
02-19-2012, 05:35 PM
I have a Bills logo made out of stained glass I made in high school for an art class (it's not very good, i'm a ****ty artist) and a flutie beanie baby.

YardRat
02-19-2012, 05:42 PM
I've got a dancing bobble head bank.

better days
02-19-2012, 06:15 PM
I have a Flutie beanie baby given to me as a Christmas present by my sister.

ublinkwescore
02-19-2012, 06:34 PM
A Buffalo Bills Driver Golf Club mitt - or cover or what ever you want to call it... it's what old guys use to cover the heads of their stupid golf clubs...

BillsOwnAll
02-19-2012, 07:06 PM
a glass bills cutting board

ServoBillieves
02-19-2012, 07:20 PM
Drew Bledsoe glow-in-the-dark mini picture, Troy Vincent signed football where he signed his name wrong (real because I saw him do it, not eBay). He signed it Troy Vincent on the authentication and Tro Vince on the ball. To this day I doubt a sharpie can run out of ink that fast.

Luisito23
02-19-2012, 07:23 PM
An un-sharpened Bills pencil from over 15 years ago...

Not all that weird I guess, but it's the best I got.

Scumbag College
02-19-2012, 09:01 PM
I have a Buffalo Bills nutcracker doll. I never took it out of the box, hoping it turns into a collectors item.

OpIv37
02-19-2012, 09:10 PM
I have a Buffalo Bills nutcracker doll. I never took it out of the box, hoping it turns into a collectors item.

I have one of those, but I did take it out of the box.

I also have a Buffalo Bills troll doll that someone gave me when I was in 8th grade and a Bills logo hand-painted on canvas that my brother gave me for a Christmas gift when he was probably 10 or 11.

BertSquirtgum
02-19-2012, 09:10 PM
My sister in law bought me a Bills pen with a helmet on the top that flashes christmas lights this past Christmas.

Michael82
02-20-2012, 12:24 AM
I got a big snowman wearing a Bills hoodie for Christmas from a co-worker last year.

Crisis
02-20-2012, 12:57 AM
I was really hoping someone would have a signed jockstrap, or something else like that

I bet Phil has some creepy Jills stuff laying around.

G Wolly
02-20-2012, 01:11 AM
a glass bills cutting board

I have that too.

For weird, I guess it would be my old ski mask that looks like a helmet. Not the newer ones they came out with, it's all stitched. Couldn't find a pic online.

Historian
02-20-2012, 05:44 AM
Probably a Whammie Weenie.

A friend of mine who was in Russia recently, brought me home a set of TO nesting dolls. Magnificent hand work on them, I must say.

I also have a piece of the field goal net from 1981.

alohabillsfan
02-20-2012, 06:21 AM
I have a piece of the old astro-turf from the Ralph. BTW that ***** is nasty!

alnilla
02-20-2012, 07:14 AM
A buffalo bills Super Bowl Pendant deal from 1992 i believe

PTI
02-20-2012, 08:52 AM
I have a signed hat from Mike Mularkey that came in a case, which is not all that weird, except for I hated him as a HC and wanted him gone before he even started. My brother won it at some raffle and gave it to me.

hemi13
02-20-2012, 09:09 AM
I have one of those Bradford Mint statues where a little boy feel asleep in a chair and Santa is dressed in Bills colors leaning over him giving him a Bills present of some sort. It's packed away in my Christmas stuff. Can't remember exactly what he was handing the kid, who is also dressed in Bills stuff. YES, I still put it out at Christmas.

G Wolly
02-20-2012, 01:49 PM

I was gonna say that too. I also have a red foam fan that says "I'm a Buffalo Bills football fan"

I'll try to get some pictures later.

whkfc
02-20-2012, 02:27 PM
I have old early 80s bills colgne. It was an Avon item.

Michael82
02-20-2012, 03:25 PM
I was really hoping someone would have a signed jockstrap, or something else like that

I bet Phil has some creepy Jills stuff laying around.

I have a signed towel from Stevie Johnson and a bunch of signed gloves. But no jockstrap or anything strange like that.

Michael82
02-20-2012, 03:31 PM
Hmmm, I also have a glass globe that has Ralph Wilson Stadium etched in the middle of it and lights up.

Oh and one of my more unique items is a Buffalo Bills Super Bowl XXV Champions pennant.

I also have a sweet Buffalo Bills Miller Lite bar mirror that I bought at an auction at a local sports store several years ago when they closed.

PromoTheRobot
02-20-2012, 05:59 PM
I own a piece of old Astroturf from RWS from the SB years. I also have an autographed #69 Mike Jasper jersey he signed for me on the field before the JAX PS game last year.

While not bills related I also have a hunk of limestone from the facade of the old Aud.

PTR

Crisis
02-20-2012, 06:01 PM
I own a piece of old Astroturf from RWS from the SB years. I also have an autographed #69 Mike Jasper jersey he signed for me on the field before the JAX PS game last year.

While not bills related I also have a hunk of limestone from the facade of the old Aud.

PTR

Is the asbestos included with the limestone?

Forward_Lateral
02-20-2012, 06:08 PM
I have a pair of Bills socks. A Bills watch. Plenty of other Bills stuff.

My dad got me a personalized picture of 4 Bills Jerseys in 4 lockers side by side for Christmas this year. Spiller, Fitz, Kelsay and my last name. Pretty cool.

YardRat
02-20-2012, 06:21 PM
I have a signed towel from Stevie Johnson and a bunch of signed gloves. But no jockstrap or anything strange like that.

Maybe he wiped his balls with the towel?

TMu11
02-21-2012, 10:21 AM
Flutie beanie baby. I also have a bunch of weird stuff signed by Erik Flowers, since he was a family friend.

OpIv37
02-21-2012, 10:42 AM
I also have a large ceramic Bills dog dish that we use as a water dish for our cat, and a matching Bills collapsible hamper/garbage can combination.

dannyek71
02-21-2012, 10:52 AM
A piece of Poz's cast.

dannyek71
02-21-2012, 10:52 AM
Hmmm, I also have a glass globe that has Ralph Wilson Stadium etched in the middle of it and lights up.

What sexy beast got you that?

chernobylwraiths
02-21-2012, 11:10 AM

A friend of mine who was in Russia recently, brought me home a set of TO nesting dolls. Magnificent hand work on them, I must say.

I figured you would have a urinal from the Bills locker room at War Memorial. Or a handkerchief with the blood of Booth Lustig on it after your dad and his buddies beat him up after a game we lost because of his missed kicks.

ublinkwescore
02-21-2012, 11:14 AM
If we are listing every thing we have - I've got Bills cups, a pennant, an autographed Marshawn Lynch photo from his rookie year, a Buffalo Bills towel, a buffalo Bills truck and trailer that I gave to my kid, the sideline cap from 2 years ago (chan gailey's first year), thurman thomas topps rookie card, and the team's logo tatted on my left upper arm/shoulder. I know there is more... oh yeah, a couple of the plastic mini helmets and a License plate holder on my S2K.

BertSquirtgum
02-21-2012, 01:42 PM
I forgot that I still have a box of brand new unopened Flutie Flakes.

Historian
02-21-2012, 03:29 PM
I figured you would have a urinal from the Bills locker room at War Memorial. Or a handkerchief with the blood of Booth Lustig on it after your dad and his buddies beat him up after a game we lost because of his missed kicks.

I have a seat back from War Memorial, and one from Rich.

Mski
02-21-2012, 05:12 PM
a zubaz mini football with kelly and reich's autograph, and a sb XXV champions shirt

LarryBoy
02-21-2012, 07:08 PM
I forgot that I still have a box of brand new unopened Flutie Flakes.

Me to!

TheGhostofJimKelly
02-22-2012, 05:29 AM
I can't tell until the statue of limitations is up.

Meathead
02-22-2012, 08:09 AM
my uncle used to be a buffalo precinct janitor so i have like a dozen tubes from bruce smith breathalyzers

hemi13
02-22-2012, 08:19 AM
I also have a Bills remote control holder that goes over the arm of my chair.

RedEyE
02-23-2012, 05:19 AM
Weirdest: I had a cheap pair of Buffalo Bills sneakers.

Favorite: Went to watch the Bills play Tampa during the Kelly era at the old Sombrero. By pure chance we ended up staying in the same hotel. I have football with the following autographs:
Jim Kelly
Marv Levy
James Lofton
Andre Reed
Frank Reich
Daryl Talley
Carlton Bailey
Mark Kelso
Steve Tasker

...and a few others that I can't remember present time. The great part was that I got to meet and talk with each player. I asked Thurman but he turned me down. It pissed me off then and hated the guy for years. Bruce was injured for that game and didnt travel with the team.

blackonyx89
02-23-2012, 12:05 PM

I would love to know the genius who came up with the Whammie Weenie. Horrible idea! LOL! :p:

SeatownBillsFan21
02-23-2012, 01:56 PM
I have a wedding cake topper my wife got for our wedding cake a few years back.

ServoBillieves
02-23-2012, 03:33 PM
Well if we're listing all of our random stuff... I'm typing on a Buffalo Bills keyboard right now, I have Marshawn Lynch/Coy Wire/Paul Poszlusny/Roscoe Parrish/Drew Bledsoe/Takeo Spikes/Jim Kelly/Nate Clements jerseys, Autographed golf Scorecard from Anthony Hargrove (if people remember my old screenname, they'd understand), a Chris Kelsay signed authentic helmet, a Brian Moorman/Rian Lindell signed mini helmet, about 20 shirts (one EXTREMELY rare 30th anniversary sweatshirt) with sweatshirts from all 4 AFC Championship wins (thank you Grandpa), a personally signed Shane Conlan picture, Andre Reed wristbands I bought when meeting him out in the previous S.D. game we had at the BillsBackers tailgate, signed Willis McGahee signed picture, Bills santa hat, Bills snowman, tons of ornaments, countless hats (including the Jim Kelly golf outting hat and the Taylor Made Bills special edition), 2 Bills blankets, a Marlboro Buffalo Bills scarf, a Bills pillow pet, Takeo bobblehead...

My fiancee just bought me a panoramic view Rich Stadium picture (with the old Marlboro signs under the big screen) that is now over my television, which has my many collectible Bills cards (Jim Kelly USFL rookie card, Bruce Smith rookie card, et cetera), football signed by Eric Moulds, London Fletcher, and Troy Vincent, and my afore-mentioned incorrectly signed Troy Vincent football.

That's all I can think from memory right now, I'm reading through work emails and bored or else I'd be able to post more... If this thread is still relevant in a bit I'll post more.

The last buffalo fan
02-23-2012, 06:15 PM
A winners patch of the Superbowl XXV .......... the BUFFALO BILLS!!!! :ill:

SABURZFAN
02-23-2012, 06:21 PM
A winners patch of the Superbowl XXV .......... the BUFFALO BILLS!!!! :ill:

:chuckle:

G Wolly
02-23-2012, 08:19 PM
http://img213.imageshack.us/img213/1059/120223211737.jpg