X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • SamAdamsFan
    • Jun 2003

Shout! is changing.

Shout! is being changed to Bills Digest. I wonder if it will be basically the same paper in the same format or different. I hope it has more articles!

"'I get to come off the pill (the football) and destroy everything I touch,' Adams said Monday, a day after agreeing to a four-year contract. 'That's what I've got to do, come off the pill, seek and destroy. The last time I checked, I hadn't seen many guys who can do it better. In fact, I haven't seen any.' He has a point." - The Buffalo News
  • Ð
    1-800-SAD-GOAT
    • Jul 2002

Too many people from outside of Buffalo were trying to clean skid marks with it, so it led to marketing confusion.

Comment

• Voltron
      • Jul 2002

I guess $40 a year isn't bad for 22 issues. I think I might subscribe.
      Get all the fools on your side and you can be elected to anything.
      - Frank Dane

"The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who are not."
      -Thomas Jefferson

The rule is perfect: in all matters of opinion our adversaries are insane.
      - Mark Twain

Comment

• R. Rich
        • Apr 2003

It's a pretty decent mag (at least Shout! was). Try it out. If you think it's okay after getting it for a year, you can renew it and save money by renewing for 2 or 3 years at a time. That's what I do. Until I see the new Bills Digest though, I'm not renewing anything.

Comment

• Demon
          • Mar 2003

That's some info about Bills Digest from buffalobills.com. They also have some info on how to subscribe.
          Impossible is Nothing.

Comment

Working...
          X