PDA

View Full Version : It hard to decide. Pick #10

paladin warrior
03-01-2012, 12:23 PM
http://www.nfl.com/draft/2012/mock-drafts?module=HP11_hot_topics

I like OT OLB and DE in top 10. I dont know which one is best player.

What about WR Michael Floyd. He is very good WR.

EDS
03-01-2012, 12:38 PM
Wide receivers in the top 10 are a little scary. For every sure thing like Calvin Johnson and Larry Fitzgerald there are an awful lot of mistakes, like Michael Crabtree, Ted Ginn, Troy Williamson, Mike Williams, Reggie Williams, etc.

This is particularly true when you are talking about the second best receiver in the draft rather then the best (because Blackmon is likely long gone when the Bills pick).

paladin warrior
03-01-2012, 12:41 PM
Wide receivers in the top 10 are a little scary. For every sure thing like Calvin Johnson and Larry Fitzgerald there are an awful lot of mistakes, like Michael Crabtree, Ted Ginn, Troy Williamson, Mike Williams, Reggie Williams, etc.

This is particularly true when you are talking about the second best receiver in the draft rather then the best (because Blackmon is likely long gone when the Bills pick). Ya before Viking really want Blackmon, But now Viking change mind. Want OT Matt Kalil

stuckincincy
03-01-2012, 12:51 PM
Ya before Viking really want Blackmon, But now Viking change mind. Want OT Matt Kalil

That's probably true. OLs are harder to get than WRs.

Mski
03-01-2012, 01:23 PM
i like the idea of floyd at 10

Extremebillsfan247
03-01-2012, 01:23 PM
I'm thinking it's either going to be Melvin Ingram, Quinton Coples, or Jonathan Martin. Riley Reiff could also be added to that mix if he is still there when the Bills are on the clock. But, those are my guesses.

TigerJ
03-02-2012, 07:33 PM
What outside linebacker do you regard as a top 10 guy? Zack Brown is the top OLB as I understand it (at least in a 4-3 alignment) and most pundits porject him in the low first our high second round. Luke Kuechley's combine numbers suggest he could possibly move to outside linebacker, but middle linebacker is where he's in his element.