PDA

View Full Version : Announcment regarding donations to BillsZone

Dr. Lecter
03-03-2012, 04:49 PM
A change has occurred in the processing of donations made to Bills Zone.

The e-mail address for making a PayPal donation has been changed. All future donations should be made to billsfanzone@gmail.com.

This change is only to the donation address - everything else is staying the same. By using a "general" e-mail account, we will be able to more efficiently process and track the donations received.

All of us here at the Zone greatly appreciate all that donate. It is your donations that allow us to continue as it pays for web hosting, software licenses and any other charges and fees that we incur.

Thank you for the assistance and if there are any questions, feel free to ask!

Dr. Lecter

YardRat
03-03-2012, 05:17 PM
If you knew a woman who was pregnant, who had 8 kids already, three who were deaf, two who were blind, one mentally ******ed, and she had syphilis, would you recommend that she have an abortion?

Buffalo Thriller
03-03-2012, 09:40 PM
If you knew a woman who was pregnant, who had 8 kids already, three who were deaf, two who were blind, one mentally ******ed, and she had syphilis, would you recommend that she have an abortion?

What does this have to do with donations?

Dr. Lecter
03-03-2012, 09:43 PM
Obviously she is a slut and needs no consideration.

YardRat
03-03-2012, 09:51 PM

Nobody said the questions had to refer specifically to donations.

Thank you for the assistance and if there are any questions, feel free to ask!

YardRat
03-03-2012, 09:53 PM

Obviously her health care plan doesn't cover birth control.

And you just called Beethoven's mother a slut.

Dr. Lecter
03-03-2012, 09:59 PM
She will get over it.

YardRat
03-03-2012, 10:01 PM
She will get over it.

Whatever you say, 'Rush'.

Bangarang
03-03-2012, 10:20 PM
I was at a restaurant yesterday. My waitress came over to take my order. I noticed she had a black eye, so I spoke loudly when I ordered because she obviously doesn't listen.

SquishDaFish
03-04-2012, 03:08 PM

Did you feel the brush of the air when that jetted right over your head??

dannyek71
03-05-2012, 08:17 AM

Dude...That's my girl you are talking about....watch it.

jamze132
03-05-2012, 11:09 AM
So I just donated and don't have access to anything. What gives? And there was no redirection back to BZ after the paypal transaction. Not sure if you guys are tracking that.

Dr. Lecter
03-05-2012, 11:21 AM
I will look into it tonight.

I can manually fix this if needed - there might be more I need to do to get all the back ground stuff to work correctly.

jamze132
03-05-2012, 01:46 PM
I will look into it tonight.

I can manually fix this if needed - there might be more I need to do to get all the back ground stuff to work correctly.
I donated twice, haven't seen anything yet come out of my bank, but I did get the paypal receipts.

Dr. Lecter
03-05-2012, 01:53 PM
OK. I know I need to do one more confirmation step on the new account. (I hope to be able to do that tonight or tomorrow).

I did get the messages about it. So it is floating out there somewhere

Dr. Lecter
03-07-2012, 05:44 AM
You are all set!

stuckincincy
03-08-2012, 01:00 PM

She must know Bill Maher.

bf1
06-11-2012, 09:57 PM
Does this "change" have anything to do with the hacked site? How do we know "billsfanzone@gmail.com" isn't some Russian or Chinese hacker?

Dude
06-11-2012, 09:58 PM
This announcement is from March. The gmail address is legit.

bf1
06-11-2012, 10:01 PM
How do we know "Dude" isn't an accomplice.

Spiderweb
06-12-2012, 02:56 PM
She must know Bill Maher.

More right wing drivel...... For someone who genuinely expressed concern for my son a number of years ago when he was very sick, you're a contradiction in sticking politically with those who wish you and most of us here didn't exist. Care, don't care, which is it?