Hypothetical question. If Manning signed here........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • blackonyx89
    HI I AM A FREAKING LIONS FAN
    • Mar 2005

Hypothetical question. If Manning signed here........

I know, I know, Fitz is here and there's no way on Earth would Peyton come here, but what if he did? How many games would the Bills win with the offensive talent they have now? Feel free to discuss, I think they would win 9 or 10 games and get a Wildcard spot. Hmmm.........
    Last edited by blackonyx89; 03-08-2012, 09:58 AM.
    Let's Go Bills, make it happen!!!
  • ThunderGun
    • Dec 2011

Re: Hypothetical question. If Manning signed here........

well if they could win 6 with Fitz, I think they could definitely win 9-10 with Peyton. We have a good running game. Our defense stinks though. And I don't think our OLine could protect him good enough.

Peyton is probably my favorite player ever, but I hope he goes to a decent team. I'd hate for him to get Bledsoe'd.

Comment

• stuckincincy
      Buffalo Bills Fan
      • Sep 2003

Dallas Clark, Reggie Wayne, and Pierre Garcon do not play for the Bills.
      Fiat justitia ruat caelum. Noli timere. Laus Deo.

Comment

• trapezeus
        Legendary Zoner
        • Oct 2004

he'd win 6 games with the bills team as is. Because you will have the same line that isn't deep enough to handle injuries. and we saw how fast and furious people came after the line started to undergo major changes. fitz is a lot mroe mobile that manning and he still ended up with broken ribs.

Manning is a bad investment for a team in desperate need for OL and DL upgrades.

i think fitz can get to 9-10 wins if the rest of the team is fortified with pass rushers and OL players who don't have to be shuffled out of position.

Comment

• ThunderGun
          • Dec 2011

Originally posted by stuckincincy
          Honestly, I think Reggie Wayne = Lee Evans (not saying much). I don't think any of those guys would be worth much without Peyton. Garcon is pretty good.

But I don't think Peyton would be too successful here, because the team has so many holes.

Comment

• Cali512
            • Jan 2012

Originally posted by stuckincincy

You act like these are the best WRs in the NFL. Johnson is as good if not better than Wayne and Garcon is a solid number 2. The bills should be able to get a 2nd WR in FA or draft that can get 800-900 yds and 5-7 TDs. Meanwhile Clark doesnt count. We use our tight ends totally differently. Clark is only a recieving threat, Indi doesnt use there TEs to block. Clark has soo many more chances to catch passes then Chandler does. Gailey uses TEs to block wayyy more than catch, also Chandler was injured 3 games, and he still had 350 yds and 6 TDs. Thats impressive for a non WR threat. People say that Chandler disapeared, but i believe it was the games that he "disapeared" were games that he had to run block more
            Not here to be right, just here to have interesting discussions about my impulsive opinions

Comment

Working...
            X