• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DraftBoy
    Administrator
    • Jul 2002

BBD Mock v1.0.1

We have hired a new writer, he posts here on the zone semi-frequently. Like all our mocks trade aren't projected so before you freak out about RGIII just know that unlike the mocks I've done he's not projecting what pick number RGIII will be drafted at as much as he is projecting what team will select him either at their position or by trade up.
    Last edited by DraftBoy; 03-04-2012, 07:22 PM.
    COMING SOON...
    Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
    We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!
  • MitchMurrayDowntown
    Skoobasaurus-Rex
    • Oct 2011

Re: BBD Mock v1.0.1

This looks to be accurate, except for Blackmon falling that far.

Comment

• TigerJ
      • Jul 2002

Perry is certainly plausible as the pick for Buffalo. Moreso than some I've seen. I think the lack of athletic measurables we've seen from Upshaw since the combine will cause him to fall out of consideration for the Bills in a lot of mocks. If not Coples or Perry, I think it'll end up being WR or OT.
      I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• NOT THE DUDE...
        Hall of Fame Zoner
        • Jan 2010

its hard to guess...

need to wait after fa...

could be martin, kirkpatrick,floyd,... im willing to bet it will be one of those 3...

Comment

• THE END OF ALL DAYS
          The Allen Era has begun.... no looking back now, come hell or high water!
          • Feb 2005

man I cant take this too seriously when there is simply no way RGIII does not go 2.
          just not going to happen so that renders most of the top 10 in this mock meaningless.
          I understand what you are doing and you simply cant speculate who gets the trade done, but it makes all these mocks just complete guesswork.
          but its still fun to read LOL so keep it up :)
          In my day we did not have self-esteem... we had self-respect, and no more of it then we earned.

Comment

• TigerJ
            • Jul 2002

Originally posted by Why so Serious?
            man I cant take this too seriously when there is simply no way RGIII does not go 2.
            just not going to happen so that renders most of the top 10 in this mock meaningless.
            I understand what you are doing and you simply cant speculate who gets the trade done, but it makes all these mocks just complete guesswork.
            but its still fun to read LOL so keep it up :)
            I agree that RGIII is going to be drafted #2 overall by a team that trades into the spot. I can't really criticize someone for doing a mock and choosing not to mock trades, however. While we pretty much know there will be a trade, we don't know who; Cleveland, Washington or some unknown darkhorse. My guess is that a trade is going to be agreed upon fairly soon, and every mock can start making picks inlight of it.
            I've made up my mind. Don't confuse me with the facts.

I'm the most reasonable poster here. If you don't agree, I'll be forced to have a hissy fit.

Comment

• CleveSteve
              • Apr 2011

I think Griffin will go #4 to the Browns.

Washington has to make a decision when free agency starts whether they will try to sign their QB in FA or get one in the draft. They know they're fighting a losing battle if they try to outbid Cleveland (they don't have nearly the ammo), so why run the risk? Washington would have to be dumb to not sign their QB in FA.

Further, I don't think the Rams want to trade down to #6. Yo uhave to imagine, looking at their roster, that they would like one of the three blue-chip non-QB/RBs in this draft. They won't get one if MIN, TB, and CLE are picking ahead of them and none of them are taking QBs. There's an outside possibility that Tampa takes Richardson over Claiborne, but I doubt it.

In addition, with this G. Williams thing hanging over the Saints (and, yes... the Bills and Skins) I think any team is going to be leery of trading for draft picks. I find it hard to imagine that the Saints and Skins (and, sorry, the Bills if proven) don't lose a 2nd this year or a first next year. That pretty much prohibits Washington from bidding, or at least would make any team think twice about trading for future Washington or Buffalo picks if this thing is unsettled by the time the draft rolls around.

I also don't think Miami wants to give up anything to move up from 8 when they have already coached Flynn and Tannehill. STL sure as heck doesn't want to move down that far.

I know the Rams thought they were going to make out like bandits on this, but when they sit back and evaluate the situation, a bird in the hand is worth more than 2 in the next year's draft. They know they have a chance at a blue chip player in this draft and the Browns have nobody to bid against.

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                short bus extraordinaire
                • Jul 2002

it's obvious that he was drinking when he started it. he got to 15 and what happened to the rest? did he pass out and not wake up yet?
                Originally posted by yordad
                Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

• DraftBoy
                  Administrator
                  • Jul 2002

Originally posted by SABURZFAN
                  it's obvious that he was drinking when he started it. he got to 15 and what happened to the rest? did he pass out and not wake up yet?
                  Click Page 2
                  COMING SOON...
                  Originally posted by Dr.Lecter
                  We were both drunk and Hillary did not look that bad at 2 AM, I swear!!!!!!

Comment

• SABURZFAN
                    short bus extraordinaire
                    • Jul 2002

Originally posted by DraftBoy
                    Click Page 2
                    i wish i didn't. he's no better than the booger eaters on this board.
                    Originally posted by yordad
                    Christ, you are the queerest person in the history of Bills fanhood. I swear to god I would stomp you.

Comment

Working...
                    X