X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • djjimkelly
    • Apr 2003

just saw dick with his beard during combine

just sickening to me seeing dickless but with a creepy beard was almost too much to bear

god help the team that has him evaluating at the combine

thank god it isnt us anymore
  • Cali512
    • Jan 2012

Re: just saw dick with his beard during combine

Hairy Dick
    Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions

Comment

• Mr. Pink
      Peterman Sucks!
      • Mar 2006

Funny part is Cleveland's defense was better than Buffalo's last season and Buffalo's defense has gotten significantly worse since he was fired.

But keep banging that Dick Jauron was the source of all the Bills woes drums, it works well.

Then again, I'm sure you will, since you still bang that JPL got a raw deal here drum.

Comment

• justasportsfan
        • Jul 2002

Originally posted by FunTimesYaY!
        Funny part is Cleveland's defense was better than Buffalo's last season and Buffalo's defense has gotten significantly worse since he was fired.

But keep banging that Dick Jauron was the source of all the Bills woes drums, it works well.

Then again, I'm sure you will, since you still bang that JPL got a raw deal here drum.

How cute. Still defending a Dick.

No one is saying Dick wasn't a decent DC. If he was the head coach of the browns, they probably would have sucked on both sides of the ball.
        sacrifice1
        https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• djjimkelly
          • Apr 2003

and i know you are also a fan of the browns

are u truly happy hes the DC would he be your choice

dick ruined us

drafting maybin over orakpo

drafting a safety at 8

trading back into the 1st for a 3 technique

yes dick is to blame

Comment

• djjimkelly
            • Apr 2003

and i am fully behind fitzpatrick at this point i have no other choice :)

and i do think hes above average

Comment

• Philagape
              WIN NOW
              • Jul 2002

You do know that Dick did more than defense in Buffalo, right?
              "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
              2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                Peterman Sucks!
                • Mar 2006

Originally posted by Philagape
                You do know that Dick did more than defense in Buffalo, right?

This team was better on the field three years ago than it is today.

Comment

• justasportsfan
                  • Jul 2002

The team under Dick in his last year was far worse than his team in his 1st year. Dick runs team to the ground as aHC. He did it in Chicago and he did it here.

Dick couldn't even beat a crappy browns team. At least unde Chan we beat the Pats.
                  sacrifice1
                  https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Cali512
                    • Jan 2012

Wtf? We werent better with Dick. During the Dick Jauron time period we would consistantly get blown out by the Patriots, and we got dismantled the 2nd game i believe his 2nd year vs the Steelers. We have beaten the Patriots this year, and came a catch away from beating the Steelers. Obviously we improved
                    Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions

Comment

• Cali512
                      • Jan 2012

Are you stupid? Our OL is top 5, our QB had nearly 4000 yds and 24 TDs, Edwards best year he had 2700 yds and 11 TDs. On D, we have 2 outstanding DTs, 2 great safetys, 2 young good CBs (rogers and Williams), and Moorison, Barnett, and Sheppard are better than Ellison, Veek, and Poz. Also, Fewell just won a superbowl, its apparent that Jauron was defintly holding him back! With our whole team healthy this year, we were i believe 5-2.

We beat NE
                      Went to OT with Cinci and NYG

We were 5-2 till Fitz got his broken ribs, George Wilson got injured, Kyle Williams got injured. Ill admit the dallas and Jets games were pathetic, but we were still 5-4 after those, then Jackson got injured. If we wouldve had him, i believe we wouldve ended the season near 500

Comment

• Philagape
                        WIN NOW
                        • Jul 2002

Totally disagree. This team would beat that team at least 7 out of 10 times. Fitz vs. Trent Edwards alone makes the difference.
                        "It is better to be divided by truth than to be united by error." -- Martin Luther

"Those who appease the crocodile will simply be eaten last." -- Winston Churchill

2003 BZ Pick Em Champion
                        2004 BZ Big Money League Champion

Comment

• Extremebillsfan247
                          • Sep 2008

Originally posted by djjimkelly
                          just sickening to me seeing dickless but with a creepy beard was almost too much to bear

god help the team that has him evaluating at the combine

thank god it isnt us anymore
                          Still haunted by that memory, huh? lol He reminds me an awful lot of the actor who used to play in the Psycho thrillers (Anthony Perkins). They don't look a lot alike, but the demeanor of both are strikingly similar, creepy. JMO

Comment

• YardRat
                            Well, lookie here...
                            • Dec 2004

Hmmm...I completely misinterpreted the use of the term 'beard' in this thread.
                            YardRat Wall of Fame
                            #56 DARRYL TALLEY
                            #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Mr. Pink
                              Peterman Sucks!
                              • Mar 2006

The overall records under Dick and now Chan speak for themselves...

Fact is the team had a higher winning percentage under Jauron than it does under Gailey.

People are blinded by the fact that we throw the ball around a ton now and it looks "prettier" than the style under Jauron which was to not let our poor QB play beat us and pound the football more.

We basically went from one extreme to the other extreme.

Sure, under Jauron we played not to lose almost every Sunday...now we play games with gameplans tailored to get blown out.

Neither extreme is working but Gailey's extreme is even less successful.

Comment

Working...
                              X