PDA

View Full Version : Peyton Manning in Denver tonight

Philagape
03-09-2012, 12:47 PM
Albert Breer ‏ @AlbertBreer
Can confirm Denver Post report: QB Peyton Manning will meet with Broncos in Denver tonight. Brass coming back from Stillwater for it.

But I thought Denver already had a superstar franchise QB ... :huh:

BADTHINGSMAN
03-09-2012, 12:51 PM
As long as he isn't in the AFC East I'm all for it.

justasportsfan
03-09-2012, 12:54 PM
I wonder if he will outsell Tebow jerseys in Denver.

JCBills
03-09-2012, 12:58 PM
I wonder if he will outsell Tebow jerseys in Denver.

Depends if they like Jeebus or winning games more.

Pinkerton Security
03-09-2012, 01:09 PM
As long as he isn't in the AFC East I'm all for it.

my sentiments exactly. Im just praying I hear anything other than Miami or New York, but I highly doubt he goes to the Jets with his bro in NY.

Mike13
03-09-2012, 01:34 PM
but isnt Tebow the chosen one?

trapezeus
03-09-2012, 01:38 PM
i want tebow to fail on his own accord. i dont want peyton's short stint to be an excuse as to why tebow sucks.

i just don't understand what team signs peyton without an extensive workout.

CleveSteve
03-09-2012, 01:40 PM
OMG NOW YOU CAN TRADE FOR TEBOW!

Wait for poll...

ServoBillieves
03-09-2012, 01:58 PM
Remember when that Tebow guy was relevant? Me neither.

better days
03-09-2012, 02:01 PM

Well, you have a SHORT memory. Tebow was relevant in the PLAYOFFS last year, beating the Steelers with a pass in OT.

Philagape
03-09-2012, 02:01 PM

He turned into Jeremy Lin and went somewhere where a bounce pass is a good thing.

better days
03-09-2012, 02:05 PM
i want tebow to fail on his own accord. i dont want peyton's short stint to be an excuse as to why tebow sucks.

i just don't understand what team signs peyton without an extensive workout.

The only team I could see signing Manning without an extensive workout is Miami because Ross the Owner is a clown & they can't get people to come to games & fill the seats that were paid for.

Tebow led the Broncos to a playoff win last year, the Bills should have a QB that sucks like that.

Skooby
03-09-2012, 02:25 PM
Tebow better say his prayers.

JCBills
03-09-2012, 02:29 PM
The only team I could see signing Manning without an extensive workout is Miami because Ross the Owner is a clown & they can't get people to come to games & fill the seats that were paid for.

Tebow led the Broncos to a playoff win last year, the Bills should have a QB that sucks like that.

Tebow reaped the benefits of the Broncos D.

The offense would be innefective for 90% of the game, but the D would keep them in it.

Then, Jesus shoots down out of the sky and into Tebow's arm. His sinful throwing motion is forgiven, and he is able to complete passes to his disciples for the 4th quarter.

Really, he just happens to be there.

Ed
03-09-2012, 02:29 PM
I live in Denver and there's a lot of buzz around town right now about Manning. It's being reported here that Elway is ready to "go all in" and try and do whatever it takes to get Manning. It's also being reported that he chose to visit Denver first because he's very comfortable with Elway and coach Fox. A lot of the local sports guys think that Elway is the perfect guy to convince Manning to come here and will be able to understand exactly what he wants and needs to succeed.

Personally, I've been pretty fascinated with the whole Tebow-mania thing, but I definitely don't want to see Manning in Miami so I would welcome him to Denver.

It makes sense that Elway is pursuing him so hard. I don't think Elway believes that Tebow can be the future at QB and doesn't want to spend the next couple seasons trying to build around a guy with so many throwing deficiencies. Getting Manning is really his only option in getting a qb he really wants while still being able to appease the fan base. Even if there's someone else in free agency or the draft that he likes better than Tebow, he's not going to be able to get them without a lot of back lash and controversy. Manning is the only guy he can bring in that improves the qb position significantly and pleases the fan base.

ddaryl
03-09-2012, 02:31 PM
I'm pulling for Seattle to win the Manning sweepstakes.

Ed
03-09-2012, 02:35 PM
I'm pulling for Seattle to win the Manning sweepstakes.
That would be my first choice, or the Cardinals. I'd love to see him leave the AFC, but I don't think he will. He's got too many good options in the AFC and staying in conference seems to be his preference.

Skooby
03-09-2012, 02:36 PM
I like Denver because it always seems like we can beat them, regardless of how bad a season we're having (in the last 5 seasons anyways).

Manning just might be skiing as well, lol.

TacklingDummy
03-09-2012, 02:38 PM
The best fit for Manning if he wants to win is Denver or NJ Jets.

Ickybaluky
03-09-2012, 02:38 PM
Tebow reaped the benefits of the Broncos D.

The offense would be innefective for 90% of the game, but the D would keep them in it.

Then, Jesus shoots down out of the sky and into Tebow's arm. His sinful throwing motion is forgiven, and he is able to complete passes to his disciples for the 4th quarter.

Really, he just happens to be there.

That defense finished the year 20th in yards allowed and 24th in points allowed. They weren't "carrying" anything.

The fact is the Broncos weren't winning until Tebow took over at QB. He energized the team and made their running game fearsome. With Tebow in there, they had one of the best running games of the Super Bowl era. With Tebow in there, they won enough to make the playoffs.

I know Tebow had struggles throwing the football. I don't know if he can improve passing enough to become a QB you can build your team around. However, don't take credit away from what he did accomplish. He is unconventional, no doubt. He may not be able to take a team to a championship playing that style. However, he proved he can take one to the playoffs. Maybe that is as good as it gets, but he did that. To say he was "along for the ride" is asinine.

Philagape
03-09-2012, 02:44 PM
That defense finished the year 20th in yards allowed and 24th in points allowed. They weren't "carrying" anything.

The fact is the Broncos weren't winning until Tebow took over at QB. He energized the team and made their running game fearsome. With Tebow in there, they had one of the best running games of the Super Bowl era. With Tebow in there, they won enough to make the playoffs.

I know Tebow had struggles throwing the football. I don't know if he can improve passing enough to become a QB you can build your team around. However, don't take credit away from what he did accomplish. He is unconventional, no doubt. He may not be able to take a team to a championship playing that style. However, he proved he can take one to the playoffs. Maybe that is as good as it gets, but he did that. To say he was "along for the ride" is asinine.

What's relevant is what their defense did in their wins. It was certainly inconsistent through the year and hit hard by injuries early on, which is one reason the team finished 8-8. A weak second-half schedule helped too.
But the defense was overwhelmingly, indisputably the primary reason for their winning streak, as proven here:
http://billszone.com/fanzone/showpost.php?p=3574827&postcount=35

Ickybaluky
03-09-2012, 03:24 PM
What's relevant is what their defense did in their wins. It was certainly inconsistent through the year and hit hard by injuries early on, which is one reason the team finished 8-8. A weak second-half schedule helped too.
But the defense was overwhelmingly, indisputably the primary reason for their winning streak, as proven here:
http://billszone.com/fanzone/showpost.php?p=3574827&postcount=35

That's crap.

The one thing the Denver team was really good at was running the football, and that was directly due to Tebow running the spread option. They weren't a good defensive team and couldn't throw the ball well. However, their running game was dominant.

That dominant running game allowed them to control clock, something they got much better at when Tebow took over (they ended up 4th in the NFL).

When Denver won, it was because they ran the football, didn't turn it over and played a complimentary game with good defense and ST. They could play that style of game after Tebow took over because of what he did well.

Now, that only got them so far. In the end, they need to pass the ball better (and play better defense) if they want to compete for a championship. Tebow may never allow them to do that, but you have to give him credit for what they did do last year.

People don't want to give the kid credit for what he did do, they only want to talk about what he couldn't do. There are reasons why Denver was a better team with him than before he was in there, and it wasn't because they had a dominant defense. That may be as good as he can get them given his limitations as a thrower, but you can't take away what he did.

Philagape
03-09-2012, 04:02 PM
That's crap.

The one thing the Denver team was really good at was running the football, and that was directly due to Tebow running the spread option. They weren't a good defensive team and couldn't throw the ball well. However, their running game was dominant.

That dominant running game allowed them to control clock, something they got much better at when Tebow took over (they ended up 4th in the NFL).

When Denver won, it was because they ran the football, didn't turn it over and played a complimentary game with good defense and ST. They could play that style of game after Tebow took over because of what he did well.

When the facts are incontrovertible, you offer nothing but "that's crap"?
Do you just ignore facts? Ignored all those three-and-outs? All their punts? Not to mention their many low-scoring games? I showed why their total TOP was the way it was (the defense kept giving the ball back to the offense) and why the per-drive stats were much more telling than the season totals. Season totals don't say much on an 8-8 team; the issue is why they won the eight.
The facts in those eight wins do not support your rhetoric. The facts show the defense played very well in their wins, and for the most part when the defense failed, they lost.

Skooby
03-09-2012, 04:08 PM
It really doesn't matter what we think, Elway is trying to improve his team at QB because Manning is better than Tebow. I think a healthy Manning is better than anybody, so this shouldn't be a huge suprise.

I guess you really know your worth when your GM is trying to replace you. Tebow will probably just say great things & have a prayer meeting while they're trying to truck him.

SABURZFAN
03-09-2012, 04:34 PM
i'd love to see Elway stick it to the Tebow Lickers.

BADTHINGSMAN
03-09-2012, 04:37 PM
The best fit for Manning if he wants to win is Denver or NJ Jets.

Or even Houston. Shaub can't stay healthy. If Manning can go back to what he was, Houston could be a solid team.

YardRat
03-09-2012, 04:41 PM
Umm, in their 7 wins out of 8 games streak the opponents scored 15, 24, 10, 13, 13, 32 & 10. In the Raiders game (24) the defense had three int's and st's scored on a return. Against Minny (32) they had three TO's again, one for a TD.

That's pretty decent defense.

Novacane
03-09-2012, 04:41 PM
If Peyton signs in Denver we're gonna be flooded with Tebow to Buffalo threads.

http://denver.cbslocal.com/2012/03/09/peyton-manning-arrives-in-denver-for-meeting-with-broncos/

“This has to be exciting for the average Broncos fan. Certainly, this puts Tim Tebow’s future in doubt here in Denver and the reports that we have heard were if the Broncos were able to land Manning they would make an attempt to trade Tim Tebow. So there’s no question the Broncos are all in on Manning. They want to make him the next quarterback of the Denver Broncos,” said Miller.

“If things go the way they want, Manning will be playing for the Denver Broncos and Tim Tebow will be playing elsewhere. The Broncos are determined that Peyton Manning is the man they want to be their quarterback

Philagape
03-09-2012, 04:50 PM
Broncos owner Pat Bowlen is prepared to do whatever it takes to land Manning

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_20139778/broncos-pat-bowlen-willing-spend-peyton-manning

Any notion that they had any faith in Tebow is gone. I feel for him, how'd you like to know your team is desperate to replace you?

DasBills
03-09-2012, 04:53 PM
I really just don't see this happening. I still maintain that it seems logical to go to Miami or Arizona. The cold weather does your injuries no favors, and if I'm him, I'm avoiding it at all costs.

The Jokeman
03-09-2012, 06:04 PM
but isnt Tebow the chosen one?
He wasn't chosen by Elway or Fox. I love the irony though that a former 1st overall pick by the Colts would end up in Denver with Elway if Peyton does end up there.

The Jokeman
03-09-2012, 06:07 PM
If Peyton signs in Denver we're gonna be flooded with Tebow to Buffalo threads.

The Bills already have a running QB who's better suited play another position on the field, his name is Brad Smith. Come to think it we have a second one is Josh Nesbitt too.

Johnny Bugmenot
03-09-2012, 07:42 PM
The Bills already have a running QB who's better suited play another position on the field, his name is Brad Smith. Come to think it we have a second one is Josh Nesbitt too.
Then he'd fit right in here, wouldn't he? Besides, you're not going to win in that stadium with a conventional quarterback. Winds are too strong. You need a guy able to...

...oh, who am I kidding? The guy grew up in Florida. No chance in Hades he even considers coming here.

better days
03-09-2012, 08:12 PM
Do you just ignore facts? Ignored all those three-and-outs? All their punts? Not to mention their many low-scoring games? I showed why their total TOP was the way it was (the defense kept giving the ball back to the offense) and why the per-drive stats were much more telling than the season totals. Season totals don't say much on an 8-8 team; the issue is why they won the eight.
The facts in those eight wins do not support your rhetoric. The facts show the defense played very well in their wins, and for the most part when the defense failed, they lost.

Well, here are some facts for you. NO team can win if the defense plays like crap. Here is another fact, Tebow had no weapons around him. If they do sign Manning, they will need to get him some weapons for him to have success & don't expect McGahee to have the success without Tebow that he had last year with Tebow.

And if the Broncos do sign Manning, the Broncos had better go farther than they did last year or there will be hell to pay.

I think if the Broncos do sign Manning, they develop Tebow behind him. And I want to see the video of Manning working out for Elway & having Elway judge his throwing. He better be at least 85% or Elway will KNOW he can't throw in the NFL anymore.

YardRat
03-09-2012, 08:21 PM
I don't know why any team interested in Manning with a young QB on their team wouldn't want to keep both and take advantage of the possibility of Manning really accelerating the newbie's growth.

The Jokeman
03-09-2012, 09:26 PM
Well, here are some facts for you. NO team can win if the defense plays like crap. Here is another fact, Tebow had no weapons around him. If they do sign Manning, they will need to get him some weapons for him to have success & don't expect McGahee to have the success without Tebow that he had last year with Tebow.

And if the Broncos do sign Manning, the Broncos had better go farther than they did last year or there will be hell to pay.

I think if the Broncos do sign Manning, they develop Tebow behind him. And I want to see the video of Manning working out for Elway & having Elway judge his throwing. He better be at least 85% or Elway will KNOW he can't throw in the NFL anymore.
No Weapons? Eddie Royal produced over 900 yards receiving as a rookie with Jay Cutler. His TE caught 41 balls the year before in St Louis with a rookie throwing to him in Sam Bradford. Brandon Lloyd was the best WR statistically in 2010 and somehow turned his season around once paird with the previously mentioned Bradford. If he qualified Tebow would rank 222nd in NFL history with his paltry 47.3 completition %. Say what you want but he is really really far from being an NFL QB. He's a great guy off the bench or spot starter but defenses, including our horrible one, started to figure him out toward the end of last season and he was dreadful. The reason Elway is looking for a replacement is because he knows Tim doesn't have what it takes to be an NFL QB.

Ickybaluky
03-09-2012, 09:33 PM

Because it is crap. You're link didn't work, but really it only looks at part of the picture.

Tebow did things he was asked to do within a certain style. He did them well enough to win games. That is the bottom line.

The fact is, the one really good part of that Denver team was the running game. That allowed them to control the LOS and dictate their style of play. They played a conservative game and kept the game close. By controlling field position, they put their defense is good positions on the field. They controlled tempo.

I am not saying Tebow is an NFL QB, the jury is still out. I don't know if he can throw the ball well enough. I do know that he was a huge part of their success last year. He deserves credit for that. He was unconventional, but his impact on the game showed in how well they ran the ball. Running the ball that successfully was the thing that turned around their season. It took pressure off their defense by allowing them to control the clock and control field position. The times he did not turn the ball over, they could play their game. Give him credit for that. He was a huge part of why they won.

Philagape
03-09-2012, 10:34 PM
Because it is crap. You're link didn't work, but really it only looks at part of the picture.

Tebow did things he was asked to do within a certain style. He did them well enough to win games. That is the bottom line.

So you didn't even see what you're calling crap. That's a great way to support a position. Out of sheer ignorance.
To sum what I posted, it was that, in Denver's wins, the offense's third-down conversion rate was so bad that if pro-rated over the whole season it would have been worst in the league. During those wins, they punted 7.4 times a game. In terms of yards per drive, their offense was 26th in the NFL. (That's where they finished, too.)
The defense, meanwhile, had a third-down conversion rate allowed that, if pro-rated, would have been second-best in the NFL. At the time they were 10th-best in the league in yards per drive allowed. They forced the third-most punts in the league.
Bottom line: Neither unit stayed on the field.
All that is the most relevant part of the picture.

Their defense was not great by any means, but in the games they won, it was the defense that made it easy enough for a handicapped QB like Tebow to "win" them. It was because of the defense that they could get away with winning games when their QB completed less than half his passes and had one good drive, and the offense routinely failed to crack 20 points. 18-15. 17-10. 17-13. 16-13. 13-10.
It was the defense that kept the games close and make the offense look better on the year-end stat sheets by giving them a large quantity of drives; in fact, they ended the year with the most possessions in the league. See if this link works. (http://footballoutsiders.com/stats/drivestats)
I give Tebow credit for having his one good drive per game come at just the right time, for being a better runner than passer, for apparently being a good leader, and limiting turnovers. He didn't screw up what the defense gave him, for a time anyway. He'll make a serviceable backup.

Philagape
03-09-2012, 10:39 PM
No Weapons? Eddie Royal produced over 900 yards receiving as a rookie with Jay Cutler. His TE caught 41 balls the year before in St Louis with a rookie throwing to him in Sam Bradford. Brandon Lloyd was the best WR statistically in 2010 and somehow turned his season around once paird with the previously mentioned Bradford. If he qualified Tebow would rank 222nd in NFL history with his paltry 47.3 completition %. Say what you want but he is really really far from being an NFL QB. He's a great guy off the bench or spot starter but defenses, including our horrible one, started to figure him out toward the end of last season and he was dreadful. The reason Elway is looking for a replacement is because he knows Tim doesn't have what it takes to be an NFL QB.

The real stud on the Denver offense is Demaryius Thomas. He'd be a Pro Bowler with a real QB, if he stays healthy. Health and Tebow are the only things that have held him back.

The Jokeman
03-09-2012, 10:41 PM
The real stud on the Denver offense is Demaryius Thomas. He'd be a Pro Bowler with a real QB, if he stays healthy. Health and Tebow are the only things that have held him back.
Well next year is Thomas' 3rd year which is typically WRs breakout year, time will tell. I agree his gut the measureable to be a great one not it's just a matter to see if Tebow will be good enough to find him. They did end the regular season and playoff game against the Steelers on high notes.

better days
03-09-2012, 11:01 PM

Well, as a Bucs fan I have seen plenty of WRs that had a great rookie year then did NOTHING after that, just like Royal. If he were any good, the Broncos would want to keep him but they don't, he will be a FA & he will not get a big contract from anybody. Lloyd was traded to the Rams before Tebow started a game.

Like I said, the Broncos had NO weapons for Tebow. You can look at the numbers on paper, but if you watched the games, you would have seen his receivers DROP many catchable balls which contributed to those numbers.

The Broncos made it to the 2nd rnd of the Playoffs last year with Tebow & McGahee as the best weapons on offense on the team & little else on offense. If they add some more weapons on offense & a healthy Manning they have a shot to go to the Super Bowl.

Like I said, even if they sign Manning, I think they keep Tebow & let him continue to develop. But also like I said, if they sign Manning, they better be playing in the AFC Championship game next year or there will be Hell to pay.

Ickybaluky
03-09-2012, 11:15 PM
So you didn't even see what you're calling crap. That's a great way to support a position. Out of sheer ignorance.

No, I have done the analysis before. I don't have it here now, but I will run the numbers for you this weekend and post them. A punt isn't a bad play in football. The game is decided by field position and turnovers as much as anything else.

It comes down to style of play, and Tebow allowed them to play a style that won them games. Before he was in there, they couldn't win. They didn't have the talent to play a traditional pro game and win. They could win by controlling the ball, avoiding turnovers and dominating time of possession. Tebow allowed them to do that.

Granted, that style gave the Broncos a thin margin for error. If they turned the ball over or were forced to pass they were screwed, and it showed in the games they lost. Long-term, that style had it's limits, and if Tebow can't throw the ball more efficiently he won't be a QB long. But, unconventional as it was, he was a huge part of why they were able to win games. It was no accident that he "happened" to be there.

Goobylal
03-09-2012, 11:37 PM
Denver makes the most sense. You have arguably the greatest QB of all time helping another one of the greatest of all time. You have a good and experienced head coach who has been to a SB before. You have an excellent defense (which WAS the reason the Broncos made the playoffs). And you have receivers and a running game. Miami is a freak show with a rookie HC. And the only other team, Arizona, hasn't made the playoffs in 3 years.

Philagape
03-09-2012, 11:48 PM
They could win by controlling the ball, avoiding turnovers and dominating time of possession. Tebow allowed them to do that.

Um, no. In Denver's eight wins with Tebow, playoffs included, the offense was on the field an average of 29:30 in regulation.
And like I said, the TOP it did have was because of the number of drives.
Denver's style of play was for the defense to give the ball back to the offense a lot.

better days
03-09-2012, 11:53 PM
Denver makes the most sense. You have arguably the greatest QB of all time helping another one of the greatest of all time. You have a good and experienced head coach who has been to a SB before. You have an excellent defense (which WAS the reason the Broncos made the playoffs). And you have receivers and a running game. Miami is a freak show with a rookie HC. And the only other team, Arizona, hasn't made the playoffs in 3 years.

I agree that Denver makes sense for Manning. The Broncos do have a good defense but they will need help on offense. Thomas is the only WR with talent on that team. The rest of the WR group is similar to the Bills WR group after Stevie. McGahee will not have the same numbers with Manning at QB as he did with Tebow because defenses can key on him which they couldn't do when Tebow was QB.

I would expect WR & RB to be the high priorities for Denver this offseason along with some OL help.

Goobylal
03-09-2012, 11:56 PM
I agree that Denver makes sense for Manning. The Broncos do have a good defense but they will need help on offense. Thomas is the only WR with talent on that team. The rest of the WR group is similar to the Bills WR group after Stevie. McGahee will not have the same numbers with Manning at QB as he did with Tebow because defenses can key on him which they couldn't do when Tebow was QB.

I would expect WR & RB to be the high priorities for Denver this offseason along with some OL help.
Manning can make WR's look better than they are. And Decker and Royal have talent. Not to mention they can still be active in FA and there's always the draft.

better days
03-10-2012, 12:06 AM
Manning can make WR's look better than they are. And Decker and Royal have talent. Not to mention they can still be active in FA and there's always the draft.

Decker has talent in the same respect Nelson, Roosevelt or Hagan have talent. He is a jag, nothing more. If you read my other posts you would know that Royal has not had a good career aside from his rookie year & will be a FA this offseason because the Broncos don't think he is worth keeping.

I agree, the Broncos can get WR & RB help in FA & the draft, but they will need to do so & you can expect them to do so.

Goobylal
03-10-2012, 12:12 AM
Decker has talent in the same respect Nelson, Roosevelt or Hagan have talent. He is a jag, nothing more. If you read my other posts you would know that Royal has not had a good career aside from his rookie year & will be a FA this offseason because the Broncos don't think he is worth keeping.

I agree, the Broncos can get WR & RB help in FA & the draft, but they will need to do so & you can expect them to do so.
True, Royal has been a disappointment since his rookie year and is an UFA. But Wayne is a FA and said he'd follow Manning. Others may as well, just for a chance to play with him.

better days
03-10-2012, 12:17 AM
True, Royal has been a disappointment since his rookie year and is an UFA. But Wayne is a FA and said he'd follow Manning. Others may as well, just for a chance to play with him.

Wherever Manning signs, it would be no surprise to see Wayne sign with the same team. I agree the Broncos should not have a problem attracting FAs if they have the cap room after signing Manning. If not there is always the draft.

Mr. Pink
03-10-2012, 12:24 AM
If Manning goes to Denver, Tebow will never see the field again, unless Manning gets hurt/isn't healthy.

If you're a Tebow fan, the last thing you want is Manning to go there.

If you're a Broncos fan, you should want Manning to go there.

better days
03-10-2012, 12:33 AM
If Manning goes to Denver, Tebow will never see the field again, unless Manning gets hurt/isn't healthy.

If you're a Tebow fan, the last thing you want is Manning to go there.

If you're a Broncos fan, you should want Manning to go there.

Well, I'm a Tebow fan & I think it would be a great move for the Broncos, Manning & Tebow...........if Manning is healthy.

If Manning is healthy, the Broncos have a real shot to go to the Super Bowl. Tebow will get a chance to learn from a HOF QB & further develop & I would expect him to help the team as well. I guarantee Tebow will see the field....maybe not at QB, but he will do whatever the Broncos want to help them win.

The only problem could be if Manning can not play up to par, the Bronco fans would be calling for Tebow.

trapezeus
03-10-2012, 02:24 PM
i'm pretty sure if manning goes to arizona or denver, then he is actually really finally getting better and will eb the peyton we know.

if he goes to Miami, i think he doesn't have the same velocity on his passes, he knows it and miami throws ******ed money at him regardless of his progress.

i have no scientific fact on that, that's just how i feel it will work out.

better days
03-10-2012, 04:02 PM
i'm pretty sure if manning goes to arizona or denver, then he is actually really finally getting better and will eb the peyton we know.

if he goes to Miami, i think he doesn't have the same velocity on his passes, he knows it and miami throws ******ed money at him regardless of his progress.

i have no scientific fact on that, that's just how i feel it will work out.

Well, I have been hearing Mannings arm is nowhere near ready to play in the NFL. It may get there & it may not.