• Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Ickybaluky
    • Jul 2003

PFW Top-100 FA

Pro Football Weekly's Top-100 FA:

LINK

Seems like 20-or-so of the top 25 are going to be tagged in some manner.

Steve Johnson rated 16:

Originally posted by PFW
    16. Stevie Johnson
    WR | Buffalo Bills

The good: Johnson can hold his own against top-caliber competition, as evidenced by his play against Jets CB Darrelle Revis. Moreover, he has gained more than 1,000 yards receiving in each of the past two seasons. The bad: His endzone antics will not endear him to coaches, and he has dropped multiple passes in key situations.
  • Raptor
    • Jan 2009

Re: PFW Top-100 FA

List seems kind of pointless till about 4pm Monday when we know who is tagged

Comment

• Ed
      Dude
      • Sep 2002

It looks like Demetrius Bell is the highest rated OT in free agency. I'm really curious to see what he ends up signing for. The only other OT on that list is Gaither and he's struggled with back issues. This makes me think that we're most likely not going to keep Bell since the lack of available quality LT's is only going to drive his price up.

Comment

• Ickybaluky
        • Jul 2003

Originally posted by Ed
        It looks like Demetrius Bell is the highest rated OT in free agency. I'm really curious to see what he ends up signing for. The only other OT on that list is Gaither and he's struggled with back issues. This makes me think that we're most likely not going to keep Bell since the lack of available quality LT's is only going to drive his price up.
        Teams usually don't let good OT get to FA, they are valued highly and paid as such. When they do it is usually because they are at or near the end of the line, like Jeff Backus or Kareem McKenzie.

I would add Anthony Collins as a guy who might draw some interest, although Collins is more of a swing tackle. Still, has some experience and has started games. He even has done some goal-line work on defense.

Comment

• elltrain22
          • Sep 2003

Matt Flynn is rated way, way too high.
          If you walk with Jesus today, you don't have anything to worry about tomorrow...

Comment

• Raptor
            • Jan 2009

Originally posted by elltrain22
            Matt Flynn is rated way, way too high.
            agreed

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
              Skoobasaurus-Rex
              • Oct 2011

SJ is destined for a tag because he acts like a JO, until that changes I wouldn't give him a long term commitment for any reason.

Comment

• B-DON
                hi
                • Mar 2004

Originally posted by MitchMurrayDowntown
                SJ is destined for a tag because he acts like a JO, until that changes I wouldn't give him a long term commitment for any reason.
                Good thing you're not running the team

Comment

Working...
                X