X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • chernobylwraiths
    • Jan 2003

I've about had it with Lindy Ruff too

His teams play such poor uninspired play sometimes. Great road trip out west and the game they need above all else, they don't show up.

He plays Roy in all the crucial times and Roy almost NEVER comes up big. Hodgson is the future. Play him with Vanek and Pomminville. Though both of those guys have been playing terrible of late. Pomminville can't even accept a pass. Loss is on him. 3 on 2 and he gets his shot blocked and sent back the other way for a break away.

I've had enough of half of these players. The freaking captain had his had nailed on two separate occasions by Buttfugly and only Kaleta tried to step up.

What is going to happen is this: the Sabres will come close and just miss the playoffs and if Darcy and Lindy are still in charge after all that, they will try to convince everyone that we are real close and that if it weren't for injuries we would have been a high seed. They they will try to resign Gaustad with a raise and go on with basically the same lineup.
  • PTI
    Banned
    • Jan 2011

Re: I've about had it with Lindy Ruff too

Hodgson was terrible this game Vanek did sit when Miller came to the bench.

As for Ruff, he should have been gone years ago. They only won those games lately because Miller was on fire, nothing Ruff did, they still played undisciplined the whole time they were winning.
    Last edited by PTI; 03-05-2012, 09:57 PM.

Comment

• MitchMurrayDowntown
      Skoobasaurus-Rex
      • Oct 2011

Paying Vanek is like flushing money down a toilet, he's worthless & weak.

Comment

• YardRat
        Well, lookie here...
        • Dec 2004

Darcy isn't going anywhere, and Ruff will be still be here next season also.
        YardRat Wall of Fame
        #56 DARRYL TALLEY
        #29 DERRICK BURROUGHS#22 FRED JACKSON #95 KYLE WILLIAMS

Comment

Working...
        X