PDA

View Full Version : Bills season ticket prices to remain flat for 2012

BLeonard
02-21-2012, 10:22 AM
http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/Bills-season-ticket-prices-to-remain-flat-for-2012/dc8e7de3-d1b2-4d28-a5b8-3735b39bcc48

The Buffalo Bills announced that season ticket prices will remain flat for the 2012 season while prices in the Family and Coors Light Rockpile sections will be significantly reduced. Tops Family Corner ticket prices will be $30 per game – reduced $10 from last season. The Coors Light Rockpile prices will be $25 per game – reduced $15 from last season.

“On behalf of our owner, Mr. Ralph Wilson, the Bills organization is pleased to announce that season ticket prices will remain flat for the 2012 season,” said Buffalo Bills Chief Executive Officer Russ Brandon. “Our season ticket fan base is the backbone of our franchise and we greatly appreciate their continued support. Everyone in the organization is committed to building upon our strong foundation and taking a significant step forward this year.”

The Buffalo Bills will have a nine-game schedule at Ralph Wilson Stadium this season. The Bills will play one regular season game at Rogers Centre in Toronto as part of the Bills Toronto Series. The preseason game originally planned for Rogers Centre will be moved to Ralph Wilson Stadium due to scheduling conflicts at the Toronto venue.

The bolded strikes me as odd... "Scheduling conflicts" for a preseason game when the schedule is a good two months from being released? with Rogers putting out $78 million for this series, I have to think they would do anything and everything to make sure they get the games they paid for...

...Unless, of course, Rogers is making more money (or losing less) by NOT having the game...

-Bill

better days
02-22-2012, 07:48 AM
http://www.buffalobills.com/news/article-1/Bills-season-ticket-prices-to-remain-flat-for-2012/dc8e7de3-d1b2-4d28-a5b8-3735b39bcc48

The bolded strikes me as odd... "Scheduling conflicts" for a preseason game when the schedule is a good two months from being released? with Rogers putting out $78 million for this series, I have to think they would do anything and everything to make sure they get the games they paid for...

...Unless, of course, Rogers is making more money (or losing less) by NOT having the game...

-Bill

The have a hard time seeling out a regular season game let alone a preseason game. Ted Rodgers was the driving force that got this deal done. He wanted to show the NFL that Toronto would support the NFL in order to get a team there.

It was an absolute failure & when Rodgers died, his dream of an NFL team in Toronto died with him.

better days
02-22-2012, 07:48 AM

-Bill

The have a hard time selling out a regular season game let alone a preseason game. Ted Rodgers was the driving force that got this deal done. He wanted to show the NFL that Toronto would support the NFL in order to get a team there.

It was an absolute failure & when Rodgers died, his dream of an NFL team in Toronto died with him.