X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • Cali512
    • Jan 2012

Post combine ideas

Well the combines been over for a few days, and well, heres my idea of what i believe we will do in the coming weeks.

I believe Stevie Johnson will be resigned or franchise, cant see any other way. The bills will make a push at a top FA but will come up short. Urbik, Bell, Pears, Chandler, and Scott are also all dealt with. To start off free agency i see the bills picking up a player thats a safe nice pickup. Robert Mathis? I could see that. Our "big" splash comes later in the day. Vincent Jackson. We also get our OLB EJ Henderson.

Draft

Number 10 comes, Luck, Griffin, Coples, Reiff, Kalil, Blackmon, Claiborne, Floyd, and Poe are takin.

Dre Kirpatrick CB- Great CB physical, and is just what we need. Along with Aaron Williams, these guys would be dynamite for years.

2nd round now. Buffalo still needs a young pass rusher. Right now my favorite in the second round is Cam Johnson. I believe he uses his hands better than any pass rusher in the draft.

Buffalo now needs an OT. Im not going to sit here and act like ik all the OTs, i dont. I really dont know much of anyone aside from the top 2, so its anyones guess.

There you have it, i believe we bolter what we need to. Come out with 5 new starters. Mathis and Cam would be beasts off the edge with Dareus and Kyle in the middle. Henderson Barnett and Shepard at OLBAs. Our defensive backs started with Williams, Kirpatrick, Byrd, and Wilson. I think thats pretty beast. On O you have Fitz with weapons, Jackson, Jackson, Johnson, Spiller, Chandler. We should be set!
    Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions
  • Lone Stranger
    • Sep 2002

Re: Post combine ideas

Your expectations for the draft are reasonable. Don't expect the Bills to make a big splash in FA. It's just not their way.

Comment

• justasportsfan
      • Jul 2002

Originally posted by fmr60
      Your expectations for the draft are reasonable. Don't expect the Bills to make a big splash in FA. It's just not their way.
      I expect Nix to be aggressive this year. I don't think he will depend on this years draft to make us better on his 3rd year of rebuilding.
      sacrifice1
      https://theinterviewwithgod.com/video/

Comment

• Cali512
        • Jan 2012

Originally posted by fmr60

Nix has said that if they see a player who can make an immediate impact, there going to try what they can to get him here. I think my thoughts are reasonable
        Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions

Comment

• Mski
          • Mar 2006

i think he might make a push for Mario Williams... in the end though i think williams will just use any offer from us to drive the price up to the team that signs him
          RIP Tommy D!
          12/25/1978-9/9/2008

If you make something "Idiot-proof", they'll only make better idiots!

Comment

• TigerJ
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan
            I expect Nix to be aggressive this year. I don't think he will depend on this years draft to make us better on his 3rd year of rebuilding.
            I agree. In his first two years as GM, Nix was building for the long term. That means not signing a 30 year old big name, high priced veteran who might suffer a major injury before the team is good enough to ever challenge for a playoff spot. Nix thinks this team is now ready to challenge for the playoffs, and if a big name FA can be the difference between just making the playoffs and making a deep run, I don't think he'll hesitate to try and make it happen.
            I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• ublinkwescore
              Sab and TD are insignificant
              • Sep 2002

Originally posted by justasportsfan
              Im with Justa here - it's time to crap or get off the toilet... maybe that's a bad idea for a metaphor given this team's history.
              www.gamersconspiracy.com - where gamers conspire

Comment

Working...
              X