X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cali512
    • Jan 2012

My top 10 mock, who do we pick?

Indi- Andre Luck QB- Pretty obvious, Luck will give them that young Manning, or possibly even better, i still believe RG3 would be better for a team that, doesnt well have alot. Eh OL, 3 top WRs are FA, and there running games never bin great. RG3 would need one WR, and a TE, which they have.
    STL- This pick is traded to the Browns. Cleveland Browns select RG3. Im not going to even speculate what they give up, but they still need a WR, but they can find some way to get one. Maybe one just a year like TO or Moss.
    Min- Matt Kalil OT- Minnesota needs someone to protect Ponder. He was getting smashed all year. A CB would be good here, but you invest a early pick in Ponder last year, now invest in someone to save his life
    STL (Traded from Clev)- Justin Blackmon WR- Having him and Lloyd will be an exciting combination. They still get there guy, and get so many picks. They must be in heaven
    TB- Morris Claiborne CB- Best CB in the draft and fits a need. Hes also in my mind the BPA right here
    Was- Ryan Tannehill QB- I believe they are really desperate for a QB, and this is the only QB in the draft left that can start
    Jack- Malcom Floyd WR- Jacksonville is desperate for a WR, and there are no great passrushers in the top 10. They get theres finally, even if its a reach, and Floyd is the 2nd best in the draft
    Mia- Riley Reif OT- With no top 10 CB or QB avalable, they make there OTs, to some of the best in the NFL.
    Car- Dontari Poe DT- Had an amazing combine and his draft stock went to the top 10 in my opinion. Hes massive, and would be a great pickup for them
    Buf-

Edit: My take- I believe there are 3 really good DEs in round 2 that are much better and under the radar. Before i get to that, id say that Coples would not be my pick. I really dont like Coples that much and outside of him there wouldnt be much. But I think Kirpatrick is a good player, and i believe theres a possibility that Stephan Hill will be part of a either Trade down option, or if we wanna sneak in the 1st again and grab him. Big fast and from GT. With my first i have Mike Adams OT going to buffalo. I dont know much bout him, all i know is with what weve heard, and how my draft works out, buffalo will get an OT, and Mike Adams seems to be on the bills mind.

So heres my rest of bills mock

1st- Mike Adams OT
    2nd- Mohamed Sanu WR
    3rd- Cam Johnson DE
    Last edited by Cali512; 02-29-2012, 03:04 PM.
    Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions
  • DraftBoy
    Administrator
    • Jul 2002

Re: My top 10 mock, who do we pick?

Coples and the picks take 0.5 seconds to make.
    COMING SOON...
    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• EDS
      • Jan 2003

Coples.

Comment

• SquishDaFish
        Lets GO BUFFALO!!
        • Jun 2005

Coples in a heartbeat. But I dont see a 3rd QB that high

Comment

• clumping platelets

Originally posted by DraftBoy
          Coples and the picks take 0.5 seconds to make.

Comment

• Mski
            • Mar 2006

umm coples, and they're standing right behind Carolina at the podium to turn their card in almost simutaneously
            RIP Tommy D!
            12/25/1978-9/9/2008

If you make something "Idiot-proof", they'll only make better idiots!

Comment

• Mski
              • Mar 2006

Originally posted by SquishDaFish
              i do think Washington is that desperate for a qb, and they should know by then if they can get manning
              RIP Tommy D!
              12/25/1978-9/9/2008

If you make something "Idiot-proof", they'll only make better idiots!

Comment

• JCBills
                • Jan 2010

Call Cincinatti.

Comment

• CleveSteve
                  • Apr 2011

If you guys draft Coples at 10, I hope he's able to fulfill his potential.

Some people say he underperformed this past year because of the turmoil with the coaching staff, the probation, etc... what do you think he's going to do when the team goes 6-10 his rookie year? When it gets cold? When you're down 10 late in the third and the Dolphins or Jets are just grinding out the run?

I don't want to draft guys that need everything to be hunky-dory to go out and perform up to their potential. I want guys who play tough because they care about playing well and want to do a good job for it's own reward.

Comment

• tampabay25690
                    • Feb 2004

Coples need a DE and he is a perfect match for the Bills for a 4-3 DE...
                    GO Gators!!!!!!
                    GO GATORS!!

Comment

• tampabay25690
                      • Feb 2004

Originally posted by SquishDaFish
                      I agree.
                      Manning I think ends up in Wash.
                      GO Gators!!!!!!
                      GO GATORS!!

Comment

• JCBills
                        • Jan 2010

Originally posted by CleveSteve
                        If you guys draft Coples at 10, I hope he's able to fulfill his potential.

Some people say he underperformed this past year because of the turmoil with the coaching staff, the probation, etc... what do you think he's going to do when the team goes 6-10 his rookie year? When it gets cold? When you're down 10 late in the third and the Dolphins or Jets are just grinding out the run?

I don't want to draft guys that need everything to be hunky-dory to go out and perform up to their potential. I want guys who play tough because they care about playing well and want to do a good job for it's own reward.
                        I brought this up in another thread.

The best players deal with adversity every day. They overcome it and grow.

The Senior Bowl really did it for me I think. Practices were pretty good, but when it came to be gametime, he didn't stand out to me. If anything I noticed him getting washed out instead of defeating OTs.

I know he has all the potential in the world. Sure, he could be great, and could end up being worth five #10 picks. I just feel really shaky on this one, and I'm the guy who has been screaming for a pass rusher for years.
                        Last edited by JCBills; 02-29-2012, 02:45 PM.

Comment

• Cali512
                          • Jan 2012

I dont like Coples lol, so id actually said Kirpatrick
                          Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions

Comment

• ThunderGun
                            • Dec 2011

Probably Richardson...lol.

Comment

• ublinkwescore
                              Sab and TD are insignificant
                              • Sep 2002

no more upshaw?
                              www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire