• DraftBoy
    Administrator
    • Jul 2002

Forked Thread: Peter King: Rams receive offer from an unexpected team

Forked from: Peter King: Rams receive offer from an unexpected team

Originally posted by MitchMurrayDowntown
    Hmmm.... Bills meet with RGIII & now this:

http://nfltraderumors.co/rams-receiv...-never-expect/
    Forked this out because that thread is for King's report, and we don't want to take anything away from that.

This is our take on that report and a couple of others. We also give a scenario of what we think a possible trade would cost to move up;

Read if you're interested, and as always comment here or on the the the post.
    COMING SOON...
    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!
  • Buffalo Thriller
    • Sep 2010

Re: Forked Thread: Peter King: Rams receive offer from an unexpected team

Great read, Its just going to come to if we have the balls to dump the bank on this kid.
    Originally posted by OpIv37
    You guys, the solution is so simple. Find the crazy kids who are shooting up the schools and have them shoot people getting off planes from West Africa.

No more school shootings, no more Ebola.

Obama would have thought of this already if he wasn't a pinko commie Nazi queer-loving wetback-loving Kenyan Indonesian Muslim.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
      Skoobasaurus-Rex
      • Oct 2011

DB, you are a major reason for me reading these threads. Thank you for this information & a realistic assessment of where we stand. I only bow to your knowledge, talent. Thanks again.

Comment

• YardRat
        Well, lookie here...
        • Dec 2004

You are an attention whore.
        YardRat Wall of Fame
        #56 DARRYL TALLEY
        #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

• Jaydog57
          Pretty cool for a Fin Fan.
          • Oct 2002

The team I hear about trading up more than any other on ESPN is the Redskins.
          "There ought to be a room in every house to swear in. It's dangerous to have to repress an emotion like that." - Mark Twain

Comment

• YardRat
            Well, lookie here...
            • Dec 2004

Common sense says it can’t be a team too much further down than Miami who picks 8th. Which basically eliminates a team like Philadelphia who picks 15th and would be looking to likely dump Mike Vick in the trade. St. Louis has no need for a QB so that trade doesn’t make sense. Basically there are only two teams that it could be; either the Seattle Seahawks or our very own Buffalo Bills.
            Common sense says any team in the top ten wouldn't really be a surprise.
            YardRat Wall of Fame
            #56 DARRYL TALLEY

Comment

• DraftBoy
              Administrator
              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by YardRat
              You are an attention whore.
              Im a page click whore, huge difference, though in fairness I added a few extra things that others hadn't yet addressed to spice things up.
              Last edited by DraftBoy; 02-28-2012, 07:03 PM.
              COMING SOON...

Comment

• DraftBoy
                Administrator
                • Jul 2002

Common sense says any team in the top ten wouldn't really be a surprise.
                Nobody said we would be a surprise. Peter King himself used the words mystery team.
                COMING SOON...

Comment

• YardRat
                  Well, lookie here...
                  • Dec 2004

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                  Nobody said we would be a surprise. Peter King himself used the words mystery team.

Your link and the link provided by MMD clearly states 'a team ”you would never expect.” ', reported as a direct quote from King and absolutely implies the team involved would be a surprise.
                  YardRat Wall of Fame
                  #56 DARRYL TALLEY

Comment

• elltrain22
                    • Sep 2003

The more ya think about it, and investigate it, it is very conceivable that we could, infact, be that "mystery" team. No matter what the cost would be, it would certainly be the most excited I've been since the 90s, if we were to move up to #2. I can probably speak for most B'lo fans when I say how much better our team would be if we drafted RG3.
                    If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                      Skoobasaurus-Rex
                      • Oct 2011

DB is a huge asset here, if it he has something to offer please feel free to express it.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                        Administrator
                        • Jul 2002

Your link and the link provided by MMD clearly states 'a team ”you would never expect.” ', reported as a direct quote from King and absolutely implies the team involved would be a surprise.
                        Have the Bills ever been involved in a trade up of such a magnitude or have they ever been talked about as a realistic suitor for RGIII's services.

I dont think this is a situation where we have to take the literal word of what King said. I could be wrong though. Keep in mind King is MSM and the Bills who nationally are known for being frugal and tight fisted would be a surprise to make a bold move like this.
                        COMING SOON...

Comment

• DraftBoy
                          Administrator
                          • Jul 2002

Another team to consider that I did not include (writer error) is Kansas City. Their QB situation isn't nearly as cap friendly as ours but Scott Pioli isn't afraid to make a bold move.
                          COMING SOON...

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
                            Skoobasaurus-Rex
                            • Oct 2011

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                            Have the Bills ever been involved in a trade up of such a magnitude or have they ever been talked about as a realistic suitor for RGIII's services.

I dont think this is a situation where we have to take the literal word of what King said. I could be wrong though. Keep in mind King is MSM and the Bills who nationally are known for being frugal and tight fisted would be a surprise to make a bold move like this.
                            PK didn't say this was a normal situation, so we're not out of it. It almost has to be a top ten to make sense for early picks in ever round. We actually move up on our next 2nd picks & beyond so it makes more than average sense.

Teams don't normally jump from beyond there to grab early picks, the price being too high.
                            Last edited by Skooby; 02-28-2012, 08:00 PM.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                              Administrator
                              • Jul 2002

Originally posted by MitchMurrayDowntown
                              PK didn't say this was a normal situation, so we're not out of it. It almost has to be a top ten to make sense for early picks in ever round. We actually move up on our next 2nd picks & beyond so it makes more than average sense.

Teams don't normally jump from beyond there to grab early picks, the price being too high.
                              Atlanta made the big jump last year getting Julio. It can be done, just not very often.
                              COMING SOON...

Comment

Working...
                              X