• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • T-Long
    Circling the Wagons since 1982.
    • Sep 2003

Winners and losers from the NFL Combine

Selected winners and losers from both sides of the ball in my latest installment...watched every second of the combine b/c I got my wisdom teeth out and was able to. Let me know your thoughts...

Offense

Defense
  • tampabay25690
    • Feb 2004

Re: Winners and losers from the NFL Combine

Nice job
    GO Gators!!!!!!
    GO GATORS!!

Comment

• TigerJ
      • Jul 2002

Re: Winners and losers from the NFL Combine

In my opinion, having to have wisdom teeth extracted is a major bummer. Oh, you probably wanted our thoughts on your articles. Nice job. I wonder a bit about Ingram though. You mentioned his 40 time (4.79) and if anything it seems you regard it as a positive. Personally, I was thinking if he wanted to go top 10, he needed to have a number closer to that of Dwight Freeney, with whom he is a fairly close comparison size wise. Granted, Freeney was an athletic freak coming out. I don't regard Ingram that way now. The ten yard split is better, and that's more important to a d-lineman. In any case, he didn't come out of the combine making me want the Bills to draft him, but he'll probably be productive in the pros anyway.
      I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

Working...
      X