PDA

View Full Version : Janoris Jenkins

tatersalad
02-28-2012, 01:52 PM
If this guy falls to the second round do you take a CHANCE? he has shown at Fl. to be able to shut down the top 2 wide outs in last years draft, But his private life shows no discipline.... So again in round 2 do you take a shot at this kid?

stuckincincy
02-28-2012, 02:02 PM
If this guy falls to the second round do you take a CHANCE? he has shown at Fl. to be able to shut down the top 2 wide outs in last years draft, But his private life shows no discipline.... So again in round 2 do you take a shot at this kid?

No. He has already fathered 4 kids tossed to whatever fate may befall them. Plus other things.

He'll espouse agent-driven piety and humility until he gets drafted. He will appeal for forgiveness - until the big coins come. Old story.

Who would want such a person on the Bills 'team, what decent WNY'er could root for such a crumb?

Black trash.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=jc-cole_janoris_jenkins_pot_children_corneback_draft_022612

PTI
02-28-2012, 02:06 PM
YES, YES!!!! Bills need talent. He has that, even if we have him for 4 years only.

Ed
02-28-2012, 02:30 PM
Nix said that he thinks there's a lot of talent and depth at the CB position this year, so if that's true then I'd rather not take a risk on a very shady character. There will be other good CB's available in the 2nd too.

tampabay25690
02-28-2012, 02:44 PM

Absolutely.
From what I hear he has learned some valubale lessons from his days at FL.
You are correct he is a shut down CB, he shut down Julio Jones, AJ Green, etc......
As a Freshmen he started at FL on the other side of Joe Haden and some think he was better then Joe Haden.
For his size he has no problem coming up to hit either....

Some team will get licky with him if he falls.

CleveSteve
02-28-2012, 02:45 PM
knucklehead CBs with legal issues in college never end up in trouble once they get to the N... oh, wait.

tampabay25690
02-28-2012, 02:48 PM
knucklehead CBs with legal issues in college never end up in trouble once they get to the N... oh, wait.

Thats the risk with any college draft pick.
Give a young guy a ton of $$$ and you never know what will happen...
Remember the new system these rookies aren't cashing in like they use too.
They need to work for the 2nd PAYDAY is what they are doing from draft day.

stuckincincy
02-28-2012, 03:04 PM
Absolutely.
As a Freshmen he started at FL on the other side of Joe Haden and some think he was better then Joe Haden.

Those would be big shoes to fill. Haden's become a good pro cb who gets his hands up and whacks away passes.

tatersalad
02-28-2012, 03:16 PM
I myself am torn he has a dirtbag mentality, but has a GREAT skill set... I'd show remorse too when it comes to making a million dollars, and how much was he coached up for those responses? But watching him at Fl i Agree he can be better than haden

tampabay25690
02-28-2012, 03:19 PM
Those would be big shoes to fill. Haden's become a good pro cb who gets his hands up and whacks away passes.

Watch some fim of Haden and Jenkins at Florida.....
It was a Nasty duo with Major Wright and Ahmad Black as the safeties.

If Jenkins doesnt have off field issues he is 1st CB off the board...

alohabillsfan
02-28-2012, 04:02 PM
he aint falling out of round 1

kingJofNYC
02-28-2012, 04:13 PM
great player, too bad he's a fool.

dude has 4 kids at the age of 22, guy is going to be dead broke even on an NFL salary. His rookie salary will be around 2-3m per if he's taken toward the back half of the first round. The mothers will come after him, his family will, they're going to leave him with nothing.

HAMMER
02-28-2012, 04:39 PM
This guy will be broke as a joke in three years and likely end up in prison with Travis Henry. You can't change a Leopards spots. With his glaring character issues OBD wouldn't touch him with a ten foot pole. End the thread.

Extremebillsfan247
02-28-2012, 05:50 PM
If this guy falls to the second round do you take a CHANCE? he has shown at Fl. to be able to shut down the top 2 wide outs in last years draft, But his private life shows no discipline.... So again in round 2 do you take a shot at this kid? No, but he'd fit right in with the Bengals though. lol

tatersalad
02-28-2012, 06:12 PM
This guy will be broke as a joke in three years and likely end up in prison with Travis Henry. You can't change a Leopards spots. With his glaring character issues OBD wouldn't touch him with a ten foot pole. End the thread.

Remind me if I'm wrong didnt the Bills draft Henry in the second round? this kid would be a top 10 pick easily for talent reasons, and all u have to do is look what he did against AJ Green.. This Kid is a mentor away, I'd say slam dunk yes if we had strong leaders in the clubhouse but hey we r a team trying to find a idenity

The Jokeman
02-28-2012, 08:57 PM
I think he goes somewhere in the 20s of this draft. Possibly to the Steelers as can't help but seeing Demarius Thomas' OT TD in my head over and over again.