PDA

View Full Version : Ticket prices will not increase

Jeff1220
02-21-2012, 10:16 AM
Per v-text.

Also, Family corner tix and Rockpile tix will decease by $10-$15.

ServoBillieves
02-21-2012, 10:18 AM
Tickets are DEcreasing? Hmm...

mikemac2001
02-21-2012, 10:18 AM

ralph wants more money, so by decreasing he gets more people to games and more people buying food. also keeping the games from blacking out which creates more fans.

trapezeus
02-21-2012, 10:23 AM
after a second season in 4 years of total implosion, maintaining or decreasing some seats is the least they can do. They should give every season ticket holder a jersey with their name on the back as a "i'm sorry, we are really trying to get this right and not just steal money out of your pockets."

justasportsfan
02-21-2012, 10:27 AM
damned if they do, damned if they dont

ddaryl
02-21-2012, 10:42 AM
hey.. I tip my hat.. Good to see ticket prices decreasing, because the fact is the live game experience is becoming unreachable for many

Night Train
02-21-2012, 11:14 AM

The kicker being these sections will never be cleaned, so Ralph will install wisk brooms,garbage bins, all purpose spray bottles & paper towels at the tunnel entrance.

BLeonard
02-21-2012, 11:36 AM
hey.. I tip my hat.. Good to see ticket prices decreasing, because the fact is the live game experience is becoming unreachable for many

Here's the catch, though...

http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/Bills-season-ticket-prices-to-remain-flat-for-2012/dc8e7de3-d1b2-4d28-a5b8-3735b39bcc48

The Buffalo Bills will have a nine-game schedule at Ralph Wilson Stadium this season. The Bills will play one regular season game at Rogers Centre in Toronto as part of the Bills Toronto Series. The preseason game originally planned for Rogers Centre will be moved to Ralph Wilson Stadium due to scheduling conflicts at the Toronto venue.

So, now, you'll be paying for an extra preseason game... Thanks to a "scheduling conflict."

How can there be a "scheduling conflict" when the schedule doesn't come out for another 2 months?

If I had to guess, I'd say that Rogers has determined that they will make more money (or, more accurately, lose less) by NOT having the game. That's the only reason I can see why they wouldn't host a game that they have already paid for.

My guess is, this Toronto thing is done after this year. Rogers won't re-up at the same price, as they took a bath on the deal and if Ralph isn't gonna make money off of it, there's no reason for him to want to do it, either.

-Bill

Skooby
02-21-2012, 12:47 PM
Average home game temperature this season, ~60 degrees. We couldn't ask for a better winter for football & still had multiple end of the year blackouts.

If next winter is rough & the team sucks, I'd plan on the seats being empty.

HopefulBillsFan
02-21-2012, 12:48 PM
they've done nothing to allow an increase in the prices, i think the city would riot if they did something like that.

SABURZFAN
02-21-2012, 03:46 PM
they should bump the prices back to what they were when they last made the playoffs.

Mski
02-21-2012, 07:29 PM
i dont know if this was posted yet or not, but it reads as though the season tickets prices will not increase per game, but with the pre season game in toronto being canceled everyone will be required to buy one more game this year than last

PromoTheRobot
02-21-2012, 10:25 PM
Even with having to buy an extra pre-season game my 4 Rockpile seats will cost me $380 less than last season. Unlike you clowns, I enjoy going to Bills games. And this year I'm saving 37%.

PTR

Michael82
02-22-2012, 09:30 AM
i dont know if this was posted yet or not, but it reads as though the season tickets prices will not increase per game, but with the pre season game in toronto being canceled everyone will be required to buy one more game this year than last

Last year we paid for 9 games because it's every other year for 9 games. This year was only supposed to be 8 home games (1 pre-season and 1 regular to Toronto).

PromoTheRobot
02-22-2012, 11:29 AM
Last year we paid for 9 games because it's every other year for 9 games. This year was only supposed to be 8 home games (1 pre-season and 1 regular to Toronto).

I totally understand why people are shocked. I mean this has never happened before...except in 2009 and 2011.

PTR