PDA

View Full Version : I have a feeling

Cali512
03-04-2012, 10:56 AM
Cousins will end up on the bills somehow this draft. Idk why, ever since hes been in college ive thought his name and the bills. Well see, but you ever have one of those players that for some reason just fit on the team in you mind. Like when Moss went to the Raiders, McCoy to the browns, for some reason some players just seem like they belong on a team.

The Jokeman
03-04-2012, 12:46 PM
Cousins will end up on the bills somehow this draft. Idk why, ever since hes been in college ive thought his name and the bills. Well see, but you ever have one of those players that for some reason just fit on the team in you mind. Like when Moss went to the Raiders, McCoy to the browns, for some reason some players just seem like they belong on a team.
As long as we don't take him before Round 4 I'm okay with it. As Kirk's a smart game management type QB that will the right cast around him you can win with. Which makes him an ideal backup/development guy in the Matt Cassel mode.

JCBills
03-04-2012, 01:22 PM
Big fan of Cousins. I wouldn't mind spending a 3rd or 4th round pick on him, but if he makes it to the 4th and they get him there I would be pumped.

As much of a need as we have on D, if its Cousins I wouldn't mind sacrificing the earlier pick on a non defensive player.