PDA

View Full Version : TBN: Vacancy at One Bills Drive

Johnny Bugmenot
02-20-2012, 08:18 AM
Today marks two weeks since the National Football League wrapped up its season. Locally, fans still are going through withdrawal despite the Buffalo Bills' failure to reach the playoffs for the 12th straight season, the league's longest drought. The next meaningful game won't take place for another seven months.

Imagine if there wasn't a next game.

Imagine the Bills are gone. When or why they left doesn't matter, not for this thought experiment.

Tim Graham, The Buffalo News (http://www.buffalonews.com/life/article734034.ece)

better days
02-20-2012, 08:28 AM
If the Bills left Buffalo, there would be no reason for this message board to exist so you would have to find a new board for your LA team. I can tell you it would not be as good as this board.

This is the best Bills board, but the worst Bills board is better than the best Bucs board.

ddaryl
02-20-2012, 08:45 AM
If the Bills leave town , the NFL is dead to me

PromoTheRobot
02-20-2012, 09:05 AM
Opi would have a 3-day tantric orgasm.

PTR

hemi13
02-20-2012, 09:13 AM
Buffalo is the second poorest city in America. If the Bills left, it would shoot them to number one ahead of Detroit to the number one spot. (pop. over 250,000)

Historian
02-20-2012, 09:43 AM
The Bills aren't going anywhere for a very long time.

Albany,n.y.
02-20-2012, 10:08 AM
They haven't gone anywhere in over a decade.

Michael82
02-20-2012, 03:34 PM
I'm sorry, but that article doesn't talk enough about the depression from the city and how it would lead to more people leaving the area, especially the younger generation.

Michael82
02-20-2012, 03:36 PM
Oh and I agree with Historian. The Buffalo Bills are not leaving anytime soon and now more than ever, do I believe it. I find it so hard to believe that Ralph is so idiotic that he wouldnt set up some kind of plan to keep him in the heart of Bills fans when he passes. If he didn't...and they leave...his name would be worse than Art Modell to the city of Cleveland. And all the good he's done thru the years would be tarnished permanently.

Forward_Lateral
02-20-2012, 06:11 PM
They won't leave Buffalo, because God wants Bills fans to suffer a lifetime of suffering. Them leaving Buffalo would put an end to suffering, and would be a mercy killing. Not gonna happen.

trapezeus
02-20-2012, 09:42 PM
that read like a "let's prep the area" in case they do leave. let them know financially we are better off, but the punch on the mouth will feel significant.

BertSquirtgum
02-20-2012, 10:01 PM

I think you mean the Bills aren't ever going anywhere.

TheGhostofJimKelly
02-21-2012, 05:26 AM
If they moved, One Bills Drive would be changed to something like NFL IS SATAN DRIVE, so this article would need to be updated.

OpIv37
02-21-2012, 07:44 AM
Opi would have a 3-day tantric orgasm.

PTR

what the **** is this supposed to mean?

Extremebillsfan247
02-21-2012, 04:50 PM
There are posters on this board that have followed this team longer than I have. I personally have invested more than 30 years of my life into to this team as a fan. I am not from WNY, and I would still be devastated because the Buffalo Bills are what I've known for so long. I could only imagine how much more significant it would be if I actually had been from WNY. There are some things in your life that are around you long enough that when you lose them it's comparable to losing a close family member, loved one, or really good friend. That's a big part of your life that would be gone, probably forever. That article misses that point in so many ways. JMO